PDA

View Full Version : Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewww

Nomilynn
07-29-2003, 06:59 PM
Guess what I came home to today.. kitty *throw up* on my DESK!!! It's all in a bucket of pens and pencils, on their window bed, on some of my papers, my page-a-day calendar.. OH it's NASTY!!! Haven't they ever heard of usin' a TOILET!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

slick
07-29-2003, 07:18 PM
Hmmmm that reminds me of when Max puked in the middle of the night on the bed right next to me. Some of it hit my face........

Talk about EWWWWWW!!!

emily_the_spoiled
07-29-2003, 07:50 PM
One night Emily was "so kind" as to puke next to the bed (on my side). Unfortunately I didn't find out until the next morning when I stepped in it EWWWWWWWWW

apcrs5122
07-29-2003, 08:45 PM
Yuck! Phoebe pukes alot (hairballs, she's on hairball meds though). It's pretty gross. It's also because she doesn't really chew her food, so there are whole food pieces in it. It's pretty gross.

smokey0807
07-29-2003, 08:51 PM
Smokey barfed in my brother's shoe once!! GO SMOKEY!!

AmberLee
07-29-2003, 09:37 PM
One time when I was moaning and groaning about Cassy upchucking down a wall someone here described how their cat has lost it in their computer system and shorted everything out. Maybe we should put together a training manual for the little furballs to go in the toilet, sell the system, and retire to PetTalkville. Sounds good to me!

momoffuzzyfaces
07-29-2003, 10:59 PM
Cat barf is the reason I keep my computer and monitor covered when I'm not using it. Cat barf in your monitor or cpu can ruin your whole week.:eek:

puppygrrl4eva7
07-29-2003, 11:47 PM
A few years ago we had an old computer in my dad's room, we also had a kitty at the time, she went in my dad's room and peed on the keyboard!:eek: My dad was soo pi$$ed off! I love kitties but when I get older I don't think I will get any anymore, Litterboxes aren't my thing and I know I have two outdoor cats but they aren't very friendly.:)

AmberLee
07-30-2003, 12:24 AM
Eeeeeeeewwww. I got home from work late tonight and discovered a pile of upchucked kibble next to my bed. It looks bigger than either cat. Surely that's impossible, isn't it?

BastetsMum
07-30-2003, 12:30 AM
Bastet decided to Barf this morning but on the chair I use to sit at the computer. She drank too much water after eating her food (typical response).

Nomilynn
07-30-2003, 02:05 AM
Oh it's nice to know I'm not alone in the horrible barf stories. I got it all cleaned up, but I had to throw away some of my pens.. I wasn't even about to attempt to get all the *gunk* out.. YUK!!!! :)

bisi.cat
07-30-2003, 02:11 AM
Phoebe pukes alot (hairballs, she's on hairball meds though). :(
Same here, unfortunately!:( :( :(
Nellie pukes a lot, too...although I've really tried everything on her...it breaks my heart finding her throwing up those darn hairballs...:(
Although we have wooden floors in our house she always pukes on one of the rugs...maybe some kind of hint ("That rug is annoying!")???:confused: :confused: :confused:

Never ever walk barefoot in the dark, when you've heard a cat throw up before...
;)

Barbara
07-30-2003, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by bisi.cat

Although we have wooden floors in our house she always pukes on one of the rugs...maybe some kind of hint ("That rug is annoying!")???:
;)

Hehehe -just like Tigris. Sunday he barfed on the freshly ironed laundry that still lay on the ironing board -to remind me I should put it in the closet once I'm ready I guess.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

HayleyRosie
07-30-2003, 06:28 AM
Oh, I hope you don't have a sick kitty.

I'm going to knock on wood. Hayley has thrown up two hairballs and thankfull all it has been was fur. I'm going to knock on wood again. I want to be safe.

