PDA

View Full Version : About JESSICA

sasha the cat
08-01-2003, 10:54 AM
Jessica,

KatMa and I are so happy to read you okay. What kind of sicko would post you were in a horrific accident and died? This must have hurt your family so deeply. Looking forward to your posts commenting on the Cat, Dog, & Pet of the Day ... and as my KatMa wishes all pets, I, Sasha the Cat and KatMa wish you a life that is long, healthy & happy, and filled with loved.

TO: ALL WHO HAVE POSTED RE: JESSICA

Me-eow, Mew, my turn:

KatMa and I accept Jessica's explanation. KatMa's computer was invaded by a hacker September 2002 and she lost all kinds of stuff. Not to mention the problems it caused... so we learned first-hand : sickos are everywhere and home computers are easy to hack.

KatMa now:

As to why Jessica didn't contact Karen and/or Paul -- individuals react differently to shocking events. Being listed as "dead" on a website qualifies as "shocking" IMHO. I asked myself how would I react if this were posted on a board about me? Honestly, I just don't know. We can only guess what our reaction would be, but we cannot state for sure...which is why I accept Jessica's explanation.

What counts is the good news: Jessica is safe & unharmed. from: KatMa (aka SueD)

Corinna
08-01-2003, 11:27 AM
DITTO (see post in WONERFUL news 9General))

micki76
08-01-2003, 11:56 AM
:rolleyes:

Kfamr
08-01-2003, 12:05 PM
This could have been easily posted in the million other threads about the liar.

Kfamr
08-01-2003, 12:07 PM
As shocking as it was to her it was shocking to us. She made all of us mourn for her supposed "death". We cried and cried. You'd think anyone with a heart would post right away letting people she supposedly cared about know the truth. But, with "Jessica" .. it was a lie from the begining.