PDA

View Full Version : To Jessica's Mom:

Kfamr
07-27-2003, 08:09 AM
Hi there. I see that you're on. We all know that you're grieving about your loss of your wonderful daughter as are all of us.

I was wondering if just maybe you could become a member of your own and join us here on Pet Talk.

I would love for you to keep us up to date on your wonderful pets.
I really enjoyed when Jessica posted photos and I hope you can continue to give us photos and updates on those cute fur/feathered kids of yours.

-KayAnn

jenluckenbach
07-27-2003, 01:29 PM
I agree 100 %

Foam
07-27-2003, 02:06 PM
Hey, Kay, that's an awesome idea! I hope she sees this. :)
My deepest sympathy to you and your family, Mary. We feel your loss. PM me if you ever, EVER need anything. Okay? :) -hugs-
With Love,
CJ

popcornbird
07-27-2003, 02:12 PM
Quote from Jessica's mom from yesterday:

Originally posted by Jessica12345
Yes, this is Jessica's Mother. :( You are so sweet, all of you. :( Thank you So much... I cant even breathe right now.... and my eyes are blurry from crying. I cant write anymore......

But i have to let you know that I never understood why this place ment so much to her... and now that I see you all like this it amazes me how much you care about her. So even if i dont post for a while, i will be coming back. :( although under a new user name. :( thank you again...... :( :( :(

:( She will be staying hopefully, and she also told me in a PM that she may not post for a while, but she will return and get her own user name. Using Jessica's is too painful for her. :(

Jessica's mom, I'm glad you will be staying with us. Take your time to grieve and remember your darling child, and we are all grieving and remembering her with you. This site will never be the same without Jessica, but I'm sure your presence here would be a great gift to your daughter, since she loved coming here so much. She would be thrilled to know her mom joined. It just shows how wonderful a mom you are. Take you're time, we're all here for you. If you need anything, or just want someone to talk to, you are always welcome to PM me. Give Tiki a hug from me.

{{{hugs}}}:(

carole
07-27-2003, 03:06 PM
Today as I am alone with my thought's, I wanted to take this time to honour sweet Jessica.

We on pet-talk were priviliged to have known you,your sweet, caring way's, your awesome pet's,you entered our live's and left so sudden, we will miss you dearly.

We will not forget you, Jessica, sweet Angel, you will alway's be in our heart's and memorie's forever.

Dearest Mary, I can only imagine the pain you feel right now, I want to hold you and hug you, and comfort you ,word's alone cannot express the sadness we all feel at your tragic loss.

This is a little poem I wish to dedicate for your precious Jessica.

Shining like a sunbeam, with a smile warm and sincere,
You spread happiness and Joy to pet-talk and everyone who is near,
You're like a Rainbow after the storm, that dazzles and delights the eyes,
like the sun peeking through the cold and cloudy skies.

WE MISS YOU DEAR JESSICA.

Bless your family and Pet's and may they find the courage and strength they need to get through this difficult and very sad time.

LOVE FROM CAROLE.

sammi
07-27-2003, 08:45 PM
To Jessica's mother - I feel honored to have been able to share a small part of your daughter's life on the internet. She is deeply missed here. I can't even imagine the pain you are going through. Many prayers are being said for your daughter and your family and that you may bare this sorrow.

When driving home last night I saw the northern lights that were beautiful and I thought of Jessica and that she rests in peace.

Jessica, you are loved and missed by many - rest in peace sweet one.

PJ's Mom
07-27-2003, 11:02 PM
Mary,

I didn't know your daughter, and from what I've read here I missed the opportunity to get to know a terrific person. For that I will always be sad. :(

As the mother of 14 yr. old twins, (and two others) I can't even begin to understand what you must be going through. You are an incredibly strong person to be able to go on. I don't think I could. I think I speak for everyone here when I say that if you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to ask. We're all here for you. I too hope that when you're able, you will become a member of the Pet Talk community.

HoRsELUvR
07-28-2003, 07:24 AM
Mary-I didn't know your daughter that well, but enough to know what a wonderful person she was.Whenever i thought of her i thought of what a nice sweet person she was.We all miss her,and we are here for you when you need us.I understand if you don't post here for awhile.It must be sad right now.but when you do come back here,we will welcome you with open arms.