PDA

View Full Version : If you could meet just one person on here...

Rottieluver45
08-02-2003, 01:17 PM
who would it be? Ohhh! and why?

Kfmar,I want to meet you! You seem like a really nice person. You know what you want and I want to see what you`re like.

Aspen and Misty
08-02-2003, 01:21 PM
Hmm there are so many people I want to meet. i definitly would want to meet Kay. And I would want to meet Wolfsoul and I'd want to meet Popcornbird. I don't think I could choose between the three, lol. And I want to meet you, which will happen someday, lol :rolleyes: O man, I just want to meet everyone :rolleyes:

Ash

aly
08-02-2003, 01:44 PM
There are TONS of people I want to meet! Hopefully several of them will be at the New Mexico meeting in October :)

ChloeLove
08-02-2003, 01:54 PM
EVERYONE! How can I mention just a few people?! ;)

Dogz
08-02-2003, 02:23 PM
There are so many people that I want to meet.. I really want to meet Jordan (wolfsoul) and Kay, and also popcornbird. I think Nelly wants to meet Popcorn and Muffin!;)

Rottieluver45
08-02-2003, 02:24 PM
(to everyone) WHY??? :D

green_chameleon_girl
08-02-2003, 02:31 PM
I would want to meet Aspen and Misty because then I could go see PEACHES!!:D:D and she could seee REX! I would also want to meet Popcornbird...I dont know why though lol

Cookiebaker
08-02-2003, 02:46 PM
Nope, can't just say one person!! Everyone!

binka_nugget
08-02-2003, 02:56 PM
I'd love to meet every single person on pet talk. I love meeting new people.

wolfsoul
08-02-2003, 03:02 PM
Oooh, too hard to choose! I'd really like to meet Emma (Dogz) and Ash (Aspen and Misty) and Emily (lovemyshiba) and Micki (micki76) aaaaaand Julie (goldenretrluver) and Amber (camcampup33) and oh, so many more!! (Sorry I can't name everyone lol...)

I'm going to be meeting binka_nugget this month, and hopefully Nommilyn, so I didn't put them down..And I've already met Tikeyas_mom.

binka_nugget
08-02-2003, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
I'm going to be meeting binka_nugget this month, and hopefully Nommilyn, so I didn't put them down..And I've already met Tikeyas_mom.

Just 22 more days (or is it 21?)...LOL:D

Dogz
08-02-2003, 03:25 PM
How could I forget Amber and Ash? LOL.. so many people I would like to meet.:)

Aspen and Misty
08-02-2003, 03:49 PM
I wanna meet Emma to. O mean, I think a cross country trip is in oreder for me.

Ash

KYS
08-02-2003, 06:12 PM
Everyone!! I certainly could not choose just one.
(sounds like a Lays potatoe chip commercial) lol

Kfamr
08-02-2003, 06:37 PM
I already got to meet who I wanted to meet MOST.

AMY!! (wolf_q) :D :D

Dogz
08-02-2003, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Dogz
There are so many people that I want to meet.. I really want to meet Jordan (wolfsoul) and Kay, and also popcornbird. I think Nelly wants to meet Popcorn and Muffin!;)
Why... Well, all of the people sound so nice, and I would love to meet their pets too, and it would just be a blast.:D (This also counts for Amber (CamCamPup33) and Ash(Aspen and Misty!):D

Crikit
08-02-2003, 08:35 PM
There's quite a few that i would like to meet. Most of whom are the late nighters.

iceyshiver21
08-02-2003, 08:44 PM
How do you choose from ALL OF THEM?!?!

Karen
08-02-2003, 08:53 PM
I, of course, want to meet everyone! I've been lucky enough to meet lots of Pet Talkers - starting with Sandra (tatsxxx11) and Logan (and Helen), Carrie and her kids, and then sammi and her husband Mike, LaurieB, Aly, SpencertheLion, Auggie and her son, met Jackiesdaisy and DonsPerry and Jenluckenbach and her husband, Pam, Christian'sMommy (and Christian), K9Karen and her friend John, FloppsyLadySally89 and her mom SallysSlave, LaurieB's daughter-in-law and Pet Talk lurker Jennie, Aspen&Misty, her dad and friend Soxie and Lilamara most recently. And I'm sure I'm leaving some folks out, and that's not even mentioning the animals of Pet Talk that I've met! And I hope to meet more folks soon and whenever we travel - or if any of you are traveling to the Boston area ... let me know!

Of course the very first Pet Talker I met was the founder Paul, but that was before there was even Pet of the Day! ;)

CamCamPup33
08-02-2003, 08:58 PM
one person i would LOVE to meet is karen.. she seems like a WONDERFUL person to be with and i would love to meet her.. so would cami ;) some others are julie and uhh jordan, kayann, liana, dayna, sandra, emma, ashley, i know im forgetting people! this is all i can name for now :D

bnormal
08-02-2003, 08:59 PM
I would like to meet Karen and Paul and thank them for creating such a cool site. Much of the internet is a cess pool but POD and PT are very cool.

