PDA

View Full Version : i need your help with a very important Project!!!

Aspen and Misty
07-28-2003, 09:36 PM
We are makign a Memory book for my mom. There will be poems and pictures. It will all be Teddy Pictures. Were hopeing to help heel her pain when he passes. But the good old Boy is not dead yet and still has atleast 2 years left in him!

We want to get it started so that when the time does come we can flip through the book and see his wonderfull face.

Anyway. What do I need help with? I need poems talking about death. On the first page I plan on having it say,

In Loving Memory of Teddy Bear ***
You will never be forgotten

And then a Poem, I'm not sure what poem to use though. So one that talks about him in heaven would be nice. Please help me!

Ash

Karen
07-28-2003, 10:34 PM
A. First, how about making it "A Celebration of Teddy!" That sounds less depressing, and that's what it is, anyway!

B. If you are going to present it to her after he dies, The Rainbow Bridge story is my recommended first page.

Aspen and Misty
07-28-2003, 10:50 PM
Thanx :D I was thinking the rainbow Bridge story, I jus twanted some other ideas.

What part didn't you like? I mean that you think we should change to Celebration of Teddy (btw I love it). The part about In loveing Memory of Teddy He will never be forgotten or that fact that we will be calling it a memory book?

Ash :D

Tonya
07-28-2003, 11:12 PM
I agree with Karen. I think to anticipate his death makes it kind of negative. I think a celebration of Teddy book sounds much better. I would present it to her as soon you are finished with it; I wouldn't wait until he passed on.

Aspen and Misty
07-29-2003, 12:57 PM
Hmm, good Idea. I'll need to pass these on to my sister as she is helping me.

I'm so glad I posted this now. Any more ideas? :D

Ash!

kingrattus
07-30-2003, 12:19 PM
Great idea about the memory book, I'm gonna make one for Max too :)
He has tones of photos but he doesn't have a book just for him.

One thing u can do it type up stories about teddy, like silly things hes done, bad things hes done (ate the couch), peed on a dog, nice silly things like that. so everytime u read them, u can giggle about the sillyness & goodness about teddy :)

lovemyshiba
07-30-2003, 12:24 PM
What a nice idea Ash, but I am in agreement with Tonya--your mom should have it as soon as it is completed!!!

The rainbow bridge poem would be how I would start out too, along with maybe some of the quotes that Twisterdog posted yesterday (they are here in Dog General).

Good Luck:)

Aspen and Misty
07-30-2003, 08:54 PM
Thanx Guys! Great Idea everyone! And I will have to go look up those quotes Emily!

Ashley!