PDA

View Full Version : I'm a Happy puppy!!!!

Corinna
11-26-2001, 01:24 PM
Hey Im a happy happy puppy!!! It's SNOWING here. I love the snow it's just my type of weather.
MERLIN GET OFF THE COMPUTER! gotta go freinds
Well since the snow master started it, yes we are getting our first snow later than usual this year. I'm not ready for it yet, altough I'm glad I live here not southeast 7 ft in Utah. Schools closed in Wyoming,colorado,Utah,and minnisota.
I better explain Merlins love of snow . You see 5 years ago he was born in Sept. by the time he got to be outside it was snowing. That was the year we had 15ft of snow. As the snow melted he got more and more worried as he was having a shrinking bathroom . as we got to a smaller and smaller patches he was really freacked out. Then as the grass grew he started eating mud and new grass. Nutty dog , he now knows better but still loves the snow. He will spend more time out than any other time . He's just a nutty dog fits this household. have a save and great winter or what ever season you are having. Corinna

DoggiesAreTheBest
11-26-2001, 02:01 PM
Corrina,

Drake loves the snow too. It was December when we first had snow last year and Drake was 6 months old. He stood by the windown and stared for hours at first. Not even a treat would get his attention. Finally, Andrew and I took him outside. At first, he was a bit hesitant. Standing inside, he would only stick his head out, anad quickly pull it back inside and shake the flakes off. About 5 minutes laters, he ran outside and looked up at the sky for a few seconds and then started running in circles so fast. He ran up and down the driveway and after a few times, he would lay in it and roll around. Then back to circles, upand down the driveway, and rolling around. He did this for hours. He refused to come inside. He just wanted to stay out in the snow. We let him. We played with snow balls with Drake and even went sledding with him. He absolutely loved it! The snow finally melted in March here in GA but Drake had to do his snow ritual every day!

I can't wait to see him play again this year.

Corinna
11-26-2001, 07:38 PM
Merlin is a springer and his favorite game is to play snow plow . I don't how he can stand the hours of cold nose. He sticks his nose in the snow and runs head down full bore. It is the funniest thing to watch. have fun in the snow too.

Sudilar
11-26-2001, 10:03 PM
Killi and Shiloh LOVE the snow!! They can't wait for it to snow here. However, I can wait!

SimbaTWonderDog
11-27-2001, 12:11 AM
poor sims hasnt seen snow :( but i doubt hed like it cause he LOVES that nice hot sun! :D

jackiesdaisy1935
11-27-2001, 09:44 AM
The first snow is always the most beautiful.
Merlin knows that and just wanted to get a taste of that fresh snow. Daisy and Perry loved the snow last year when we went to the mountains, just ran right through it. I really do miss the first snow here, no chance of that. :D
Jackie

Logan
11-27-2001, 11:57 AM
Corinna, sounds like Merlin is full of himself!! Please take some pictures of him in the snow, so we can see him!!! We don't get much snow my way either, so I love seeing other people's pictures!!! :D

Have fun, Merlin!!! :D

RachelJ
11-28-2001, 07:27 PM
The Polar Dog (Hannah) is so jealous. She too loves the snow and the colder weather.