PDA

View Full Version : Mini Pet Talk Meeting in Sunny Florda!!!

delidog
07-27-2003, 09:04 PM
I am so aware that this weekend is difficult to members of Pet Talk...so I want to First Offer My Condolences for Our Sweet Jessica!!!!
I have also posted that on a different thread!!But amongst the angst...we had a Mini Pet Talk meeting Today....
And it was Great!!
Cincys Mom and I FINALLY met....with husband Ralph!!!
Such a NICE time we had....Very Laid Back!!!!So Florida!!!
My only wish is that I would have Planned earlier and Brought the DOG HOUSE on Wheels....so they could meet Deli and Joey in Person!!! and Hobo too!!

Though I don't know if Joey fits in ANYTHING under 40 ft!!!

Its' the chewing the 25 cd thing again!!!

Pics of today Will follow!!!!

so glad to be a member of this Great Group!!!!

Nicole

Kfamr
07-27-2003, 09:11 PM
I wish I would have known about this. Even if it was hours away i'm sure dad would have been up to it rather than going all the way to Ohio!

lovemyshiba
07-27-2003, 09:39 PM
Sounds like fun!!!!
I can't wait to see pics---I think we need some new pics of Deli, Joey and Hobo;)

MaxandSpike'sMom
07-27-2003, 09:57 PM
Sounds like fun! I would really like to attend a Pet Talk meeting somewhere. I know that Lovemyshiba would be up to it sometime also. Just need to plan ahead!

Anyway, can't wait for the pics.!:)

delidog
07-27-2003, 10:01 PM
Sorry, Kayann!!!
WE will let you know next time!!!
LoveMy Shiba....you will see new pics of the kids....as soon as the computer challenged mom figures it out!!!! Ask Amy!!!!
But we Will get photos from today up A.S.A.P.!!!;)

delidog
07-28-2003, 07:31 PM
O.k....Lets' see if i can get this to work!!!!:o

ChloeLove
07-28-2003, 08:15 PM
I wish there was one near me! :( lol, well, that's okay, I am sure in time I will hopefully meet one of you! :D

delidog
07-28-2003, 08:19 PM
trying again::o

delidog
07-28-2003, 08:22 PM
One More Time:

delidog
07-28-2003, 08:25 PM
Last One!!!!!

delidog
07-29-2003, 06:44 AM
Finally!!!!:D

anna_66
07-29-2003, 09:04 AM
Looks like Ralph & Amy are having a wonderful time! Thanks for the pics:D

4 Dog Mother
07-29-2003, 09:57 AM
Thanks for the pictures of my kids. Glad you enjoyed meeting them! Might of known they would know the best eating spots - especially for ice cream!!!;) Talked to Amy on the phone last night - she had to make sure we were taking good care of her pups. They both enjoyed meeting you and said they had a great time that afternoon. Maybe we will get to meet you sometime after Carl moves down there. I would imagine that I will come down sometime for a visit.

delidog
07-29-2003, 07:26 PM
Yes,Unfortunately, John gotcalled into work....but I had a Great Time...and a Wonderful lunch!!!! Oh that Crab House!!!!!!
Ghiardellis' wasn't too shabby either!!!!;) :) :D
We had a very nice afternoon!!!!!

Now, about the Move!!!!
I told Amy, if I can help in anyway...please do Not hesitate to contact me!!!!!

would love to meet you guys!!!
The area you are looking at has Beautiful beaches....(I'm sure that jack would love!!!)

The prices here are excellent at this time also...We also just moved into a bigger house...(you know...get more dogs, gotta have a bigger house,Right???)

So just let me know if you need a "Florida Connection" ;)

Kfamr
07-29-2003, 09:33 PM
Everyone should move down here! Then we could have a big Florida pet talk meeting!!

By the way,delidog.. We might be having a meeting over my way, would you like to come if we do?

delidog
07-30-2003, 05:36 AM
Sure,...Just let me know when.....
Like I said before.....If I thought correctly....I do have a way of bringing the pups!!!!!

I would Love to meet Simba-Pup!!!!!!

And Ms. Nayla!!!

Fox-Gal
07-30-2003, 11:02 AM
That is nice that you all could get toghter like that, I'm sure you had a great time. It's always nice to see the faces behind the posts. :)

I see you live in Port St. Lucie, so if you ever decide to have another around there let me know, if you want. I go to Port St. Lucie all the time. My Father has a house right near Club Med. He's getting up there in years so I reg. come over and check on him and of course to go to Sam Club to buy pet food and stuff. :D

Glad everone had a good time.

delidog
07-30-2003, 09:57 PM
Hi FoxGal!!!!!
I didn't know that you were so close....
I work at the Mall behind club med.....
Small World,eh???
Of course we will let you know!!!!

Hey, they are Building a dog park in Martin Co. this year!!!!!

Let me know if you are in the area and want to organize something.....

Fox-Gal
07-31-2003, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by delidog

Hey, they are Building a dog park in Martin Co. this year!!!!!

Let me know if you are in the area and want to organize something.....

Just wondering is the park going to be in Jensen Beach or Stuart?
I sure hope it's Jensen Beach area...it will give me something to do with the dogs while my Father goes surf fishing. MY Father hates it when Tuffy tries to chase his pole or tries to eat his sand fleas. But yet he asks me to bring him (Tuffy) all the time.
Go figure. :rolleyes: Old age I guess. LOL

Anytime you want to oranize let me know also..... My Father's is 75 and on his own for the first time in his life, so I'm over there alot. Plus it still feel like home there....although I don't miss driving on US1. lol

dukedogsmom
07-31-2003, 01:50 PM
I wish I had known too! I live in central Florida and might could have come. It would be nice if we all could get together somewhere. I've got to transport a rescue dog to Palm Harbor tomorrow. Duke loves that because he gets to ride up front with me while the rescue dog is in a kennel.

Cincy'sMom
08-03-2003, 04:45 PM
Well we are home from Florida and had a great trip! It was great to spend the afternoon with Nicole and enjoy the Florida sun!!!

The whole week went really well...performed 3 shows at Disney, had lots of good food, good drink, good cigars...stayed up too late and spent too much time byu the pool. What more can you ask for?

It is good to behome now with the pups. They had a great time at my mom's but seem to be quite contect athome now (they are all sleeping!)

I'll working on getting pictures up soon!

KayAnn- I'm sorry I didn't say anything to you. I didn't know if you'd be nterested since there were no dogs this time. Since my parents are moving down there and we do this trip annually with the studio, I promise I'll let you know next time!

delidog
08-03-2003, 06:26 PM
Welcome Back Cincys'Mom and Dad!!!!!!

Glad a good time was had by all!!!!
Hope its' not to hot in Ohio!!!!!

Did the Pups Miss You??? Or did they just play with your moms' dogs all week?!?!?!

FoxGal...I think it is going in Jensen Beach....They have a dog friendly beach there already!!!