PDA

View Full Version : I'm getting Lily on Tuesday

Kirsten
07-30-2003, 06:07 PM
Looks like I can finally bring little Lily home next Tuesday!

I really hope it was the right decision to get a little sister for Luna, and I so hope they will accept each other! Luna will probably love her first, because in her eyes, another cat is someone to play with, but I don't know how she will react once she realizes the cat stays and she has to share food, litter boxes, favourites places and meowmie's love and attention.

I'm getting so nervous! LOL

Kirsten

cubby31682
07-30-2003, 07:15 PM
CONGRATS, it's about time you get to bring her home. Good luck with intraducing them, let us all know how it goes. Oh and of course post pictures of the 2 of them together if at alll possible.

Katie

Steffi N
07-30-2003, 08:22 PM
I'm sure everything will go fine. Look at Toby and his Lily.
We can't wait for the first pictures of Lily in her forever home.

Lorraine
07-30-2003, 08:34 PM
I am so happy, and excited for you! You finally get to bring Lily home! I am sure that they will adjust,eventually.It takes awhile, and then I am sure they will be great friends! I was also nervous to introduce Romeo to Sammy, but after a bit of growling, they are now best buddies!:D Sometimes they want seperate attention from me, and other times, they are happy both getting lovies at the same time. Sammy will groom Romeo, and Romeo has started to groom Sammy too. It is so cute!
Don't worry, it will be o.k.! Looking forward to seeing pictures!:)

Felicia's Mom
07-30-2003, 09:01 PM
Congrats. I hope to see pictures.:)

ScantyNebula
07-30-2003, 09:20 PM
Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you and Luna, I will send wishes your way that the arrival of your Lily will be as good as mine was! :D Yay!! :D

koxka
07-31-2003, 01:16 AM
On June I adopted a new kitty who someone dumped on the streets. Well it took a whole FIVE minutes to get along with all of her four brothers.:D Haven't stop playing, running, wrestling and liking each other since .....I wish you the same luck. :D

bisi.cat
07-31-2003, 01:51 AM
Kirsten,
you've waited such a long time for your cute new furkid and finally you've to wait only a few more days (days that seem to be like a gazillion days:( )!!!
You are such a caring soul and I do hope so much that Luna and Lily will bond quickly!!!:D :D :D
Best wishes for an excellent Tuesday!!!

Killearn Kitties
07-31-2003, 03:09 AM
Oh that's so good! Are you all ready for your new little girl?

I hope everything goes well when you introduce Lily to Luna. I too am looking forward to lots of pics.

Barbara
07-31-2003, 03:23 AM
After Tigris and Filou met I was desperate for one week because they ignored each other. One walked out of the room when the other arrived. Then one day I heard angry screaming: first attack. Half an hour later they were sleeping in one bed -closely cuddled together.

I am not sure whether with Luna and Lily it will work out in the first 5 minutes but I am sure it will work out:)

Kirsten
07-31-2003, 03:41 AM
Thanks everyone! :) Yes, I'm so excited and hopefully things will work out fine! :) Of course 5 minutes would be great, but I think I'm prepared it could also lasts a couple of days!

I hope I'm ready for it, it's kind of strange for me because I always had only one cat so far which had all my love and attention, so I hope I can deal with two! :)

And yes, right now, it still seems to be a little eterny till next Tuesday, but luckily I'm busy the next days...

Be prepared you'll hear all the details! :D

Kirsten

ChrisH
07-31-2003, 05:27 AM
Lily will be home with you soon!!! that is great, I am so excited for you!:D
I hope all goes well when she and Luna meet. Positive thoughts and fingers crossed that this time next week you will be posting pictures of them comfortable and happy together. :D

Good luck!

IttyBittyKitty
07-31-2003, 05:30 AM
I'll bet you are beside yourself with excitment! Lily is adorable and will be a great friend to the lovely Luna. Luna and Lily, those names sure do go together. Can't wait to see the pics!!!!!!

HayleyRosie
07-31-2003, 06:07 AM
I can't wait to hear about their first meeting. Congratulations!

Sara luvs her Tinky
07-31-2003, 06:16 AM
YAY!!!

