PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P.some notes to jessica

CamCamPup33
07-25-2003, 02:02 PM
it just shows how one day they can be fine and the next just slip from your heart.. I love you all and i just want everyone to this because if something were to happen to any of you i wouldnt know what to do.. I know we all barely know each other other than online but it doesnt matter because once you know someone from just talking to them you feel like you know them. I just wish i would have sent this sooner because jess would have saw that i did care for her too.. i hope she is watching us and knowing we miss her...

i love everyone of you, your the greatest......

Amber

Jessica,
you were greatly loved here at pettalk and we are gonna miss you dearly... Even though i didnt know you ALL too well you were still a great friend... You helped me picking out a bird as great as tiki and you were just there when i needed to talk... We all miss you sooo much and if you can see this let it be known we want you to come back and to share those stories about all of the pets.. Goodbye jess.. Rest In Peace.... :(

Amber, cami and cali

Foam
07-25-2003, 02:09 PM
Dearest Jessica,
You are already so greatly missed. You brought so much joy to us all, making Pet Talk an all around happier place. Tiki and your other pets are in the loving hands of your family, so please do not worry about them. You have brought us all so much cloer together through this tragedy, and we all loved you so. I just want to thank you for all the fun times you've shared with me and the rest of us. RIP, sweet Jessica. We love you.
Please do me a favor while you're up there in the Holy Heavens..Keep an eye on my Barrett for me? Tell her I love her, and miss her more than ever. Keep her company for me, please? I know she will love you just as much as I did..

CJ, and Darlin' :)

CamCamPup33
07-25-2003, 02:10 PM
One of my friends died today after just going to play basketball not being afraid.. she didnt know what was coming nor what would happen to her at the end of the day.. We miss her dearly we cared for her much i hope that she can feel us waiting for her soft gentle touch. Jess if you can see this please know we miss you and love you and now we know you arent in any pain for the rest of your heavenly days..

i made this for jess..

R.I.P ~*~*

Foam
07-25-2003, 02:12 PM
That's beautiful, Amber. :)

I Love Brian, Forever <3
07-25-2003, 02:12 PM
I barely even knew you Jessica and I'm so sad. I'll miss you and the pics of your animals... especially Tiki.

Take care.

slick
07-25-2003, 02:19 PM
Jessica:
I only joined PT last December and it took me awhile to get to know the members. I always enjoy reading posts by the younger members of the crowd and your's were certainly no exception. Why you were taken so young we don't know but I do believe that God needs you for some special purpose. Your shining spirit will linger here and we will bask in our memories of you. Don't worry about your beloved pets; they will miss you but will be alright. One day they will come to greet you again, one by one, and then you will all be reunited.

For now, I'm so glad that you touched our lives with your humour and your stories. You are a vey special angel now.....

bluekat
07-25-2003, 02:20 PM
I barely knew Jessica too, but I'm crying my eyes out now. This was just too much of a shock.:(

Dear Jessica,
You were one of the friendliest people here on Pettalk, and we all miss you very much. I hope you'll know that we will never forget you. :(
I hardly knew you, but I'm very grateful that we did get a chance to *meet* here
RIP Jessica

HoRsELUvR
07-25-2003, 02:23 PM
dear Jessica,
you were always such a sweet person.we miss you.

GoldenRetrLuver
07-25-2003, 02:34 PM
Dearest Jessica,
People like you is what makes the world so great. I've only been here for a few months, but felt like I really knew you. Your posts were always so cheerful and happy and lifted my spirits when I was feeling down. God truely has a special place for you. Pet Talk was such a great place with you around. :) I hope you know that we will never forget you and you will have a special place in my heart.

P.S. If you get this, say hi to Anthony and Michelle for me? Tell them I miss them and that I'll always remember them. :)

Your friends,
Julie, Daisy and Molly

momoffuzzyfaces
07-25-2003, 02:36 PM
Jessica
it's not the length of a life that counts,
it's how many lives you touched and how much love there was.

You touched so many lives and are so loved by all of us at Pet Talk. Your way too short life was very very successful!

You will be missed!

primabella
07-25-2003, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by slick
Jessica:
I only joined PT last December and it took me awhile to get to know the members. I always enjoy reading posts by the younger members of the crowd and your's were certainly no exception. Why you were taken so young we don't know but I do believe that God needs you for some special purpose. Your shining spirit will linger here and we will bask in our memories of you. Don't worry about your beloved pets; they will miss you but will be alright. One day they will come to greet you again, one by one, and then you will all be reunited.

