PDA

View Full Version : missing puplet

slleipnir
12-26-2001, 10:22 PM
ahh -sniff- i miss puplet! lol! ive been gone a day and im going crazy, i went to my aunts, and it looks like we might get snowed in tom >:[ Puplet, isn't that the cutest nickname?! LOL!!

tatsxxx11
12-27-2001, 04:45 PM
Amazing, isn't it Audrey??? They really are like our kids! I hate going anywhere overnight without the girls! Hope you get home soon! If not, try and enjoy the snow and think of the wonderful reunion awaiting you! :) Be safe!

slleipnir
12-27-2001, 08:23 PM
yeah i know! I actually started to miss her when we 1st left...i got home though, before the storm :D
I was visiting my cousin also, he has a yellow lab (9 mnths) shes huge for her age! her name is Sandy, shes the sweetest thing! She has a huge bone thats as long as her, and she was afraid of it at first, but now shes playing with it and wacking ppl's knees from under the table with it, while you eat..

RachelJ
12-28-2001, 08:56 AM
Yes, I like *Puplet* for a nickname. I'm always calling my dogs by other names. *Dudderbutt* (for Tucker) I borrowed from someone on this board. Also Howdy Doodey, because of his freckles. Audrey, I bet you never even heard of Howdy Doodey, because you have to be really old to know who he is. Ha.

I'm like Sandra, don't want to go anywhere because I can't stand to be separated from my two. So we know of what you speak.

slleipnir
12-28-2001, 10:18 AM
lol yeah, Howdy doodey, the show from the fivtys, with the little pupet thingie? i never really heard about it, lol..anyway, i can't STAND being away from my dogs :[ i miss them to much, but i don't seem to miss my cat (she lives at my moms, i don't see her all that much)