PDA

View Full Version : My heater vent kitten are growing up & on the move!!!

Fox-Gal
08-01-2003, 01:14 AM
If you don't remember, awhile back ago I had Kittens born in my heating vent. We call them, Heater, Vent and Babe, thanks to the suggestion of a PT member.

Well they are growing up and on the move. It's been a long time sense I had Kittens running around the house, it's been fun playing find the kitten around here. My husband and I walk very carefull now, you never know where they will be. Their mom who was a wild cat has been great with them and has even become a farily good house cat......for the most part. ;)

Here's Vent (tiger/calico one) and Heater (Orange one)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid72/pa8027f610b5c614bfc66c6a268993306/fb8470ba.jpg

This is Babe....she tried her best to get Heater, but as you can see he escaped.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid72/p5c3fa5362403f1d9f6a2bef6b21cfbc5/fb8470bf.jpg

Mommy and her crew....
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid72/pa250d30cd285ee564ea5f866a9280c1d/fb846cb5.jpg

And last one, promise ;) Vent found her way up Brandys stool, only to discover....what else.....Brandy. Down could not come fast enough for her. lol
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid72/p25fb760ec68ffd5344568c666229ca36/fb8470c1.jpg

jazzcat
08-01-2003, 03:38 AM
Oh wow, love the pictures. They are growing fast and I love their names. Babe's markings are so pretty.

Jazzcat

Killearn Kitties
08-01-2003, 04:26 AM
Aaw, kittens round the house - wonderful! It looks like you have made excellent progress for Mum to have been a wild cat. Are you keeping them all?

Kfamr
08-01-2003, 05:13 AM
They are adorable!!!! :D

catlover4ever
08-01-2003, 07:20 AM
OMG, they are so beautiful. I love each and every one of them, and Momma looks like she is doing very well.

Thanks for sharing with us.

bisi.cat
08-01-2003, 07:25 AM
How cute these three are and how brave...now they start to take over the whole house!!!:D

You do a perfect job to save and raise these little ones and convincing their mom that being a housecat isn't that bad at all!!!

I am especially fond of the little orangie...cuteness overload!!!:)

shais_mom
08-01-2003, 07:59 AM
ACK!
I am in love with BABE!!!
They are beautiful!

Lerah021399
08-01-2003, 08:18 AM
Oh, they are soooooo cute!! I just love little kitten pictures...more please!

HayleyRosie
08-01-2003, 08:24 AM
They are adorable. Will you be keeping any?

ramanth
08-01-2003, 08:49 AM
What cutie pies! *smooches*

Thanks for sharing pics. :)

Two Tabbies
08-01-2003, 09:46 AM
Wow, they're so cute. Kittens are so much fun to have around, there are days when I wish I had half their energy, lol. Cute names too.

Tina
08-01-2003, 10:13 AM
OMG!!! They are so adorable!

2kitties
08-01-2003, 10:16 AM
oooh, so cute. makes me miss the kitten days.

Fox-Gal
08-01-2003, 01:15 PM
Yeah I think they are pretty cute myself. :D I really love Babe, she so shy and lady like. I wish I could keep them all, but no they will all need new homes as soon as they are old enough.

Heater (orange) has a new home...I hope. My friends wants him as her birthday present. So I'm still looking for home for Vent and Babe. My husband says we have enough cats and "No more" :( :(
The only reason he aggreed to the mom (blondie) was because we where told she had been fixed! haha, joke on us.

NoahsMommy
08-01-2003, 01:16 PM
Can I come live with you? A mama orangie, a baby orangie and two super cute siblings??? WOW!!! Sounds like the most wonderful place on earth for me. :D

They are all so cute and are looking great! Good job!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-01-2003, 02:12 PM
Oh, oh...cuteness overload again! :D

They are soooo adorable! I love the different coloring on each one, and the pic of Vent finding Brandy is just too cute! You can see she wants to get down in a big hurry. :D

Thanks for the update and the pics, they're great! :D

Fox-Gal
08-01-2003, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy
Can I come live with you? A mama orangie, a baby orangie and two super cute siblings??? WOW!!! Sounds like the most wonderful place on earth for me. :D

They are all so cute and are looking great! Good job!!

Sure come on over, :D I could use help playing find the kittens. On top of these three, I have two more, living in another area of the house. Their are a little more grown up then these guys, but still cute. If I didn't know better, I swear that one of them was Blondie's, same color.

Just so no one thinks I breeding kittens here. The other two were strays who's mother was killed. So we took them in. I DO GET MY CATS FIXED!! :)

Thanks for the kind words everone on my Heater Vent Babies.

apcrs5122
08-01-2003, 04:03 PM
*SQUEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! They are ADORABLE!!!!! Remind me of our orpan litter:D

rg_girlca
08-01-2003, 05:21 PM
OH Fox-Gal, they have gotten so big since I last saw them.
I love their names. They are all soooooo adorable. I'm glad that momma has settled down.

I'm so glad she picked you to help her with her babies.
Great pictures.
Thanks for the update on these precious babies.
I know it is going to break your heart when it is time for them to go to their forever homes.

cubby31682
08-01-2003, 06:57 PM
They are so CUTE!!! I am so glad you chose to use those names. If I could I would take all of them. Apartment building says no more cats except the ones we already have. Right before I got that notice I was looking at another cat to. It was my brother in laws but he is 3 weeks older than Cubby. The very next day they put a note on everyones door saying NO MORE! I want all of your kitties. I need a house. More kittens for me to get :D They look so healthy. Post more pics as soon as you can we all want to see more.

Katie

Fox-Gal
08-02-2003, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by cubby31682
They are so CUTE!!! I am so glad you chose to use those names. If I could I would take all of them. Apartment building says no more cats except the ones we already have.

I want all of your kitties. I need a house. More kittens for me to get :D They look so healthy. Post more pics as soon as you can we all want to see more.

Katie

Belive me I wish you could take them too, The hardest thing about giving them up, is always wondering if their new owner is caring for them properly. You do your pest to find them the right person, but there's always that ? in the back of your mind. What if? The owner of our local pet store, tells me he can find them a home right away. He says he has people coming in asking all the time. But I just can't do that.....I don't know these people. I worry all the time. And of course he won't give me their numbers. :mad:

I'm sure there will be more pictures coming, I'll have to get those last memories in before they move on. :( :( :(

krazyaboutkatz
08-02-2003, 01:58 AM
They're so adorable. :D I'm sure you'll be able to find great homes for all of them. :)

IttyBittyKitty
08-02-2003, 04:14 AM
Oh my goodness, the Heater Vent Babes are just ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so jealous, I do miss having little kitties running around the joint.....

Steffi N
08-02-2003, 07:06 AM
Heater, Vent and Babe are all so cute. :) :) :) I hope your friend can take Heater, then you can see him grow up. I hope too that you will soon find good homes for all. Looking forward to more pictures of these little darlings, and the other two, too. I am also glad Blondie is doing well.

kimlovescats
08-02-2003, 02:39 PM
OH my gosh! Even though I have had lots of kittens here the past few months, I still get all giddy when I see more!!! They are just purrecious!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Miss Meow
08-03-2003, 12:52 AM
They're such sweet little fluffy faces :)

Ally Cat's Mommy
08-03-2003, 01:32 AM
AWWWWW I have Kitten Envy!

They are so cute:D