PDA

View Full Version : bad pet dreams

Koneko_kokoro
07-26-2003, 12:22 AM
i alway have awful dreams about my pets being slaughtered by a maniac!!! it really makes me paranoid!!:eek:
but then again i am already paranoid but i want these dreams to stop.... grr... is there anything i can do to ease my fears.

cloverfdx
07-26-2003, 11:37 AM
i dont know about trying to make the dreams stop , but i have had dreams like that also and they realy did freak me out ~Shivers~ scary stuff, and yes they did make me paranoid also

CamCamPup33
07-26-2003, 12:13 PM
before you go to bed clear your mind from any thoughts of your pets, family, maniacs ect... then when you fall asleep not thinking of anything you wont dream of anything bad

Koneko_kokoro
07-26-2003, 03:17 PM
ok..i'll do that^^
it's really bad now... because i'm away from home and all my fuzzy little babies.

Airedalekisses
07-26-2003, 08:59 PM
I've studied the meaning of dreams for a longgg time. the maniac killing animals dream is not that unusual-it is usually brought on by tension-if you're in a new situation or environment-Your animals mean a lot to you and the thought of losing them leaves you lost and afraid-abandoned-you're away from home so you are a bit uncomfortable. Before you go to sleep laugh a lot, read a silly comic, wear dumb pajamas, do something absolutely stupid -tension will go away!! Sweet dreams!!:D

Koneko_kokoro
07-27-2003, 12:54 AM
lol thank you
i think i will have to wear...banana PJs... for the banana speaks (inside joke)
lol...
good stuff
i will try to relax before i go to bed.