PDA

View Full Version : A Day in the Life of Edwina and Eduardo

Edwina's Secretary
07-30-2003, 01:51 PM
I've joined the ranks of "working from home" and get to see what Edwina and Eduardo do all day! (I'm sure the novelty will wear off quickly!)

Edwina helps me in my office....http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid71/p9ad2d55851a1d19b4255a97430213be7/fb879739.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid71/pdf499f9f1cc6fccf4a2c2c545bc69f56/fb879731.jpg

Eddie relaxes nearby...
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid71/p0590f9f0d7d5d2ad3ca05394f0f87ec1/fb879735.jpg
ChrisH....Eddie watches T.V. (he only likes the rodents though!)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid71/p0bdc49c53bbc28e6a1d088d7fc6bf6e6/fb87987d.jpg
Eddie guards the dining room so Edwina won't pee there :rolleyes:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid71/p2aeb2b04ec9a4438ab3e0ac130178653/fb879887.jpg

And...the two together (they were standing closer and you could see how much bigger Eddie is but.....)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid71/p5fc524cab9013b1a6d6b250d990ebbbd/fb879880.jpg

Uabassoon
07-30-2003, 01:53 PM
LOL I love the picture of Eddie watching tv.

apcrs5122
07-30-2003, 02:16 PM
Great pics! They are both gorgeous kitties! I love the one of Edwina curled in a ball, Eddie lounging on the table, and the one of him watching tv:D:D

bisi.cat
07-30-2003, 02:21 PM
Aaawww, I just love that first picture of Miss Edwina...she feels so comfy and looks so adorable!!!:) (She knows that for sure!):D

Now they both can supervise your work at home...how wonderful!!!

Maybe that both now having a job (as superviser and stress relief adviser) they soon learn how much fun it is working together!!!:D :D :D

So maybe one day they'll found their own FBI (Feline Bureau of Internetamusements)??? Who knows...

Lerah021399
07-30-2003, 02:32 PM
Great pictures. I have to say my favorite one is of Edwina curled up sleeping. Thanks for sharing!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-30-2003, 02:34 PM
Edwina, you are such a helpful kitty! I'm sure your momma appreciates the help too (because then at least she knows where you are so you're not peeing in the dining room).

And Eddie, you look like you're really making yourself at home these days. That's so nice to see. :D But you have to do a better job of guarding the dining room! And I'm not surprised you only like the rodents since they were your buddies/dinner for awhile there. :D

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid71/p0590f9f0d7d5d2ad3ca05394f0f87ec1/fb879735.jpg
How could anyone refuse a face like this?!!?!? Edwina come look! ;) :D

Randi
07-30-2003, 02:38 PM
Edwina, what a "big help" you are! ;) Having a good nap on the sofa and then keeping guard in the window! :eek: But you are adorable!! I noticed your tail is held high on the way out of the dining room - does that mean that you and Eddie are friends now - or is it only for today. :rolleyes: He is watching every step you take with great interest. ;)

Ohh, Eddie watching TV - it's just like Fister. He prefers to see the credits though. :D Eddie, the look you have on your face in the window will melt anybody's heart!! No wonder Edwina's secretary is keeping you!!

Nosekisses and scritchies to you both!

moosmom
07-30-2003, 02:43 PM
My, Lady Edwina, you and Sir Eduardo sure do make a lovely couple!!! You two fit together like 2 peas in a pod.

catlover4ever
07-30-2003, 02:43 PM
Eddie, do a good job guarding the dining room so Edwina will pee in her proper spot.

Both Edwina and Eddie are beautiful/handsome. Eddie sure does seem to be comfortable with his surroundings, that's a good sign.

momoffuzzyfaces
07-30-2003, 02:46 PM
Great pictures!
At least they were in the same room without pulling each other's fur out! That's progress!:D

Kona & Oreo's mom
07-30-2003, 02:58 PM
Ahh, Edwina--I love the picture of you sleeping on the couch. You are such furry angel! Could it really be you that is making such a mess in the dining room? It can't be--You're too angelic!

kimlovescats
07-30-2003, 03:16 PM
What precious pictures!!! They are so beautiful, and complement eachother so well...... can't wait to see them actually together one day! I'm sure it is just a matter of time!:D

ramanth
07-30-2003, 03:23 PM
Loved the pics!! It's good to see them close without any fur flying. :)

And is Eddie ever getting big! :eek: :D

shais_mom
07-30-2003, 04:20 PM
They look great together!!

Steffi N
07-30-2003, 04:47 PM
originally posted by bisi.cat

Maybe that both now having a job (as superviser and stress relief adviser) they soon learn how much fun it is working together!!!
Maybe from work mates to (dare we say it---friends).

I work from home part time and I must warn you of the risks, of which I'm sure you are aware such as:
"Let me take a little break and see what's happening on Pet Talk" :D
"Hmm, a snack right now would be nice" :D

and of course if you are home your cats know you are always available to play with them
The pictures are great, of course :)

ChrisH
07-30-2003, 05:44 PM
Great pictures Sara!:) I especially like the first one of Miss Edwina sleeping. And the one of Eddie watching tv, I think the Ebbs would enjoy watching the rodents with him, it`s a shame you live so far away! :D

lizbud
07-30-2003, 07:41 PM
Great Pictures. :) Edwina doesn't look to stressed in her
snoozing pic & Eddie looks cautious, yet confident in himself.:D
I love the look on his face as we walks slowly with tail up.LOL.
Don't know how you might like working from home, but I think
it'll be great for Edwina & Eddie. :D Since I always root for the
underdog (or cat ), I hope everything goes well between the
two kitties. I do have one favor to ask.Please tell me the name the flowers in the blue vase. I have two bushes with similar
blooms. One has pink flowers & the other blue/violet color
blossoms. I have never found anyone who knows what this
plant is called.

