PDA

View Full Version : soo exited! my new bunny!

cali
08-01-2003, 11:00 AM
ok if you remember I had posted that since i took such good care of all th eanimlas and the house while they were in calgary for nearly 2 weeks, I could have a bunny, I have been waiting and waiting and saving up my money, and finally prestos litter has been born!!! I e-mailed the breeder she said the pics would be up within the next week and she will let me know so I can choose mine!:D I am sooooooooo exited! my mom still gotta rent a carpet shampooer before we can start building the hutch, but I have my money all saved up for my bun and set aside, we found a vet that does bunnys hopfully he has does plenty of bunny spays before, we have yet to check him out more, but he is the only one that does bunny at all so hopefully he is good with bunny spays:) and of coarse all the buns are sold with a health garentee(sp) and a care sheet, so I will have that info if I need help with something plus I can always come here for some help if needed :D I get to choose mine as soon as the pics are posted but I dont get to meet her until she is 6 weeks old, then I gotta wait another 2 weeks before I can bring her home:( I am so exited, but then I do need the time to make extra money and build the hutch, and by the supplies ;) will post pics og her as soon as I choose and reserve her!:p

Foam
08-01-2003, 12:27 PM
Aww! Cali, that's great! Congratulations! :)

apcrs5122
08-01-2003, 12:57 PM
YAY!!! I love buns! Congratulations, I can't wait to see pics!!!!

Rottieluver45
08-01-2003, 06:40 PM
Yay! I`m so happy for you! Make sure you post Pictures ASAP!

cali
08-03-2003, 12:45 PM
even better news! my mom is lighting up about her restrictions now, she said it could be male or female, before she said female only, but I argued that the bun will be gettin fixed anyway so why does it matter?? besides neutering is a simpler procdure and not as stressfull on a tiny little bunny, so I dont have to wait intil the bunnys are sexed anymore I can just choose once th epics are up!:D

jenluckenbach
08-03-2003, 04:09 PM
It is so exciting anticipating a new pet. What breed will he/she be? Do you have a favorite color that you might be looking for?

cali
08-03-2003, 06:41 PM
its going to be a holland lop, its mom is a broken black, and its dad is an agutie, I am hoping for any type of broken or light colour:D we are going to start on the hutch this week:) we just have to shampoo the carpets first(been meaning to, but we want to do that before we start building) we still gotta interveiw the vet, and my mom found a whole bunch of plans for how to build a hutch(she's the builder, I just get to disine the thing, and aprove her ideas) the hutch is going to be in 2 sections, one part the den type area much smaller and lower then a double levell nice high and big run, and since since I am getting it as a baby, and hollands are very small, and smudge(guinea pig) is alone in my room they can play together and keep each other company(supervised) and when alone smudge will be in his cage sort of like in his cage in the hucth(get used to each other without injury) and my room is already proofed for smudge, so I dont really have much for bunny proofing :D and of coarse I will post pics as soon as I they are up and I choose mine! they dont post pics until they are 2 weeks old, I mean they have to make sure the babies are all healthy etc.. first, that will be this week so I can hardly wait!!!:D