PDA

View Full Version : WOWEE!!!!!

Corinna
05-20-2001, 08:42 PM
I knew Walmart cared about kids but, to day as I was shopping This happened. It was warm today about 70's . I heard the loud speaker announce that a car in the lot had it's windows rolled up and the dog inside needed ai, please go and take care of your best freind. It was refreashing to hear it as I see tomany in the summer here too warm.
thought you all here would like to know in Montana Walmart cares.

Karen
05-20-2001, 09:37 PM
Excellent! Write the manager for us with all of our thanks!

*LabLoverKEB*
05-20-2001, 11:13 PM
The peoplr at Walmart really do care!! It makes me soooo sad the way prople leave their dogs in cars with the windows rolled all the way up! I would NEVER leave Sadie in a car on a hot day, especially with the windows rolled up all the way!!! I'm soo glad someone noticed the poor doggy!

05-20-2001, 11:23 PM
That is so awesome!!!! Glad to see people care and are paying attention. I know 70 degrees outside can create a very warm car but down in AZ where I live, people actually leave pets and kids in their cars during the summer when temps are 105 or higher. That means it literally gets to be 150 degrees or hotter INSIDE the cars... many animals and children have died that way. It is so horrible.

Bless the person who noticed that animal and had that announcement made.

Angel

Pam
05-21-2001, 06:54 AM
Thank goodness someone took the time to report that and that Walmart was good enough to make that announcement. It may have saved a life!

Sudilar
05-21-2001, 10:13 AM
Walmart also does a Code Adam when a child is separated from his parents. The store goes into shut-down and all doors are monitored (sometimes locked) while the employees all rush around to look for the child as the announcement Code Adam is repeated. I've seen this happen twice. I was so impressed at how all the employees reacted to this! Wal-Mart is to be commended on the Pet Announcement also!!

------------------
***Save a life, ADOPT***