PDA

View Full Version : commands

dog&horselover
07-28-2003, 10:42 AM
What command does your dog have the most trouble with?

Heel
Come
Sit
Stay
Down

sheltielover
07-28-2003, 11:02 AM
Both of my girls know all those commands.....but the hardest thing for me to teach Licky was give me your paw. Whenever I would say that to her, she would bring her tennis ball to me (she is VERY ball driven :rolleyes: ). So we used the word "shake" and she caught on fast!! If only I would had thought of that in the beginning.....:rolleyes:

GoldenRetrLuver
07-28-2003, 11:04 AM
Both of mine know those very well. The hardest though would have to be roll over. When I told them "roll over" they thought it meant play..lol. :rolleyes:

Amber
07-28-2003, 11:30 AM
My doggys trouble is Come. Ill ask her to come and she just sits there staring at me..

dog&horselover
07-28-2003, 12:04 PM
Ya my in training puppy has that same problem with come.
Thats the one she has the most trouble with. Well I guess
I will have to keep working with her on that.:D

binka_nugget
07-29-2003, 12:19 AM
it'd have to be down for us. That was the second command he learned but he's starting to have troubles with it for some reason.

CathyBogart
07-29-2003, 01:28 AM
Star doesn't "down" very consistently. Wilbur's still having trouble with all of them, but he's a smart little guy, he'll get it!

Kfamr
07-30-2003, 02:53 AM
Simba is a pro at all of those commands.

Nala is still learning since she's only around 6 or 7 months old.
The one that's hardest for her is to "stay". She's constantly moving, but we're working on it. :)

bnormal
07-30-2003, 07:38 AM
In no particular order:

no
stop
don't
quit
get off
let go
shut up
leave him alone
drop it

:D :D :D

tikeyas_mom
07-31-2003, 02:21 AM
Tikeya is bad at staying lol she always wants to follow me everywhere lol. She doent like treats so it is a challenge to train her :rolleyes:

Lets just say that Oscar only know how to sit and speek lol :rolleyes: I am seriouse, thats all he knows Shih tua and suppost to be the hardest to train, !!!