PDA

View Full Version : When do you say it's time?

I Love Brian, Forever <3
07-25-2003, 11:09 AM
Rosie, my 9 year old Rottweiler is not so good. If you could see her face, you'd see how miserable she is. She's had a stroke and has heart problems and hip displaysia for who knows how long. She's currently taking Lasix, twice a day, to remove the fluid build up around her heart and five dog glucosamine pills a day for her hip displaysia. The right side of her face is all droopy and because of that, the spit can not stay in her mouth, so it's always hanging out and we always have to clean her up. She can't close her right eye, but has to use her third eyelid and the right side of her nose is always dry and cracked now. We put moisturizers on it, though. She can't breathe out of the ride side, either. Nasal spray and/or cold medicines don't work anymore. Lately, she seems really, really depressed. I think my girl is starting to give up. She's still eating and going outside and begging for food though, lol. I wouldn't send her to the RB now. Would you?

Thanks, in advance.

GoldenRetrLuver
07-25-2003, 11:44 AM
In say this too alot of people. You'll know when its time. She'll tell you and you know its time. I dont think you have to send her now, if you dont think shes suffering. Good Luck. :)

binka_nugget
07-25-2003, 05:33 PM
yep I think she'll tell you when she's ready. Right now, she doesn't seem to be suffering physically all too much.

Foam
07-25-2003, 05:41 PM
Agreed. :)

CountryWolf07
07-25-2003, 06:56 PM
I agree.. she will let you know..