PDA

View Full Version : aunt and uncle and 7 month pregnant cousin living with us!!! AHH

tikeyas_mom
08-01-2003, 11:42 PM
ok here is the story!!!! have you all herd about all the fires around lately in washington and BC. Well It has spread throughout where my aunty lives and her house is on fire right now :(. She had to be evacuated with no time to gather photos or anything other then important insurence documents !!! Now they have their fifth weel camper and their two dogs as well as their 7 month pregnant daughter with no where to go!!! They are going to be living hat my house intull they can get a new place :eek:. here is a pic of one of theire dogs Tee-kah a pure bred lil priss butt lasa hapso. ... .

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid71/pdf7dc21fb35c6d0c67e261019baff854/fb86871f.jpg

Her and Tikeya donot get along at all!! Tee-kah always is challenging Tikeya and Tikeya always gets mad at her :(.

their other dog is a black lab pure bred and he is 17 years old !! :eek: he has a bad hip and he is very very old!! his name is BUBBA! ....

wish our families luck in this time of hecktisness!!! :eek:

tomkatzid
08-02-2003, 12:32 AM
Sorry to hear about the fires, hopefully the weather will change and every thing will cool down and get some rain. Very sorry to hear about their house. It must be a very sad time for them. They will be in our prayers.

Tee-kah pure bred lil priss butt lasa hapso sure is cute. Let's see Bubba too.

wolfsoul
08-02-2003, 02:06 AM
Wow, that's no good! :(

Stupid fires. There are over 150 fires in BC blazing away as we speak, and there have been almost 1000 this year alone. :eek: Our climate is so dry.

tikeyas_mom
08-03-2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by tomkatzid
Sorry to hear about the fires, hopefully the weather will change and every thing will cool down and get some rain. Very sorry to hear about their house. It must be a very sad time for them. They will be in our prayers.

Tee-kah pure bred lil priss butt lasa hapso sure is cute. Let's see Bubba too.

I dont have any pics of Bubba because he was much to old to make the long visit last time my aunt came over. :( he is forced to come this time though because of all the fires :eek:.

there hasnt been rain for 40 days streight !!!! almost the record for BC since the 1950's.

sammi
08-03-2003, 07:56 PM
Sorry to hear about your aunts house. I hope things will work out for all of you. Prayers and positive thoughts your way.