PDA

View Full Version : TAke a look at this!!

hey_hey_sup
07-29-2003, 05:58 PM
Hey guys do you own a dog? Well if you do then i just found the perfect solution for late night walks. I am selling glowsticks to go around your dogs neck..This not only brightens them up but the my dogs actually prance when i put one on. You cannot use them as a regular collar but you put it around the dogs neck and then hook the leash to the collar that is already there. The glosticks are 1 dollar a piece and for my boxer it takes 3 to go around his neck. If you would like to order some then pm me and i will give you more information

kingrattus
07-29-2003, 10:21 PM
u should post this in the market. But the idea is good. But my dog doesn't walk on a leash , nor does he wear a collar. & he doesn't run off the unfenced yard ever & he comes when called, so don't need it.

Kfamr
07-29-2003, 10:33 PM
You can buy "glowstick necklaces" for about 50 cents each at the rollar skating place down here.

hey_hey_sup
07-30-2003, 01:23 AM
ya but these are non-toxic. Also it is fine if u dont want them and they are also in 3 colors so u can mix ur drinks or anything with them.

kingrattus
07-30-2003, 07:47 AM
I've only seen non-toxic glow sticks here in canada

Tina
07-30-2003, 09:14 AM
My mother-in-law gets them for free all the time. So she gives us some when she gets them.