PDA

View Full Version : Dog walking

wolfsoul
07-28-2003, 08:22 PM
Has anyone here ever walked dogs for a job?

I think that's what I'm going to do for the rest of the summer. I'm also going to ask my neighbor if I could walk Pedro during the day (for free, because Pedro's Timber's BF of course ;) ) because my neighbors are gone all day now that one goes to colege and the other goes to my house (my mom babysits). I hate to hear him bark all day. :(

That gave me the idea to start dog walking for money.

Any tips? For anyone who has dog-walked, how long did it take you to get hired since you had put an ad out? :)

Jordan

kingrattus
07-28-2003, 09:36 PM
I only walked neighbours dogs that I already knew. I let them give me a donation & or a can of pop. I also bathed the dogs too & trained them, for a donation & or a can of pop hehehe

Aspen and Misty
07-28-2003, 09:43 PM
I walked dog's for living

I charged 5 dollars a week, so I had tons of customers. There was Mack, Buddy, some golden foget his name and Sadie. It was fun and I lost weight. Added Bonus! :D I also developed awesome relationships with The people!

Ash :D

apcrs5122
07-28-2003, 09:48 PM
I've been thinking about starting walking dogs too. I may put flyers out or something, but you have to be careful with people these days. I think you should do it:D

wolfsoul
07-29-2003, 06:33 PM
Thanks guys :)

I finally got my printer working, and so I'll be hanging flyers today. :D