PDA

View Full Version : Mini Pt meeting!

binka_nugget
08-01-2003, 06:59 PM
Jordan (Wolfsoul) is coming to Vancouver on the 23rd. Would anyone nearby like to get together sometime that weekend? We plan on going to the PNE (no rides, just the fair) since it's really cheap (8 dollars) and most people know where it is. We could also see those Superdogs:D. Anyone up for it?

wolfsoul
08-01-2003, 07:04 PM
The ratties are coming too! :D Don't think they'll like all that commotion...But there is NO way I'm leaving them at my aunt's house. My cousins will rip them apart with their hamster disease infested hands!! lol.

I'm not able to go on any rides (Too much money) so I would just like to watch superdogs. :)

I know that there aren't many people here from BC...But you know you want to come ;) Come for my ratties! Oh they would be oh so dissappointed if they didn't meet the famous Pet talkers!! ;)

ChloeLove
08-01-2003, 08:00 PM
Ooh! I wish I could go. :( Have fun of course!! :)

Crikit
08-01-2003, 08:09 PM
I can't go but I can tell you that you'll LOVE the Superdogs show, I saw it at Stampede and it's been totally revamped new music and everything.

Nomilynn
08-01-2003, 09:22 PM
I could possibly meet up for coffee at some point, but it's my friends' wedding so no promises.. unless it was on Monday. How long are you staying?

wolfsoul
08-01-2003, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Nomilynn
I could possibly meet up for coffee at some point, but it's my friends' wedding so no promises.. unless it was on Monday. How long are you staying?

I'll probably be staying until Monday. :) So I'm sure that it won't be a problem, as long as we don't meet up too late. My mother isn't a fan of driving in the dark ;)

Nomilynn
08-01-2003, 09:57 PM
PM me closer to the time (but not right before - wedding stuff) and we'll work something out :)