PDA

View Full Version : Who here has recieved their pet talk gift package?

luckies4me
07-30-2003, 10:13 AM
I was wondering if anyone has recieved their package yet? I know the one kitty owner did, sorry if my memory isn't so great right now. :o But did anyone else? If so I would LOVE to see pics of what your fur kids got. :)

There was talk about having a thread for this but I don't see one yet, so why don't we use this one for posting pics of the toys and goodies our beloved pets were surprised with. Sounds good to me! :D

ScantyNebula
07-30-2003, 10:32 AM
Me, see previous thread for pics :) The gift was from Jenluckenbach

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31052&highlight=recieved

jenluckenbach
07-30-2003, 10:37 AM
NOT ME:( I am SO anxious, though :D

zippy-kat
07-30-2003, 10:39 AM
I have not received mine yet but I know the gift I sent is in the same town as my secret pal...not sure if it's been delivered yet.

luckies4me
07-30-2003, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by ScantyNebula
Me, see previous thread for pics :) The gift was from Jenluckenbach

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31052&highlight=recieved

HA! thought it was you. I didn't want to post though just in case I was wrong lol.

Jen, me too! I can't wait to get my package, but I can't wait for my package to be delivered more so. I wonder what my furkids got? :D

Zippy, how do you track your package? Did you have to pay more for this? I sent mine air, is there any way of me knowing where it is? :confused:

robinh
07-30-2003, 11:57 AM
We got ours - WOW Anna - the kids were so excited. That box was packed!! I've been trying to get pictures, but hasn't worked so far. As soon as I get the camera out, they run with the toy.

Molly and Muffin each grab a rope on either side of the cow head and run around with it. The sub has been squeaked and squeaked and squeaked. The funny looking squeaky creature is in danger of losing parts from being chewed on so much. The talking dice - they just don't know what to make of it - so funny to watch. There were so many fun things, they didn't know what to play with first.

And the goodies - I had never tried them, but I can tell you they REALLY LIKE them - a lot!!! I get the prettiest "Sit" you've ever seen out of all four of them when they hear the bags rattle.

Thanks from the kids and me!!
:D :D :D :D

tomkatzid
07-30-2003, 12:07 PM
We got ours:D :D :D And we LOVED our new things.

And our Mom is taken pictures every day trying to get 'good ones', seems like they all should be 'good ones' if we're in them:D :D :D

She will post them over the weekend she said.

Ashlee, Nina and Kelcee

She is sending hers out today on her way to work. She is sorry it took so long.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid71/pe398906af0e8154a6bfc6e18874caf5f/fb87a38b.jpg

zippy-kat
07-30-2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by luckies4me
Zippy, how do you track your package? Did you have to pay more for this? I sent mine air, is there any way of me knowing where it is? :confused:

I did pay extra for it, but not much -- if you still have your receipt, I believe you can track the package via the receipt number.

slick
07-30-2003, 12:50 PM
I haven't received mine yet and Max and Specks are getting anxious. I know that my recipient has not received her's yet....it's got a long way to travel.

luckies4me
07-30-2003, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by zippy-kat
I did pay extra for it, but not much -- if you still have your receipt, I believe you can track the package via the receipt number.

hrmm, I still have it. I will try that and see what happens. Thanks! :)

wolfsoul
07-30-2003, 03:11 PM
Not yet. :( It should be here today or tomorrow though..I'll be sending my package to my partner as soon as I get mine lol. My mom says we shouldn't waste gas :rolleyes:

Karen
07-30-2003, 04:00 PM
We got our package - and put ours in the mail today, too!

Thanks you-know-who-you-are! I'll post more later!

luckies4me
07-30-2003, 04:37 PM
YAY! My package came! This is so exciting! :D

I got a bunch of things. I think, for the ratties I got a cool parrot toy just like the others I have but bigger, that I can stick in the new cage I just ordered! Instead of one chew piece it has three! The rats also got a cute little bird pinata to chew on and I know they will love it! The also got a HUGE box of yogies! :D I can never find a big box of yogies, so this got me excited. lol

The cats all got new collars, a cat toy with a bell in it and some really cool biscutes you can make yourself, with a really cute star cookie cutter. The best thing is that the the rats can use the bag it came in! :D

Morgan got a yummy bone, I can't guarantee it will be left by the time I get around to taking pics lol. She's a chow hound. :rolleyes:

Then Lucy my tortoise got a nice big jar of food, and I also got some Can O Crickets as well, which I am splitting between my lizard and my hedgie. :) All these things are so cool, and a lot I have never even seen before!

I can't wait until it cools off so I can start cooking! :D Thanks so much WolfChan! I will try to get pics later on today.

anna_66
07-30-2003, 06:35 PM
Robin, I'm so glad your puppers liked all of their things:D

wolfsoul
07-30-2003, 06:39 PM
Here (http://65.54.244.250/cgi-bin/linkrd?_lang=EN&lah=951c9856a1247d6256362e2b6828fd4d&lat=1059608097&hm___action=http%3a%2f%2fPetoftheDay%2ecom%2ftalk% 2fshowthread%2ephp%3fthreadid%3d25262%26goto%3dnew post) is the link to my thread! :) My pets are all very happy with their gifts!

Cookiebaker
07-30-2003, 08:59 PM
My gift is ready to go!! We just went shopping tonight!! What fun!!! :cool:

CathyBogart
07-30-2003, 09:02 PM
Hey Luckies: you still have one more coming! ^_^ I ordered something online for you also, it should be there soon! :P

I got my package from Luckies too! *EXCITED* There's soooo much stuff!!

The doggies got Pig's ears, a CUTE little squeaky stuffed cow, some chucken & rice stick treats, a beautiful blue bandana (I'll get Wilbur to model for me so you can see it on him!), and a toy that's a little rubber tire with a rope.

My kitty got a new collar, some catnip, wet food, and some other treats.

The reptiles got a package of Bed-A-Beast, a mister (Thank you sooo much, my old one is broken!), and some cork bark (Which is perfect for either of my reptiles, I have to decide who gets it... ^.^)

Aaaaand, the ratties got Yogies, a Kong to put them in (I would never have though of that!), a cardboard tube (something else they love!), and a bag of assorted goodies for them to eat.

-I- got an Old Navy gift card! *BOUNCE*

Pictures coming soon! *GRIN*

luckies4me
07-30-2003, 09:21 PM
LOL I am so glad you liked the gifts! :D

Can't wait to see pictures! I had to get something for you though since it was your birthday and all. ;) And you know what I forgot though, to take the price tags off the presents. :o

kingrattus
07-30-2003, 09:30 PM
Zippy, how do you track your package? Did you have to pay more for this? I sent mine air, is there any way of me knowing where it is?
==========

You can not track Air Parcels!! sorry :(
Air is just faster & thats it

tikeyas_mom
07-30-2003, 10:46 PM
I am like totally confused lol

kingrattus
07-30-2003, 11:44 PM
I am like totally confused lol
=================

About what???

tikeyas_mom
07-31-2003, 12:01 AM
I didnt know anything about a gift swopping lol. I am just a dum bum. I just relized it like to secods ago when I seen wolfsould post about what she got in the mail.. :rolleyes: