View Full Version : Beautiful Sioux

mrsimba
08-01-2003, 09:57 AM
Beautiflu Sioux. You make a perfect pet of the day. Enjoy your day of fame. Tell your mommy not to declaw you. Declawing changes personalities. Tell her you may no longer be cuddly, and may not use your kitty box. Naomi is declawed and she won't let my loving humans touch her. She takes off running. My humans had another cat declawed and she refused to use her kitty box. Never again will my mommy and daddy declaw a cat. Tell your mommy to trim your toenails, get a good scratching post, when she catches you scratching, to put you in front of it. Another thing kitties like, are the little round cardboard disk replacements sold in the pet section. My mommy just toss them on the floor and we go crazy for them. If your mommy shows you the post or tries the disks, then tell mommy to get a squirt gun and squirt you, that you will learn.
Another thing for mommy to try, is trim the tip of your claw, being very careful to not cut into the cuticle. Tell her the cuticle is "In" the nail. To do this in a well lighted area, and be sure to look into the nail. They also sell claw tips, located at http://www.softpaws.com/ I hope this helps. Have fun.
Love Domino