PDA

View Full Version : Pirates Of the Carribean

puppygrrl4eva7
08-02-2003, 12:53 PM
Have any of you seen it yet? I saw it last night with my friend, Bekah, and I loved it!! The guys were sooo cute!! Especially Orlando Bloom! What did you guys think of it?

slleipnir
08-02-2003, 01:14 PM
Yeah! I loved it :D -cough- Johnny Depp -cough-

ChloeLove
08-02-2003, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by slleipnir
Yeah! I loved it :D -cough- Johnny Depp -cough-

LMAO...yes, one of the two reasons why I want to see that movie. . . ;)

Desert Arabian
08-02-2003, 02:09 PM
*drools* Orlando Bloom *drools*

I am going to see it very soon, along with Seabiscuit...not sure exactly when.

I'll have to bring a Kleenex box with me to control my drooling issue....:D ;) :p

bluekat
08-02-2003, 05:52 PM
ohhhhh, I want to see it so bad!!!! Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom......:D :D :D :D :D :D

KYS
08-02-2003, 06:10 PM
posted by YellowLabLover:I am going to see it very soon, along with Seabiscuit...not sure exactly when.

I saw both movies and enjoyed them both.
Even though, they are both so different,
You can't go wrong with either movie,

slleipnir
08-02-2003, 07:58 PM
Seabuscuit..I can't wait to see that! I'm going tomorrow lmao. It looks so good :)

HoRsELUvR
08-03-2003, 09:29 PM
I saw Seabiscuit which was good but Pirates of the Carribean was the best!Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom.hmmmm hehe yes very good looking.I think Johnny Depp is also cute in Chocolat.but he's 40 now.ew.

puppygrrl4eva7
08-03-2003, 09:42 PM
Yes Jonny Depp was cute, even though he was umm a little odd looking for the movie. He's 40 W:eek: :eek:W !!!!!! I heard on aol rumor mill that after he filmed the movie he forgot to have his gold teeth removed:p But I still Love him;) That dude with the wooden eye was ewww so weird:D

NoahsMommy
08-03-2003, 09:59 PM
Wolflady will vouch for the fact that I wasn't too thrilled to see it with her, Aaron and their twin friends my last night up in Gilroy a few weeks ago.

But...as soon as it was over, I wanted to see it AGAIN!!!

Johnny Dep is a hottie...a huge hottie.

I am SO buying that DVD!! ;)

HoRsELUvR
08-04-2003, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by puppygrrl4eva7
Yes Jonny Depp was cute, even though he was umm a little odd looking for the movie. He's 40 W:eek: :eek:W !!!!!! I heard on aol rumor mill that after he filmed the movie he forgot to have his gold teeth removed:p But I still Love him;) That dude with the wooden eye was ewww so weird:D

The guy with the wooden eye was funny but he was really weird.I think Johnny Depp looked really cool in this movie.Weird but cool.I think he meant to have his gold teeth removed but he didnt get around to it til later.i think he got them removed a little while ago.

bluekat
08-04-2003, 05:32 PM
Johnny Depp is 40? omg, I had no idea! I thought he was much younger:eek:
But he's still a hottie:D

Orlando Bloom's Gal
08-04-2003, 07:56 PM
OMG! I've seen it so many times. It was the best movie. Orlando Bloom abd Johnny Depp looked sooooooooooo good in it. You know what? It's even better on the set of it. Man, it was so much fun on the set. Seeing the movie actually being filmed is the best. That was probably the highlight of my life. Lol. If you want to chat about POTC, you can IM me somehow. Lol.

puppygrrl4eva7
08-05-2003, 05:47 AM
I was wondering if you'd reply OrlandoBloom'sGal:D

Sara luvs her Tinky
08-05-2003, 06:44 AM
YEAH... THAT WAS A GOOD MOVIE!!!

I was really impressed! Eric kept trying to talk me into seeing it... but I hadn't seen any previews... except for the movie surfers on Disney channel..... so I wasn't too interested... BUT IT WAS SO GOOD!! I want to buy the dvd too!.... And the guys WERE SO HOT.... there are not enough movies with cute guys... (but don't tell my husband I said that);)

bluekat
08-05-2003, 08:50 AM
Now I'm searching for pics of them:o lol

I like how he looks in this one(LOTR)
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/152/3571.jpg

Orlando Bloom's Gal
08-05-2003, 09:11 AM
Well, of course I would respond. How could I not? Lol. I agree, there aren't enough movies with cute guys in them. So, basically, I'll only go see anything with my friends Orlando Bloom or Johnny Depp in them. I still can not believe I've liked Orlando Bloom for over 5 years:eek: ! I like Johnny Depp too(even though he's 40), just not as much as I like Orlando. ;) :p :cool:

isis
08-05-2003, 09:15 AM
I going to see it this week.:D I really want to see seabiscuit.:p

Orlando Bloom's Gal
08-05-2003, 09:35 AM
Seabiscuit looks realy good:D I saw Finding Nemo the other night. That's a cute movie.

I shall call him Squishy, and he shall be mine, and he shall be my Squishy-Dory, the fish

Lol. That's my fav qupte from Finding Nemo. Lol

Orlando Bloom's Gal
08-05-2003, 09:36 AM

isis
08-05-2003, 09:41 AM
I just saw charlies angels last night it was a good movie:p