PDA

View Full Version : Justin is now in Rainbow Bridge

Dixie Belle
12-29-2001, 03:20 PM
My mom called this morning and told me that Justin couldn't walk, eat, or anything. So I went over. My dad had tried all he knew, the truth was, Justin was old and ready. He went to sleep with his shoe under his head. My daddy buried him right next to a little cider tree, so Justin could have some shade. We put his shoes with him.

I know that he is happy now, but after 9 and half years, it is very hard to let him go.

*LabLoverKEB*
12-29-2001, 04:21 PM
Oh Cheyrl, I am so sorry, to hear about the loss of your sweet Justin. :( :( You must miss him.

Love and prayers,
Sarah & Sadie*

jackiesdaisy1935
12-29-2001, 04:36 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Justin, although they grow old it's never easy to say goodbye and they always have a little place in our heart just for them. Justin is now young and playing with all his friends at the Rainbow bridge. I know how hard it is, but think of all the good times with him.
Jackie

mugsy
12-29-2001, 04:42 PM
I'm sorry to hear about Justin. I know I don't look forward to having to deal with that again. Mike's and my thoughts are with you. He should have lots of friends to play with when he gets to the Bridge. I hope he finds our Lady and they get to be friends.

tatsxxx11
12-29-2001, 05:18 PM
Dear Cheryl, I am so sad to hear of the passing of beautiful Justin. How difficult it is to let our babies go. Thank you family of Justin for loving and caring for him so. Run free, healthy and happy at the Bridge dear Justin (my Jing is there to show you the way) until you are reunitied with your family again. Bless you dear one. Love, Sandra

Cinder & Smoke
12-29-2001, 06:06 PM
Dear Cheryl, Mom and Dad ~

So sorry that Justin traveled to the Rainbow Bridge. Be Thankful that he didn't have to suffer, and that All of you were there to give him comfort before the journey.

We'll light the Monday evening candle for Justin. /s/ Phred

zippy-kat
12-29-2001, 08:13 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you. I am sorry for your loss.

aly
12-29-2001, 08:13 PM
Dixie, I am so sorry about Justin. Take comfort in the fact that he will be running free and waiting for you. You will be in my prayers.

sammi
12-29-2001, 09:26 PM
Dixie, So very sad to hear that Justin passed away. The pain is still very hard even though you know that he lived a full life & was loved.

K9karen
12-29-2001, 09:28 PM
Oh Cheryl...I'm sooo sorry and sad to hear about Justin. I just looked at Cody and burst into tears. I can't imagine the pain. I know he had a safe and peaceful journey to RB. I'll say a prayer for all of you. God Bless him.

evelyn1157
12-29-2001, 10:28 PM
i'm so sorry to hear about justin. i know what you are going through as i had juz lost my boxer not too long ago :(

AdoreMyDogs
12-29-2001, 10:38 PM
I am SO sorry about your sweet Justin. The life shared with them is like bliss, but the loss part is so horribly sad and painful. Justin had a good life and now he's your angel who will be waiting for you with a waggy tail.

Again, I am SO sorry for your loss. Rest In Peace, Dear Justin :(

Sudilar
12-29-2001, 10:46 PM
So very sorry for your great loss. Justin is in your heart now. He is with you always.