PDA

View Full Version : Dear Santa Pawz...

zippy-kat
11-26-2001, 10:41 AM
Dear Santa Pawz,

Mom sez I am berry brave 2 be writing 2 you but I kin 'splain.

See, I thought she hidz some parsley in da bottom of da potted plantz--thatz why I dug 'em up. And I thoughtz her hairs needed trimmed--thatz why I chewed on em while we wuz suppoze 2 be takin' a napz. (And if it countz, when she wokez upz, she sed she didz needa trim but she really didn't want bangz.) And I chewed tha comfy-ter cos, well... I don't really have a reason fer dat one yet. And I bit-ted my mom'z roomie'z boyfriend but Mom sed she really din't kare aboutz dat one; I don't thinkz she likez him berry much.

Here'z my do-goody list:
1)I let da man take pikturez of me and mom wif out 2 much fuss.
2)I only skared Sara Boxer Dawg three timez.

I thinkz I have been berry good considering. So herez whut I'd like for Crimmus:
1)lots and lotsa parsley
2)a home for all da kritters dat don't have one
3)more parsley
4)some more yougurty drops
5)the whole banana-not just the once in awhile piece that mom givez me
6)more parsley
7)to play wif Hoppy and Faith
8), 9), & 10) more parsley

Thankz you Mizzer Santa Pawz.

Luv,
Sophie Bunny
http://wsphotofews.excite.com/015/eo/H3/qe/V348938.jpg

[ November 26, 2001: Message edited by: zippy-kat ]

zippy-kat
11-26-2001, 10:48 AM
Sophie and I would like to hear what the other kritters have to say to Santa Pawz!

(Does anyone else see the greeny-yellow halo around the Santa Hat, let alone the dust spots! I think I need a new scanner for Christmas...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok, I'm now looking at this (the pic) from work and it doesn't look half as bad as it did at home...maybe I need a new monitor--not scanner!

DoggiesAreTheBest
11-26-2001, 11:23 AM
That is so cute. I am sitting here in my office laughing and chuckling as I read long and everyone walking by is looking at me like I am a freak. He!He!He!

We don't do XMas at my house, but Andrew's mother and my grandmother sent Drake presents last year and I am sure they will again this year.

jackiesdaisy1935
11-26-2001, 11:27 AM
Dear Sophie, I think you look very sweet in your Santa hat. I think you have been very good all in all and deserve everything on your list.
I will have to talk it over with Daisy and Perry and make them a list too. Who knows what that will be?
Jackie

P.S. Can you ask your Mom and Angel when the PetTalk Christmas list will come out, I have tons of cards to write and have to get to it soon, or I will never get them out, plus I think the Post Office will be a little slower this year for cross country mailing.

Corinna
11-26-2001, 01:38 PM
Merlins letter to Santa pawz.
Dear Sir, I have been a very good boy this year, (mom doesn't know the truth she relies on the cats and my skin brother for details) I really didn't get the sub sandwitch of the counter they rubbed the sauce on my paws. If th cat hadn't jumped up on the plant I never would have had to fallow on the table.
I would like bones,cookies,bones,cookies.and liver treats. Also any way to get rid of a kitten sshe just doesn't follow the rules, so what if shes only a kitten. She also needs her own couch so she'll leave MINE alone. Thank you , sincerly Montanas Mystical Merlin (sofa spud)

ilovehounds
11-26-2001, 02:46 PM
http://wsphotofews.excite.com/022/i9/Nq/42/Hn53748.jpg

Hannah's list would go something like this..
1) Apples
2) A soft fluffy blanket (hers is getting a little thin)
3) bones
4) some new nail polish (perferable purple)

Copper (who refused to pose for a xmas picture) would like
Another flavo ball (a ball with mint flavor) beause his is a little .. well .. broke and some bones. He's also getting a new collar only he doesn't know it yet :)

Hannah and I will go xmas shopping for him, Copper is not allowed to go shopping anymore because the last time he went he decided to claim the store as his and peed on the shelf :o But he didn't know better he had never gone shopping before.

I hope everyone has a great Xmas and gets everything on thier list :D

Griffey'n' Buddy
11-26-2001, 07:22 PM
Dear Santa pawz,

My nams Griffey and this year for chritmas i wood lik thes things:

1. For my mommy to not yel when I git in the garbag or when i chiw things

2.a bone to chew

3. not to get yelled at by anyon
4. To let be bit someon when they hurt my human sisters

5.cheese curls

6 Nuts

7. a Squirel or berd to chew

8. A smaller heart for my older dog Brother Buddy

Thanks Sante paws,

Griffey
:D :o

sammi
11-26-2001, 07:33 PM
Welcome T'angela! Hope you like it here it is a fun site.
My dog Buddy Boy will making out his list soon to Santa. What kind of dogs do you have? Tell us about them. :cool:

sammi
11-26-2001, 07:37 PM
Sophie Bun your looken real snappy for the holidaz.
Membr only 1 month til the big jolly guy comes - so be good!! :D :eek: :D

