PDA

View Full Version : This Is Jessica's Mother, Jessica Was Hit By A Car....

Jessica12345
07-25-2003, 07:58 AM
Note from Karen: This entire thread is based on a lie, and this person has been banned permanently from Pet Talk.

:( :( :( :( :(

Hello everybody. I cant beleive it, but its true. My daughter, Jessica, is in the hospital right now in critical condition. :( She got hit by a car while walking down the street going to play basketball. :( I've been crying ever since it happend, and i havn't slept yet. I can't beleive it. :( I'm home right now just getting a few things for her and thought i would inform you. :( I am not sure if this post will even get posted though, because I dont know how anything works here.

But PLEASE, PLEASE pray for Jess. I love her so much, im so scared right now. :( I can't breathe.

Love,
Mary

bluekat
07-25-2003, 08:08 AM
omg, that's terrible!!! I'm so sorry to hear:( :( :( I hope its not too serious. I will be praying, hope she gets well soon! Please keep us updated.

sasvermont
07-25-2003, 08:15 AM
How dreadful. Prayers and positive thoughts coming your way, for sure!

Please let Jessica know that we are all pulling for her. Is there an address where we can send cards?

Thanks
Sallyanne Smith

zippy-kat
07-25-2003, 08:20 AM
:eek:

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!!! Get well soon, Jess! :(

isis
07-25-2003, 08:23 AM
OMG!!!:( I'm so sorry that happened.I hope she will be ok.I'll be praying for her!

lovemyshiba
07-25-2003, 08:25 AM
Oh No!!

I'll be praying for dear Jessica, and hoping all is well.

Thank you for letting us know, Mary, and please let Jessica know we are all thinking of her and praying for her.

lovemyshiba
07-25-2003, 08:26 AM
I forgot--I would love to send a card to her in the hospital if possible--if anyone can get the information, please pass it on.

Barbara
07-25-2003, 08:28 AM
OMG how terrible!
Please get all our warmest thoughts to Jessica. Every pet and human here sends the best thoughts and prayers.

Sevens
07-25-2003, 08:31 AM
My husband, two pups, and I will be praying that Jessica recovers soon.

If possible, please give us an address where we could send get well cards to her.

ramanth
07-25-2003, 08:34 AM
:eek: :(

Jessica will be in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us updated and I would love to send her a card.

*HUGS*

micki76
07-25-2003, 08:50 AM
Oh dear God! Mary, I’m praying for Jessica. Please let us know how she’s doing. When they upgrade her condition, as I’m praying they will soon, let us know.

Logan
07-25-2003, 08:53 AM
Mary, thank you for taking the time to make us aware. This is indeed a prayerful bunch and we will keep Jessica in our prayers for sure. When you're with her, let her know that her Pet Talk friends are out here, all over the world, praying for her recovery. We'll be praying for strength for you in all of this too.

Logan

Tina
07-25-2003, 08:58 AM
OMG! :eek: :( I'm so sorry to hear about Jessica. I'll keep her in my thoughts.

primabella
07-25-2003, 09:05 AM
OMG I've just been in awe reading this. How terrible!! I'm praying for Jessica. :( :( :(

I've got tears in my eyes...:(

KYS
07-25-2003, 09:13 AM
Many prayers and get well thoughts
for Jessica to recover fully. We are all pulling together
and sending both you and her love.

HayleyRosie
07-25-2003, 09:14 AM
Mary,

You and jessica are in my thoughts and prayers.

pitc9
07-25-2003, 09:21 AM
We all are praying for her, yourself and your family!!!!!

sheltielover
07-25-2003, 09:24 AM
Sending all my prayers and positive thoughts your way........

Karen
07-25-2003, 09:29 AM
Jessica's mom, Mary, thank you so much for letting us know. Will you call me, and let me know where we can send cards and everything? What hospital is she in?

I'm in Massachusetts, I sent an email and a Private message with our phone number.

anna_66
07-25-2003, 09:44 AM
Oh my:( Poor Jessica. Let her know that we are all thinking about her & praying for a full recovery. She'll be in my prayers.
Please keep us updated on her.
Anna

Cinder & Smoke
07-25-2003, 09:45 AM
Hi, God ~

Prayer Pups here ~ Urgent Message!!

Lil Miss Jessica is inna hoppsbittel an she got hurt kinda bad...

Please God ~ Reach down wiffa GodsPawz an hold her hand...
An it'd be nice iffin You could give sum Kunfort to her Momma, Mary.

An God ~ Offer summa Your Help to her White Coats, too, please.

We're all gonna be Prayin reel hard that Jess gets
better - quick!

Thanks, God!

/s/ the Prayer Pups

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
07-25-2003, 09:48 AM
Ahh that made me cry Cinder and Smoke!

Please God ~ Reach down wiffa GodsPawz an hold her hand...
An it'd be nice iffin You could give sum Kunfort to her Momma, Mary.

