PDA

View Full Version : Help me to welcome our newest member LUCKY!!!

rizzy
08-03-2003, 11:26 PM
I would like to introduce my new kitten Lucky. It's kind of a long story on how Lucky found me. I was babysitting and decided to take the kids to the park. On our way these two kittens ran up to us. Well, I thought that was kinda odd that two kittens would be out side in town. I disagree with that. KITTENS outside in town! Well any way on our way back from the park they were still there. One of the neighbors was out and said she has never seen them before. She made a couple calls and no one knew who they were. So we decided to keep them. I did have to end up giving one of them away, but luckily she went to my best friend. So I can see her when ever I want.

I will work on getting pictures on here. The one we gave away was a female white cat with gray patches. The one we kept, Lucky, is a beautiful long haired white cat with a black tail and black patches around the ears. He also has 5 toes. It is so cute!
It has been two weeks and no add on lost kittens so he is ours forever! I ask you to please pray that all goes well in his new home, especialy because our luck with cats isnt all that great. I personally believe he was specially made by God for our family.
What confuses me is how they got there. I didnt see the mom cat so i dont think they are strays, and if the were that wouldnt stop us from keeping him. They could have been dropped off. i dont know.

Thanks for helping me welcome my new baby! pics are on there way!

krazyaboutkatz
08-03-2003, 11:43 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk Lucky. :D I'm so glad that you and your sister have new loving homes now. You both sound adorable. I can't wait to see some pics of you. :) BTW my family dog was named Lucky.

AmberLee
08-04-2003, 12:32 AM
Hi Lucky,

It does sound like you lucked into a wonderful Purr-ever home. Blessings on you, sweetie!

Killearn Kitties
08-04-2003, 04:39 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk Lucky. We're very glad to hear that you were both rescued from the park. Hope you settle well into your home. Looking forward to those pictures!

jenluckenbach
08-04-2003, 05:05 AM
Welcome to pet talk Lucky. You sound very handsome. I'll bet you WERE meant to find this home.:)

ScantyNebula
08-04-2003, 07:57 AM
welcome Lucky!!! I can't wait to see pictures :D:D

IttyBittyKitty
08-04-2003, 08:09 AM
Lucky, you sound like a real doll! Can't wait to see pics, especially of the five toes!

jazzcat
08-04-2003, 08:52 AM
I can't wait to see pictures of you Lucky. Congratulations on finding yourself a good home.

Jazzcat

PayItForward
08-04-2003, 01:19 PM
Another new member of the new kitten club.

'Welcome Lucky' love from Bramble & Tigs

Steffi N
08-04-2003, 03:01 PM
Welcome Lucky to your forever home and to Pet Talk. I'm eager for pictures.
Rizzy, it would be nice if your friend could join Pet Talk, too. :)

rizzy
08-04-2003, 05:26 PM
I will ask her. But I am not sure if she has the internet but i'll see.
I have the pics taken I just have to get them on here. soon
:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-04-2003, 05:27 PM
Welcome to your furrever home Lucky! You most certainly were lucky - or very smart - when you ran out to your new mommy. :D

I guess I have to say though, I'm a little curious about this statement. "I ask you to please pray that all goes well in his new home, especialy because our luck with cats isnt all that great."

rizzy
08-04-2003, 05:37 PM
Do you mean about our bad luck?

rizzy
08-05-2003, 02:38 PM
ok change the subject.....hopefully I will be getting pics on here tonight. I will try but not promise.:)

slick
08-05-2003, 04:11 PM
Welcome to PT Lucky....can't wait to see pics....

rizzy
08-06-2003, 01:33 PM
Dogz made a sig. for me! You can see Lucky in my sig. and Sally. Sorry I have to get some better pics. All the good ones didnt turn out. THANX DOGZ!!!:D