PDA

View Full Version : Hello all- back from camp!

Desert Arabian
08-02-2003, 12:15 PM
Hello everyone!! Oh, how I missed Pet Talk!! I just got back about half and hour ago. I do have lots of pictures to show you, but it will be a while before I can post them. I have to get them developed, scanned, re-sized, uploaded, etc. I hopefully will have them up some time later in the week. Of course, they are mainly horse pictures along with some pictures of me and my friends.

Looking forward to seeing/talking to all of you through out the board!!

:) :)

Ask me all the questions you want about camp, I will GLADLY answer them! hehe! :D

luckies4me
08-02-2003, 01:31 PM
I have been wondering about where you have been all this time, I did not think you were to be gone for that long! :eek:

I would love to see pics of the baby ratties. :)

lovemyshiba
08-02-2003, 01:33 PM
Welcome back!!!!!!!!

It sounds as if you really enjoyed camp--I can't wait to see all of your pictures!!!!:)

ChloeLove
08-02-2003, 01:55 PM
Welcome back! :D

tatsxxx11
08-02-2003, 02:20 PM
Welcome back!:) So glad to hear you had a great time at camp! And looking forward to those pics!

bluekat
08-02-2003, 06:03 PM
Welcome back! Sounds like you had a lot of fun!I can't wait to see the pics:)
You went to horse camp right? was it all horses or did you do other stuff too?
I would like to go to horse camp too, or take riding lessons. Maybe next year though.

Desert Arabian
08-02-2003, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by bluekat

You went to horse camp right? was it all horses or did you do other stuff too?

You could do other things like arts & crafts, archery, kayaking, canoeing, sailing, etc. I went kayaking once, otherwise it was all horses for me. :)

KYS
08-02-2003, 06:08 PM
Welcome back...
Will be waiting for some pics.