PDA

View Full Version : Apologies about my signature...

IttyBittyKitty
08-03-2003, 12:31 AM
Hi Everyone!

I am sorry that my "Jessica" signature has remained on my profile until today. I haven't been on Pet Talk for a while and missed out on the news of the hoax.

I hope you all like my new Pixel signature which (luckily) I've spent a few hours doing today.

Ta Da!

Aspen and Misty
08-03-2003, 12:37 AM
Glad you changed the sig...I don't think anyone should put anything that says from Pet talk any where on less Every single person agrees. I'm Not trying to be rude I'm just saying. I do have to give you credit though, comeing and apoligizing was a way mature thing to do!!

Ash

ps: Love the sig!

tomkatzid
08-03-2003, 12:39 AM
Oh it's so cute:)

moosmom
08-03-2003, 12:40 AM
Pixel is beautiful! Is she an oriental or a siamese??

rg_girlca
08-03-2003, 12:40 AM
No need to apologize Ittybittykitty, you didn't know. At least when you found out what was going on, you changed your signature, that's the main thing.

BTW, your new signature is very nicely done.

popcornbird
08-03-2003, 12:46 AM
Yeah, I got rid of mine a long time ago and was signature-less for a while because I was too upset to make one. :p I just fixed one up right now. Its not the best, but it will do for a while. I just wanted something different and something I could make in a matter of minutes. :p I love your's though. Very pretty and Pixel's adorable!

IttyBittyKitty
08-03-2003, 01:28 AM
Aspen and Misty - Point well taken, I was so upset that I wasn't exactly thinking straight. As I said on the other thread, the deaths of very young people strike a very personal chord with me ...

Moosmum - She's half Siamese. The other half? Probably DSH, but she's got a bit of snowshoe in there I think.

Popcornbird - I saw your new sig in another thread and was thinking to myself how much I liked it! :)