Vio&Juni
07-30-2003, 08:45 AM
We have a broom for the balcony and anytime Juni gets a chance to nibble from the millet, she does it. Then, she throws up, but she makes that awful squeaqy sound and I take her to the small rug on the balcony. If I put her on the concrete, she runs to a carpet in the apt.

moosmom
07-30-2003, 08:57 AM
Eeeeeeewwwwww!!! How I HATE that word "upchuck", like "What's up, Chuck??" :D :D

The Marvelous Moo Man graced my brand new pillow with his stomach contents one morning last week. Luckily he was facing AWAY from me!! :p :p :p

Lerah021399
07-30-2003, 08:59 AM
I can't say that either of the cats have ever thrown up on me, but Ali once threw up in one of our vents. Took me forever to clean it out. It did smell like vomit for a few days after when the A/C would come on. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Harley
07-30-2003, 12:00 PM
Years ago, BeeBee (Rainbow Bridge) tossed her cookies while lying on top of the tv where it was nice and warm. Her cookies "dripped" onto the picture tube which resulted in a weird "figure eight" screen. If I remember correctly, it cost about $100 to replace the tube - I probably should have just bought a new tv.

Throwing out some pens doesn't sound so bad, does it? :)

bluekat
07-30-2003, 12:50 PM
eeeewwww!:eek:
I guess I'm one of the lucky ones? Hairballs, barf, and whatever, they ALL go in the litterbox:D Blueberry has never barfed anywhere else except in his litterbox, and once on our laundry room floor.
hehe, he's such a good boy;) :p :D

slick
07-30-2003, 12:54 PM
I don't know if it's my weird sense of humour or what but....

I find this thread absolutely hilarious.......ROFLMAO :D :D :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-30-2003, 02:16 PM
T & P are usually pretty good about this lately. They know I prefer it either on the tile, the wood floor or one of the throw rugs - but pleeeeaassee, not on the carpeting! And I felt so bad. Last week Peanut - who rarely throws up - started the old dry heave thing so I knew what was coming. She was right in the middle of the carpeting, so I knew she wasn't going to make it to the tile, wood or throw rug in time. So right in the middle of her puke, I pick her up and move her. That's gotta be the worst thing in the world is to be picked up and moved when you're already feeling lousy enough to puke. Sorry sweetie. :(

Then yesterday, I took T & P outside for a little 'cause it was just such a beautiful evening. Normally I keep Tubby away from the grass but....I was taking some pics of Peanut, so had my back turned to Tubby for just an instant - and he finds a weed to chew on. I turn around and he's licking his chops with a satisfied grin on his face. :rolleyes: I knew it wouldn't take long before he had to throw it up, so I told him we're staying outside until he does. Well....needless to say it took too long, and I finally let him back in the house. Not even 10 minutes later he's in the master bath - thankfully on a throw rug - not only puking, but pooping too. :rolleyes: (He only poops in the bathroom like that when his tummy is upset) Then he went to the other bathroom to get a drink and then it was nap time. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

apcrs5122
07-30-2003, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
So right in the middle of her puke, I pick her up and move her. That's gotta be the worst thing in the world is to be picked up and moved when you're already feeling lousy enough to puke. Sorry sweetie. :(

Unfortunatly, we have to do that too. It makes me feel so bad when I have to move her too:(

cubby31682
07-30-2003, 07:50 PM
One night Cubby was in the middle of sleeping when all the sudden he got up and laid down on my side of the bed hung his head over the bed, and yes he puked all down my bed and all over the floor. I woke up to my husband saying WTF is your cat doing? I sat up in bed quickly because Cubby wasn't done yet, and I petted him to get him through it. As soon as he was done I got out of bed knowing what had just happened and of course stepped in it. I took off all the blankets and had to clean up the floor, I felt so bad for Cubby. After that he just wanted to cuddle so I could smell his smelly cat puke breath. YUCK!!! I guess that taught him not to steal his daddy's chicken off his plate when he isn't looking. (it was only a chicken breast no bones, thank god)

Katie

Lorraine
07-30-2003, 08:18 PM
YUCK!! The first time I found a hairball of Sammy's was when I stepped on it on my way into the kitchen, to make the morning coffee. The hairball delightfully squished between my toes!:eek:
And of course, I proceded to mash the rest into the carpet!
This hairball was particularly special, because it was hairball-kibble combo. Fortunatley, the hairball situation has cleared up alot, thanks to extra brushing, and purina hairball treats!:D

AmberLee
07-31-2003, 09:46 PM
I read somewhere that sick kitties feel more secure if they can dig their claws into something as they heave. So rather than try to move them, I try to insert a paper plate or newspaper between their chin and the carpet. (Not that this works very often... but it's a goal...)

At least I don't feel it's so personal when they leave the linoleum or tile for carpeting when the urge is upon them anymore.