For now, I'm so glad that you touched our lives with your humour and your stories. You are a vey special angel now.....

Beautiful :)

CamCamPup33
07-25-2003, 02:43 PM
Even though this isnt much i like to read all she writes..

This is The thread im talking about (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29564)

anna_66
07-25-2003, 02:43 PM
You will be missed sweet Jessica.

My mom just called (must have know how upset I was about all of this) and she started crying too. She wanted me to tell you that your family is in her prayers also.

Jessica, if you can hear me, find my Keisha girl & give her a hug from me & tell her to give you a kiss-she always gave the sweetest kisses.

Anna

binka_nugget
07-25-2003, 02:44 PM
Jessica,
You will truly be missed by both your family and your pet talk family. You were always so cheerful and up-beat. Everytime I read your posts, it'd put a smile on my face. Now that you're with god, rest and have a good time up there. Say hi to all those little critters that have passed on.

Until we meet again...
Ashley

jenluckenbach
07-25-2003, 02:52 PM
Dearest Jessica, I feel honored and priveledged to have known you. I remember when your mom was worried about you being a part of an internet group. Bless her for allowing you to stay here with us. WE were the ones who benefitted! NO one will ever know the reason you needed to leave us so soon But I KNOW we will meet again. We will look after your mom for you. And your babies will carry on your legacy. Be well up in heaven, and keep your eye on us, will ya?
:( :( :( :( :( :(

micki76
07-25-2003, 03:04 PM
Dear Jessica,
You will be so missed here. What a wonderful, friendly young lady you were. We'll all miss your happy posts, your fun threads and seeing your babies. Take care in Heaven with God, he must have needed your kind and gentle spirit by his side.

carole
07-25-2003, 05:49 PM
Dearest Jessica,

I just wanted to say I remember you and your post's and your pet's, and the time you needed us to persuade mom to let you back into pet-talk.

You will be so sadly missed here, your sweet, caring nature, and none of us know why you were taken so young.

An ANGEL ONLY LENT.

Kfamr
07-25-2003, 06:55 PM
My words to Jessica are in my signature.
:( :(

primabella
07-25-2003, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
My words to Jessica are in my signature.
:( :(

It's a very beautiful poem Kay :(

slick
07-25-2003, 07:29 PM
Oh Kay that sig is precious and it even has her pets in it. Here come the tears again. And yours Primabella is wonderful too! You guys are so special to be creating those wonderful sigs. I know that Jessica is looking down and smiling....

primabella
07-25-2003, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by slick
Oh Kay that sig is precious and it even has her pets in it. Here come the tears again. And yours Primabella is wonderful too! You guys are so special to be creating those wonderful sigs. I know that Jessica is looking down and smiling....

Thank you. I'm glad you like it. :) I hope she is. Hi Jess! :D

GoldenRetrLuver
07-25-2003, 11:56 PM
I also wrote a poem for Jessica..its in my signature...:( She was a caring, sweet wonderful person. I say goodbye to you, but ill never forget you.. :(

Koneko_kokoro
07-26-2003, 03:32 PM
i never got to meet jessica...
however i am so sad to hear that she has moved on from this world.
i'm not the type who's cries often... but this is such a tragity.
this is the type of thing that reminds us that we must cherish life...
we never know when it might end... and.. you never know how much you miss someone... until they're gone.
:(

Airedalekisses
07-26-2003, 04:35 PM
We sit beneath the night sky
by the whisper of the windsong..,
in the quiet of darkness.
And they are never far.
Those we have loved and cherished,
those who have changed our lives
in some small or profound way
are closer than we know,
because it is their light
that shines on our world
it is the brilliance
of their souls
that makes the night sky glow.
A star in heaven shines on just for you.

wolfsoul
07-26-2003, 04:48 PM
Jessica,

You were always very nice to me. Such a sweet caring soul. I really wish you didn't have to leave...It makes me very sad...and everyone else is sad too. But you are in Heaven now. You are happy where you are, and I can be happy that you are happy. Jordan, Tiki, and Jewels will be fine. They will miss you, but I'm sure your family will take wonderful care of them. I'm not a believer, but I really hope that you can see this. Wherever you are. I want you to know how much we cared about you.

MaxandSpike'sMom
07-27-2003, 03:16 PM
Dear Jessica,

I am sorry I am at a loss for words and also that I didn't know you very well. But I will always keep you and your family in my
thoughts and prayers.

Your advice here on Pet Talk will be greatly missed.

Rest in Peace Dear Jessica and say hello to all of our pets at RB for us. You may be gone but you will never be forgotten!