PDA

View Full Version : Some photos of Samantha

Vermontcat
07-29-2003, 11:51 AM
Today is special for two reasons, I have been at Pet Talk for one year today and
it was two years ago today that we brought home our parakeet T-bird.(She was POTD on 6/11/03):)
I thought I would post some photos to celebrate.

http://users.adelphia.net/~mandzsawyer/images/srug3.jpg
Samantha waiting for her bellyrub.:)

http://users.adelphia.net/~mandzsawyer/images/samcd.jpg
Samantha sitting under my computer chair.

http://users.adelphia.net/~mandzsawyer/images/samcu2.jpg
This one is just for Tubby.;) Kissy kissy...

I thought I had one of Samantha watching T-bird in her cage but I can't find it right now so I will post it later if I can find it.
I hope you liked the photos.:)

kimlovescats
07-29-2003, 11:56 AM
Oh, I just love sweet Samantha! Is it ok if I put her 2nd picture on my black and white cats' page? http://fluffandstuff.homestead.com

:D

Vermontcat
07-29-2003, 12:01 PM
Oh yes Kim! Please go ahead. I meant to post some sooner and ask you if you wanted one for your black and white page.:)
Thanks!:D

Barbara
07-29-2003, 12:58 PM
Hi Samantha, long time no see. I had forgotten how cute your black nose is;)

Vio&Juni
07-29-2003, 01:03 PM
http://users.adelphia.net/~mandzsawyer/images/samcd.jpg
She looks so young, especially in this picture! What a cutie :)

bisi.cat
07-29-2003, 01:09 PM
This is the first time I meet Samantha...and what a pleasure it is to me!!!
I love this gorgeous girl and her fluffy belly!!!:D :D :D

And her nose is just the cutest...what a face! PUUUURRRRFECT!!!

She's so roly-poly super fluffy...Now that is a cat!

ChrisH
07-29-2003, 01:21 PM
Samantha is adorable!:) I just love the pic for Tubby!:) Thanks for sharing!
And Congratulations on your PT first year anniversary, and your second T-Bird gotcha day anniversary too! :D

Edwina's Secretary
07-29-2003, 01:49 PM
I've never noticed her black button nose before!! How cute........

Lerah021399
07-29-2003, 01:51 PM
Samantha is gorgeous. I love moo-moo kitties (that's what I call black and white spotted kitties). Congrats on your one year anniversary here at pet talk and thanks for sharing the pictures of Samantha.

jazzcat
07-29-2003, 02:09 PM
Her black nose is adorable.

I just love looking at everyone's pictures here.

Jazzcat

Kirsten
07-29-2003, 02:52 PM
Yeah, she has this cute heart shaped nose... :)

Kirsten

sasvermont
07-29-2003, 02:59 PM
What do you think Vermoncat? Ti would give her a run for her money!

Congrats on being here one year!

You are a dear one for sure!

Love,
SAS

Tina
07-29-2003, 04:27 PM
Samantha is such a beauty!

ChloeLove
07-29-2003, 04:41 PM
Samantha is so cute! :)

rg_girlca
07-29-2003, 04:53 PM
Congratulations on your first year on Pet Talk.
Your Samaantha is so gorgeous. I just love her markings.

Killearn Kitties
07-29-2003, 05:42 PM
Oh what a pretty girl!

Steffi N
07-29-2003, 06:23 PM
Vermontcat, congratulations on your Pet Talk anniversary.
Samantha, you are one pretty girl. Skritchies, bellyrubs and nosekissies for you.

Vermontcat
07-29-2003, 06:38 PM
Thank you everyone for the nice comments about Samantha.:)
I have always loved her little black nose and panda paws too but I didn't realize how unique her markings were until I came to Pet Talk.
She's my sweet moo-cow kitty.;)
For those of you who haven't met her before, she just turned 15 last month and is extra fluffy!:p

Sas, you know I did think about fitting Ti into my household but Samantha and my husband would hate me for it and Ti would probably hide from my kids!
I hope you can find a good home for him soon.:)

Killearn Kitties, I noticed you have a cat named Samantha too. Is she the mom cat? Which one is she in your signature photo?
Do you have trouble telling your three cats apart?(They all look alike to me!)

