PDA

View Full Version : For you Friends Addicts....

Rottieluver45
08-04-2003, 11:44 AM
I`m sure alot of you have heard already but I wanted to make sure everyone knew! :D

Joey goes solo
Last week we told you rumors were swirling that Matt LeBlanc was getting his own Friends spinoff show. Now we can confirm it! NBC and Warner Bros. Television announced this week that not only will the actor appear in his own show, but he'll also star in two Warner Bros. movies. Joey will debut in the old Friends slot at 8 p.m. EST on Thursday nights starting in fall 2004 and will feature Joey Tribbiani heading to Hollywood to pursue his acting career. Despite a less-than-flourishing film career, Matt LeBlanc has two Emmy nominations for his role in Friends, and the show remains TV's top-ranked sitcom, averaging 21.8 million viewers during its nine-year run. We can't wait to see the cast's most lovable character get his own show — can you? Tell us what you think about Joey's spinoff on our message boards.

This is from ym.com

ChloeLove
08-04-2003, 06:23 PM
Yay! I love Friends, and Joey was always my favorite 'Friend'! Maybe it's because Matt LeBlanc is such a good actor of a totally clueless person. I *love* it though :o :cool:

babolaypo65
08-04-2003, 06:28 PM
I love Friends too. Hope his spin off is good!