Lorraine
07-30-2003, 08:25 PM
BEAUTIFUL Kitty's!!:D Eduardo has such a sweet, kissable, little face, I just want to schmooze him all up! And Miss Edwina, you look as pretty as ever!:)

Edwina's Secretary
07-30-2003, 08:42 PM
Lizbud.....those are hydrangeas!

lizbud
07-30-2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
Lizbud.....those are hydrangeas!

Thank you.:) They were here when I bought the house. Many
people comment on their beauty and ask the name of the plant.
Even the man who cuts my grass asked me.He wants some for
his yard. Now I know. :D Tried to put this in a pm, but your inbox
is full. Thanks again & hugs to Edwina & Eddie.:)

Vermontcat
07-30-2003, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by ChrisH
Great pictures Sara!:) I especially like the first one of Miss Edwina sleeping. And the one of Eddie watching tv, I think the Ebbs would enjoy watching the rodents with him, it`s a shame you live so far away! :D
I think the photos are great too!:D
I think Eddie and Ebby would make a cute couple, they already have TV watching in common.
Their names are cute together too, maybe they should start a long distance Pet Talk romance.;)

krazyaboutkatz
07-31-2003, 12:28 AM
Great pics. :D Edwina and Eddie look very relaxed in your home so I'm sure that they'll become friends some day. I also think that they look great together. :)

Vio&Juni
07-31-2003, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by Randi
Edwina, what a "big help" you are! ;) Having a good nap on the sofa and then keeping guard in the window! :eek: But you are adorable!! I noticed your tail is held high on the way out of the dining room - does that mean that you and Eddie are friends now - or is it only for today. :rolleyes: He is watching every step you take with great interest. ;)

Randi, Eddie has the tail held high and Edwina is watching him. He-he, they look so similar :)

Barbara
07-31-2003, 08:40 AM
I was trying all morning and only saw red crosses, but finally!!!!!!

The first picture of Miz E. is the cutest I've ever seen of her. Thankyou Mylady for showing off some of your soft spots:D

Eddie for sure knows how to look cute on the windowsill.

Tigris here also makes sure the mice have no chance on the dinner table (he thinks the lamp over it is his solarium:D ) and Filou loves watching TV -Discovery channel:D

Siegmar thinks working at home means having a manuscript on the table and a purring cat on top.

And I add that "Let's have a little break and look at PT" can also be done in an office:D

gini
07-31-2003, 09:03 AM
Television?? Oh, Edwina, I am so sorry that Eduardo has discovered the television. Next thing you know, it will be Monday Night Football, Thursday night football, and you can just forget about planning anything for Saturday or Sunday.

And when he yells out "hey, Winnie, get me another catnip", I hope you will put your paw down immediately.

Sara luvs her Tinky
07-31-2003, 09:29 AM
WHAT CUTE PICTURES!!!!

Looks like you guys are making progress!!! Eduardo is so handsome sitting in the window!! and Lady Edwina as elegant as always!!:D

catmandu
07-31-2003, 09:34 AM
Eddie the Cat Couch Potato! Do you get the Meow TV? our Pal JJJ3 !

Kona & Oreo's mom
07-31-2003, 09:40 AM
gini--I love your post! LOL :D

Killearn Kitties
07-31-2003, 09:43 AM
Oh Miss Edwina, you are so beautiful and fluffy and cuddly all curled up on the setee, we just don't believe that you have every hissed at anyone! - particularly not handsome Don Eduardo.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-31-2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by gini
Television?? Oh, Edwina, I am so sorry that Eduardo has discovered the television. Next thing you know, it will be Monday Night Football, Thursday night football, and you can just forget about planning anything for Saturday or Sunday.

And when he yells out "hey, Winnie, get me another catnip", I hope you will put your paw down immediately.

:D :D :D
And I can see that happening because I seem to remember a pic of Edwina sleeping on her Poppa's lap while he was watching Sunday football. So maybe the "boys" can stay home and watch football, and the "girls" can go shopping for hats and other finery. :D :D

Randi
07-31-2003, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Vio&Juni
Randi, Eddie has the tail held high and Edwina is watching him. He-he, they look so similar :)
Ups! :o Perhaps I should have taken my sun glasses off - or left the wine bottle alone. ;)
Eduardo, how could I not notice your wonderful blue eyes. :rolleyes:

Fister is asking, can he come and watch football with you?

Edwina's Secretary
07-31-2003, 02:09 PM
The "beauty mark" on Edwina's face is the best way to tell them apart!

And Eddie says...."oh yes Fister....I would love some friendly feline fraternity!"

IttyBittyKitty
07-31-2003, 05:54 PM
Aw, your furkids are so adorable! I love the pic of Eddie with Lady Edwina glaring in the background! Silly Girl, she should accept the love of her gentleman...before he finds a girl on Pet Talk!

AmberLee
07-31-2003, 10:21 PM
Sara,

Your furkids are adorable, and your commentary marvelous, as always!

Remind me about hydrangeas (sp?) -- I know that the same plant will show blue flowers or pink flowers depending on soil conditions. I'm drawing a blank on whether it's acidity levels that cause the change or iron levels and which is it that pink signifies: low levels or high. (I used to know this. My gramma would be so ashamed of me for blanking on this! :o )

tuxluvr
08-02-2003, 03:50 PM
Ritzy sez welcome to the ranks of "office kitties", miz Edwina! Here I'm pretending to "work"....but actually, us office kitties mostly are just supposed to exude office "mystique"...I don't get coffee or take dictation, and the only mouse this tuxie is going to touch better be my furry little toy mouse!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid37/p7590a8fddd26a21ff0f1409547285d67/fd1a94e4.jpg