PDA

View Full Version : follow me, EVERYWHERE!!!

tikeyas_mom
08-01-2003, 12:42 AM
one of my old friends just came over, I havent seen him for almost 3 years :eek:. Tikeya was being really funny:confused: she was following me EVERYWHERE!! and she even came into my room with me and him and refused to leave, Oscar left but she wouldent leave. :confused:

It was really weired, she was attached to me like there was no tomorrow, she wouldent leave my side, she kept smelling him and licking his legs. :confused: I have herd dogs can have a sixth sence about some ppl, could Tikeya have not trusted him, or somthing??

binka_nugget
08-01-2003, 06:07 AM
lol maybe she was thinking "ohh ohh is that a new toy for me!??!!??!";)

pitc9
08-01-2003, 07:33 AM
Maybe she was just staying near you because she was being protective! It was someone new, and she wanted to check him out and keep an eye on him!

Foam
08-01-2003, 03:24 PM
Wow, you can bring guys in your room? Lucky ducking ;)

Maybe because he was male, Tikeya thought diffrently of him. Maybe she thought he might do something to you, and she wan't going to let that happen..

kingrattus
08-01-2003, 05:59 PM
Max does that. If I bring a guy friend over he'll stay near me the whole time, or sit inbetween us. But from day 1 Max loved Rob. I think Max knew how much Rob ment to me cause when Rob & I would play fight Max didn't bite him at all, only barked & bounced around. But when dad & I play fight Max bites dad & gets very upset at dad.

Max is my old guard puppy