PDA

View Full Version : Jan Dog Fancy

shais_mom
11-26-2001, 01:31 AM
Just got the Jan Dog Fancy, read it all last night!!
It has Australian Shepherd, Rat Terrier, and a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever!!
And some really good articles!!!
ENJOY!

sammi
11-26-2001, 01:48 AM
I bought the magazine this month and it is really good!
You listed a site awhile back that you wrote a memorial for your Shaianne I went to the site at the time and I couldn't find her name. I would like to write something (rather copy what I wrote a 2 yrs. ago)for my past dog Sam who died 2 yrs. ago from cancer at 3 yrs. Now I can't even find the site!! Can you help me out? Your dog Shaianne, was very pretty and reminds me of another dog we had for 13yrs. who was part Greyhound - he was black. Thanks

[ November 26, 2001: Message edited by: sammi ]

karen israel
11-26-2001, 09:10 AM
Yeah! It's a super issue!!! With every issue I say "I want one' I want one!"! I just can't seem to get myself to toss them! Great magazine!

RachelJ
11-26-2001, 09:14 AM
This is the link to the tribute Staci wrote for Shaianne. http://www.petloss.com/01tribut/strib01.htm#Shaianne
It is at www.petloss.com. (http://www.petloss.com.)

*LabLoverKEB*
11-26-2001, 10:30 AM
I got that one, too!!!! :) I love dog Fancy!!! ;) The Aussie on the cover, is just beautiful!

Rottie
11-26-2001, 02:21 PM
It was a very interesting issue. Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers are becoming more and more popular! :)

shais_mom
11-27-2001, 02:21 AM
Thank you Rachel, I got a chance to bookmark it Thanks to you!
Tears are running now!

jackiesdaisy1935
11-27-2001, 09:47 AM
I also get Dog Fancy and Dog World, I am so behind I still have three months of issues to read, keep telling myself come on Jackie read this afternoon and never get to it, Don likes the Dog World and I like the Dog Fancy. I will just have to make time to do it.

AdoreMyDogs
11-27-2001, 12:56 PM
I am the same way, Jackie. I have 2 back issues of Dog Fancy that need to be read. I made the mistake of starting to read all the Harry Potter books for the 3rd time and I can't stop...they are so addicting :eek:

That's why I haven't been on Pet Talk as much as I usually am...reading Harry Potter :eek: I have to finish book 3 so I can start the book that Staci sent me, I think it looks lovely and really want to start reading it!!! Then the next "must read" are my Dog Fancy magazines. Good thing I have so much time off work for Graham, get lots of reading in.

Daisy's Mom
11-28-2001, 02:48 PM
I LOEV HARRY POTTER! :)