Don't forget to tell us as soon as she comes home with you!!! We want to know how Luna acts and EVERYTHING!! *INCLUDING PICTURES*

What a sweet little doll Lily is... and I am sure Luna is going to love having a baby sister!!:D

Lerah021399
07-31-2003, 06:34 AM
WooHoo!!! Can't wait to hear the tales of Luna and Lily! And to see pictures as well. I do hope that everything goes well once you bring Lily home (I'm sure it will...Luna seems like such a laid back kitty).

catlover4ever
07-31-2003, 08:09 AM
I can not wait to hear and see all the details of Lily going to her new home. Lily is beautiful and will make a good friend for lovely Luna. Best of luck and please keep us informed.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-31-2003, 09:32 AM
Oh goody! Finally we'll get Luna and Lily pics! :D

I think they'll be fine together. Like any introduction, there might be some hissing at first, but seeing as how Lily is still such a little kitten, I think Luna will take to her right off. Good luck and an early congratulations, and like everyone else, I can't wait for all the details and the pictures! :D

Kona & Oreo's mom
07-31-2003, 09:35 AM
Congratulations! It's almost time! I hope the days pass quickly for you--

catmandu
07-31-2003, 09:38 AM
We at the Lost Cats Hotel are hoping and praying that Lily and Luna hit it off! Moose The magnificent is making things tough on Rasacl and Nugget , he says there there are all too amny Cats living here! Talk about a Cat in the Manger!

K & L
08-07-2003, 12:13 PM
Have you got her yet? If so, how's it going?

Kirsten
08-07-2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by K & L
Have you got her yet? If so, how's it going?

No, but thanks for asking! :)

I had to postpone the date of Lily's arrival 'cause - more or less out of the blue - I got my old job back on Tuesday and I thought it wasn't such a good idea to bring her home and leave her alone with Luna the next day. So I made the tough decision to bring her home on Friday (tomorrow). That way I'll have the entire weekend to stay with the fur kids.

I'll keep you updated! :)

Kirsten

Randi
08-07-2003, 03:36 PM
Kirsten, you're keeping us in suspense!! :D But congrats on getting your job back. :)

I'm so exited to hear how it goes when Lily arrives - tomorrow is the big day!! :eek: I bet they'll be friends soon after the arrival - since Lily is still a kitten, she won't be a threat to Luna! I'm glad you will have the weekend to introduce them! ;)

Looking forward to pics and stories

Barbara
08-07-2003, 04:50 PM
I was absolutely curious about Lily but -you got your job back???? This sounds like MUCH LUCK FOR ONE WEEK!!!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-07-2003, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Barbara
This sounds like MUCH LUCK FOR ONE WEEK!!!!

That's what I was thinking! What a great week! And the perfect way to end it by picking Lily up and spending the entire weekend with the two sweeties. :D

Congratulations on getting your job back, and can't wait for pics and stories about the introductions! :D

koxka
08-07-2003, 05:10 PM
I was wondering if it was yesterday o three days before you had to have Lily as I'm always confussed when is Thursday or Tuesday :rolleyes: ....and today is the day and for a good reason! :)

Steffi N
08-07-2003, 06:22 PM
Congratulations Kirsten on getting your job back. Enjoy your special first weekend with Lily and Luna. Looking forward to stories and pictures. :)

krazyaboutkatz
08-08-2003, 12:40 AM
I missed this thread the first time around but I'm glad I saw it this time. How exciting. :D I can't wait to hear about the introduction and see pics of Luna and Lily together. Congrats on getting your old job back too. :)

bisi.cat
08-08-2003, 01:02 AM
That will be a great Friday!!!:D :D :D

In fact this was really YOUR week!!!
Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!;)

Logan
08-08-2003, 07:58 AM
Congratulations, Kirsten, on getting your job back! And today's the day for Lily's introduction to Luna!! I hope that it will go well. Just don't be too concerned if that bond doesn't happen immediately! But for your sake, I hope the two girls will love each other! My two never bonded, but they coexist very well (but there is a huge age difference in mine and they both have quite the "cattitude" :o ).

Can't wait for your report!!!! Hugs to both beautiful girls!!! :)

Lerah021399
08-08-2003, 08:15 AM
Congratulations, Kirsten! One for getting your job back and secondly you get to bring your sweet Lilly home today. Can't wait to see pictures of her and Luna.

catmandu
08-08-2003, 09:32 AM
I think that things will be just fine with Luna and Lily! All animals and people nedd one of thier own to play with and pal around with! Lots of Luck and Best Wishes from All Of Us At the Lost Cats Hotel!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-08-2003, 11:08 AM
Well, it's about 11:00 am here in Chicago, which means it's about 7:00 pm in Germany, which means little Lily should be in her new home by now......:)

Kirsten
08-08-2003, 01:36 PM
Thanks everyone! :)
Yes, I'm glad things finally seem to work out. :) Even though at this point, I'm not 100% sure if I will keep that job, because the new system they've installed isn't working very well, and since they've got me back to work with that system, I'm not quite sure what will happen in case they decide not to use it any longer. But let's hope for the best...

Lily is here now, but so far, things don't work very well, they don't seem to like each other at this point. here (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31944) you can read more about it.

Kirsten