Now where is Tubby?
http://users.adelphia.net/~mandzsawyer/images/samcomp3.jpg

Ally Cat's Mommy
07-30-2003, 04:29 AM
Yay, I love Moo-cow kitties...Samantha is gorgeous - she looks so soft and cuddly!

Ally sends big snuggles and head bumpies:D

Sara luvs her Tinky
07-30-2003, 05:53 AM
Samantha...
You are so gorgeous!! I just LOVE moo cow kitties!!! And I could kiss you little black nose and rub your extra fluffy belly all day long!! We need to see more and more pictures of you! :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-30-2003, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Vermontcat
Now where is Tubby?

I showed Tubby the pics last night (didn't have time to respond though), and he was just so thrilled to see his sweetheart again! He was all over my lap trying to get closer to the screen to give her a smooch when he saw the "kissy, kissy" pic.

He had just gotten brushed again and was looking all slim and sleek again so he made me get the camera out and take some more pics of him so his sweety could see him again. ;) However, the bad news is that Tubby's daddy took the camera this morning without his mommy knowing about it :rolleyes: :mad: and now I won't have it back until Friday night when Terry gets back....so the pics will have to wait. I told him he should have told me because I could have put a fresh battery in for him...what I didn't mention was then I could have put a blank card in also and taken the card out with Tubby's pics on it. :rolleyes: Oh well....

Samantha, you are just beautiful, and I love the kissy kissy pic with your sweet widdle black nosie. And belly rubs are coming your way. Tubby almost took my hand off last night when I tried to brush his belly, but yours looks so much more inviting anyway. ;) :D

And Vermontcat, congratulations on your 1 year anniversary! :D

Miss Meow
07-30-2003, 09:30 PM
I could tickle that cute belly all day! Happy first anniversary, Vermontcat :)

Vermontcat
07-30-2003, 09:50 PM
Thanks for the nice comments.:)
Tubby's mom, I told Samantha she will have to wait a little longer for some photos of Tubby and
she said maybe she will have some new photos to show off then too!;)

apcrs5122
07-30-2003, 09:58 PM
Wonderful pics! Samantha is beautiful:D

AdoreMyDogs
07-30-2003, 10:17 PM
Samantha is SOOO beautiful! I LOOOOOOVe those tuxies and Samantha has the cutest little nose ever! She is so unique in her markings :)

Give her a huge hug from me, please.

MsChris73
07-30-2003, 11:30 PM
Hello! I just found this great site this evening...and when I saw Samantha's picture..I had to comment on how gorgeous she is! She's big and beautiful like my "Louie"!

p.s. I LOVE the blinking black 'n white cat bursting out of the page! I would love to have that on my email...how could I possibly get the url?

kimlovescats
07-31-2003, 12:22 AM
You can see Samantha here!

http://fluffandstuff.homestead.com/HallofFame3.html

THANKS!:D

Vermontcat
07-31-2003, 09:54 PM
Thanks apcrs, Adoremydogs(and cats) and MsChris for the nice comments.:)

Adoremydogs, I just gave Samantha a big hug from you, now can you give big hugs to all four of your cuties from me?!;)

MsChris, I will send you a PM with the info on the signature photo.:)

Cataholic
08-01-2003, 07:59 PM
I can't believe I missed pics of Ms Samantha! WOW is all I can say. She is such a classy lady, so pluffy, so moo-y, so beautiful. Congrats on your anniversary, and gotcha day. Nice to celebrate your birdies gotcha day with pics of Sam. My kinda celebration!!

AmberLee
08-02-2003, 12:38 AM
Oops, missed this post till now. Samantha is looking so lovely. Scritchies and headbumpies to her in celebration of your anniversary here.

(Livvy offers headbumpies to your birdie, too, but let's not ... strain her self-control to exquistly, okay?)

krazyaboutkatz
08-02-2003, 07:37 PM
Great pics. Samantha's gorgeous.:D Happy 1st year anniversary too. :)