PDA

View Full Version : Lonliness

Aspen and Misty
07-29-2003, 05:08 PM
Poor Mr. Hoss is exeprinceing some sever loniness. She wants to be held and he wans to be pet. Yo ucan't do anything without a big orange ball of fluff in your face meowing. The poor guy misses his brother Buddy :( I feel so bad. Does anyone know of anything we can do to help him? Any and All suggestions are welcome.

Ash

emily_the_spoiled
07-29-2003, 07:52 PM
You can always get another kitten (hint hint ...) Otherwise just spend lots of time with her. Also, you had better get used to having an orange ball of fluff in your face for awhile :D :D :D

Ally Cat's Mommy
07-30-2003, 03:54 AM
Yep I agree.......either a companion or loads of love and attention;)

jenluckenbach
07-30-2003, 06:39 AM
(with my apologies to Jerry in advance)
GET A NEW KITTY!!!!!!!!!:D :D

catmandu
07-30-2003, 09:47 AM
There are a lot of Cats that could alleviate the lonliness of your Cat! And they need homes SO badly! And you can get your Orange Pal a Girlfriend! Everyone wants one of his or her own to be with!

Aspen and Misty
07-30-2003, 02:13 PM
Hmm, let me think. OK! :D :D

My mom isn't so keen to the idea though :rolleyes:

I'll keep trying. We've all been spending alot of time with him latly so hopefully that will help. The worse thing is that Buddy is also miserable in his new home. :( I'm hopeing that Abbey will send Buddy home and that she will adopt a new kitty, which she is thinking about doing. So I'm keeping my figers crossed, plus where Abbey lives there are tons of homeless cats! :(

Ashley

jenluckenbach
07-30-2003, 05:49 PM
Actually, it would be very kind to all involved if your sister could see it in her heart to let Buddy come home. People (in general) need to realize that the humans are not the only beings who's feelings and emotions need to be addressed.

Aspen and Misty
07-30-2003, 11:07 PM
Jenn- My sister told me tonight that She is thinking of sending Buddy home when me and my dad come home in like 2 weeks! Yipee! I will then encourage her to adopt a homeless kitty, which I think she will, keeping fingers crossed!

Ashley

jenluckenbach
07-31-2003, 07:06 AM
Y E A H
This way everybody wins!!!!
You get Buddy back, whom you miss
Hoss gets Buddy back, who he misses
Your sister get a NEW kitty to love
AND
A new kitty get a home that otherwise might not.
:D :D :D

lovemyshiba
07-31-2003, 08:13 AM
That plan sounds like a winner for everyone involved, especially for a kitty who may get a new home:)

Aspen and Misty
07-31-2003, 03:51 PM
yea, I cna not wait to go down in a couple of weeks! I know this might sound mean but I'm praying Buddy still hates his home so that he can come home to us and a pound kitty can get a home. I'm going to try to encourage her to get an older cat, which I hope works.

Keep all fingers a paws crossed please :D

Ash