PDA

View Full Version : Sacramento Reptile Show

Tonya
07-29-2003, 06:09 PM
Just wondering if anyone else is going to the reptile show in Sacramento this weekend.

CathyBogart
07-30-2003, 12:46 AM
I'm darn well going to try to be there on Sunday!

Tonya
07-30-2003, 08:32 AM
We'll be there Saturday. We're looking for two male kingsnakes to breed with the girls. Mike's looking for an Indigo snake, which are super hard to find. And I won't be to surprised if we come home with bearded dragons!

CathyBogart
07-30-2003, 09:09 PM
You'll probably have to get on a waiting list for Indigos. Seriously, Brian and I have been researching them a lot lately.

http://www.easternindigo.com/ is taking deposits for this year's offspring, and their prices are good. Is he looking for the black or the black/red?

I can't have any more animals, but I want to find someone with a male Hognose to loan out next season. :)

Tonya
07-30-2003, 10:38 PM
He wants the black/red. I have no idea if he's already on a waiting list; or what it up his sleeve! I'd told him no big snakes, so he didn't really spring the indigo thing on me until the last minute. :D

green_chameleon_girl
07-31-2003, 08:31 PM
are u gonna take some pics..? I cant go lol but if theres any chameleons tell me about them lol:D

Tonya
07-31-2003, 08:48 PM
I'll take pics! I love chameleons! Especially at the pet store I go too; they have like 50 babies all together. I can sit there and watch them for hours. They have so much character! They crack me up how they all hang off eachother's tails and stuff.

green_chameleon_girl
08-02-2003, 12:03 AM
lol same with our pets store they have very small ones and 1 sub adult. Cant wait to see the pics!!:D:D:D

Tonya
08-03-2003, 10:44 PM
I forgot my camera, Green! I am so sorry! There were so many interesting types of chameleons, too. I didn't realize there were so many varieties!

I bought a male Arizona Mountain king snake. (See my other thread for pics.) We are probably buying this other Nuevo Leon, but we want to wait until he eats. My hubby says I can buy a breeding pair of hognoses too! yay! He didn't tell me until we were on our way home, so I'll have to wait until the next show. There's another one coming up in San Fransisco. I'll try to remember my camera next time.