[ November 26, 2001: Message edited by: sammi ]

jackiesdaisy1935
11-26-2001, 07:56 PM
Hi T-Angela, welcome and glad you joined, I'm sure Santa will be good to Griffey and Buddy even if Griffey gets into the trash, that is a little thing. As Sammi said what kind of dogs do you have? We would love to see a picture of them.
Jackie

Logan
11-26-2001, 08:02 PM
Deer Santa,

We dont know if we can do as gud as Sophie Bunny in our letter, but we are goin to try. OK?? Here's our list:

1) Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.........we love that snow, Santa
http://wsphotofews.excite.com/025/GP/Fx/Nx/6U70312.jpg
2) Please bring us some good, yummy things to eat......our mom has had us on a "diet"...and we haven't had anything really good to eat in a long, long time.
3) Please, Santa, could you make it rain more??? We used to have the best time in the puddles in the back yard, but mom said the only rain we've had lately is called "spit"......what's that? Anyway, it hasn't rained enuf to make a puddle...see what you can do, Santa.
4) We would like some new toys to chew on. Preferably the kind with a squeakie inside....we like to race to see who can get the squeakie out first!!! Ha Ha Ha!! That's fun, Santa.
5) Would you please keep our Helen home more often? She has to leave a lot, and we really love our mom, but we are most happy when our Helen is home with us. We wiggle and waggle when we see her after a long time.
6) We don't need too much Santa, and we think we're kinda bein selfish. Could you watch out for some of friends who need extra care this Christmas??? We have friends who are injured, but loved, and we want them to be ok. But we also know there are lots of dogs and kitties out there who don't have a warm bed, or a nice girl to play with. Can you help us help them to find a safe place?????
Thanks, Santa. Our Mom says thanks too. :)
Love,
Honey and Lilly Givens, with a little help from their mom, Logan

Gepansy
11-26-2001, 10:50 PM
Here's Oreo's List:
1)to learnz not to bite my mommy
2)yummiez wood chewiez
3)some new food
4)some yummiez treatiez
5)a new bowl(i chewed myne all upz)
6)some parper towlz to chew and makez a bed
Thankz Santa pawz! :D

sammi
11-27-2001, 10:40 AM
Logan, that is really diferent looking snow. :eek: I don't think we have that kinda snow way up here in the north country. :D :D

Logan
11-27-2001, 11:51 AM
It may just be my poor photography skills, Sammi!!! :o But I do remember that day clearly, and it was the biggest, fatest, wettest snowflakes I have ever seen. Honey and Lilly thought it was terrific because they could actually chase them as they fell down and catch them in their mouths!! :D

karen israel
11-27-2001, 01:30 PM
Me thinks that Miz Logan and her furry family can have all the snow they want as long as it stays away from me. :p No ice tho...too dangerous and not much fun :(

karen israel
11-27-2001, 01:34 PM
Sophie Honey-Bun looks adorable! Her fur looks so soft I can feel it from here! Please give her a gentle peck on her 'lil nose for me..what a cutie!

aly
11-27-2001, 02:17 PM
Deer Santy,

This will be me an' Lolly's first Xmas wit our mommy! All we want is fer her to tak sum time off werk an maybe lay in bed wit us fer a whole day long! We luv our aunt who babysits us when mommy is at werk, but we misses her a lot! Maybe you can 'range for our freend Graham to feel better. He gots a hurted leg :( Oh an can you git Shiloh some nice toy mices? Me an' Lolly LUVES to chew em up!!!

Luv, Reece

*LabLoverKEB*
11-27-2001, 11:07 PM
Dear Santa pawz,

I think I've been perty good dawg dis year! Dis iz what I would LUV to getz for Cristmas:

1. A big, red, rubber Kong

2. A bone

3. For all da' kritterz, dat don't have a home, to getz a great one!

4. To STOP ALL Animal Abuse!!!

5. A new Leash, and Collar

And I thinkz datz it!

Luv,
Sadie May*

shais_mom
11-28-2001, 12:35 AM
Santa Paws?! Who is Dat??
I am tryin' to type this, but I am jus lil. so bear wid me!
HI!! I am Keegan!!! I'm the newest member to the family since my big sis crossed to the bridge. She was purty and I really like going to Gpas and talk to her!
What I Wants for the Christmas Thing is:
Bones to chew on, so I don't chews on mom's hands or Kylie Kitty.
Stuffies to tear up
Tennis balls to run for
A car harness to ride with mom in da Car.
And for Kylie
Peace and Quiet!
Kitty Treats and some toys so I can chew them up!
Love
Keegs!

Daisy's Mom
11-28-2001, 02:36 PM
Sophie, Hannah, Lilly, and Honey, you all look gorgeous! I'll have to have Daisy get some Christmas pictures ready, and she will have her list soon too ;)