Now that I'm done sucking up to the bosses I would enjoy meeting as many PTers as possible...so I'm not mentioning only 1:p

:D :D :D

Logan
08-02-2003, 09:31 PM
I'm would love to meet anyone I could if given the chance! I am fortunate enough to have spent several fun days with Sandra (plus Star and Cody), along with Mayor Karen and Souraya (Doggiesarethebest). There are a few of us who should have met by now since we don't live too far from each other! Need to do better on that.

There are a few on my shortest list, only because I have known them so long (since the very early days)! That would include Jackie (Jackiesdaisy) and her husband, Don, Rachel, Pam (and of course Robyn and Christian)and K9 Karen, along with Carrie, and of course all the furry ones and "skin folks" that go along with them!

If anyone is every in our neck of the woods, we'd love to visit with you! Just this week, a friend of mine who I met on a Golden Retriever site came by for a few hours with her family, all the way from New Hampshire! :D :D

CountryWolf07
08-02-2003, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
I already got to meet who I wanted to meet MOST.

AMY!! (wolf_q) :D :D

Ditto! I wanted to meet Amy for years and finally we did last month! :)

isis
08-03-2003, 09:21 AM
Well there's lots of peaple I would like to meet,But the one I really want to meet is GoldenRetrLuver.I want to meet her because she seems really nice she loves Golden Retrievers like me!:D

jackiesdaisy1935
08-03-2003, 12:29 PM
I was lucky enough to meet Karen and Paul and we had a wonderful dinner, such nice people and they work so hard to make this a wonderful place for all petlovers to gather and enjoy their pets with other people.
I would dearly love to meet Logan, Sandra, Pam, Rachel and Karen and of course all of the furbabies and feather babies that live with them. It's too bad we couldn't have a National Convention of PetTalk people, wouldn't that be fun?
Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

jenluckenbach
08-03-2003, 01:41 PM
I've thought about this and realized that the people I want most to meet are on my list for ulterior motives.
EXAMPLE:
Cataholic--------because I want to hug Binx and steal Tenny
Wolflady---------Marius, would you like to live with me too?
Kimlovescats----Don't you think Tucker would do well in my house?
AmberLee-------Because she is the spitting image of my late friend Kim, and I want to hug her.
Catmandu-------You are like the old friend that I've known for years even though it is only months.

and as soon as I hit "SUBMIT" I will think of others.

The REAL reason they are on my list, though, is that I admire each and every one of them (and so many more) just for who they are.

tatsxxx11
08-03-2003, 02:43 PM
I've already had the great pleasure of meeting Mayors Karen, Paul and my very dear friend Logan and her beautiful daughter Helen!:) There are SO many more PT'ers that I would love to meet, some are old timers that I met at Pet Talk's conception almost 3 years ago and so many more along the way, of every age, from all parts of the world! But, unless K & P have a worldwide Pet Talk convention in the works, I've got a lot of traveling to do!!:D Honestly, I'd be honored to meet each and every one of you!:)

LoudLou
08-03-2003, 02:48 PM
We WANT to meet EVERYBODY...Can't pick just one. Everybody here makes up some part of this BEE-YOO-TEE-FULL community.

NoahsMommy
08-03-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by LoudLou
We WANT to meet EVERYBODY...Can't pick just one. Everybody here makes up some part of this BEE-YOO-TEE-FULL community.
Amen to that!! I think it would be so nice to get to meet everyone here. :)

krazyaboutkatz
08-03-2003, 05:02 PM
I'd love to meet everyone here too. :D Luckily I've been fortunate to meet a few of you already. So far I've met: AmberLee, Wolflady, NoahsMommy, Edwina's Secretary, Gini, LBaker, AntiPam, and Richard. It would be great if some day we had an international meeting so those that wanted to meet other Pet Talker's could. :)

tikeyas_mom
08-03-2003, 06:39 PM
I would love to meet CamCampup(amber), Binka_nuigget(ashley), floppsladysally(britt), and Tina :D. ther are mony more though. I would also like to meet, kingrattus, I love my Brian<3 (sp?),. END. thats All I can really think of right now hee hee

cali
08-03-2003, 06:43 PM
Cricket, she has a border collie and a pap, and she is in calgary, and I will be in calgary in november hopfully we can meet! its for a flyball tourny there:D

koxka
08-03-2003, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by krazyaboutkatz
... It would be great if some day we had an international meeting so those that wanted to meet other Pet Talker's could. :)

I'm for one KAK :) It would be nice to meet all the Pet Talkers on the "cat side" and some from the "dog side"

Crikit
08-03-2003, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by cali
Cricket, she has a border collie and a pap, and she is in calgary, and I will be in calgary in november hopfully we can meet! its for a flyball tourny there:D

Tell me what tourney and where and I might be able to come down and visit...of course that can always wait until it's closer to the date I guess.

puppygrrl4eva7
08-03-2003, 08:57 PM
I dunno If I could choose just one, I'm not really friends with anyone on this site. But I already met some people at the Pet Talk meeting, and I hope I meet some more at the next Ohio meeting. I'll be coming with Johanna.:)