An God ~ Offer summa Your Help to her White Coats, too, please.

Get well soon, Jess. We'll be praying... :(

robinh
07-25-2003, 09:59 AM
Prayers and postivie thoughts going your way!

Uabassoon
07-25-2003, 10:05 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about Jessica. I'm sending prayers your way in hope for a speedy recovery.

Edwina's Secretary
07-25-2003, 10:25 AM
Mary,

How ghastly! I am so sorry and send every wish for Jessica's speedy and complete recovery from her injuries!

Cinder & Smoke
07-25-2003, 10:30 AM
Do any of you KNOW where Jessica LIVES?

We'd like to know her City and State.

IF you know - please PM me at Cinder & Smoke -
don't *post* it.

Thanks.

/s/ Phred

I Love Brian, Forever <3
07-25-2003, 10:38 AM
I'm at a loss of words.

:( :(

Many prayers on the way.

lovemyshiba
07-25-2003, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Cinder & Smoke
Do any of you KNOW where Jessica LIVES?

We'd like to know her City and State.

IF you know - please PM me at Cinder & Smoke -
don't *post* it.

Thanks.

/s/ Phred

Maybe try to PM popcornbird--I know they both frequent a bird board also, maybe she could be of assistance.

catland
07-25-2003, 10:46 AM
This is so awful. Jessica - you are in our prayers.

RockyRoad
07-25-2003, 10:47 AM
Oh no! Poor Jessica. :( I am so sorry to hear this news. Prayers are on the way that she will make a full recovery. You will be in my thoughts.
{{{Hugs}}}

momoffuzzyfaces
07-25-2003, 11:02 AM
This is so sad. Prayers are on the way for Jessica, Mary and the entire family who love them. Please let Jessica know we are thinking of her.

Denyce
07-25-2003, 11:06 AM
I am so sorry this has happened. How terribly tragic! We will be keeping your entire family in our prayers.

Denyce

Christiansmommy
07-25-2003, 11:29 AM
I am so sorry. Thank you for keeping us informed. I am sure many people will be praying for both Jessica and for you...please keep us updated and send her our best from Pettalk!

Robyn

GoldenRetrLuver
07-25-2003, 11:34 AM
Oh No! Im so sorry this has happened...:( Please keep updated, if you can. :( Jessica will be in my prayers.

wolflady
07-25-2003, 11:38 AM
Cinder and Smoke, that was so touching :)

Prayers are on the way from me too! What a horrible thing to happen! I hope Jessica recovers quickly. Has anyone heard anything?

**hugs**
Karen

P.S. My kitties send along healing purrs for Jessica too

popcornbird
07-25-2003, 11:39 AM
OMG! Noooo! :(:(:( Not sweet Jessica! :(:(:( OMG! I'm crying as I read this. Please God. Please let Jessica be alright! Please let her get well and come home safe and sound and happy and healthy to her mommy, daddy, siblings, Tiki, and pups. Oh dear. Jessica, please get well soon. We love you! :(

I'm sorry everyone, but I have no clue where Jess lives. Please Jessica's mom. Please let us know what we can do. I can't even start to imagine how you feel. We get so upset and worried when something happens to our pets, but this is your sweet daughter. {{{hugs}}} Please update us on the situation and give Jessica a hug and some flowers from me. :(

slick
07-25-2003, 11:41 AM
Prayers on the way for Jessica and her family. If a global card is being sent out I'd like my name attached somehow. Mary, miracles do happen and I've seen evidence that Pet Talk Prayers do make a difference. Somehow, please keep us updated.

gini
07-25-2003, 11:52 AM
Dear Mary, there is a group of us that email each other whenever we hear of a pet or person that needs our immediate prayers. This is how I found out about Jessica.

My heart reaches out to you and you can count on my prayers that Jessica will recover rapidly.

May God give you strength now as you see your lovely daughter in this condition.

I hope that you will call Karen, the moderator of this site and give out the address where we can send cards for Jessica. Karen would let us know privately, your address would not be posted.

In the meantime, may God wrap you in His warmth and comfort now to see you through this difficult time.

puppygrrl4eva7
07-25-2003, 11:55 AM
Oh no! I hope she gets better I'll keep her in my thoughts (((Hugs))):(

Sudilar
07-25-2003, 11:56 AM
Thank you, Mary, for letting us know. Please keep us updated.

Jessica, you and your entire family are in my prayers. Praying for a miracle here, that you recover quickly. Miracles do happen.

Mary, please tell Jessica that her PetTalk family is with her and hoping for the best. Hugs.

Foam
07-25-2003, 11:56 AM
Oh my goodness! No! :( Jessica, you are in my prayers, sweetie. You did not deserve this. :(:(
We cannot wait until you come home, Jess! We miss you!! :)

catlover4ever
07-25-2003, 12:03 PM
Mary, my thoughts and prayers go out to Jessica, you and your entire family. :(

iceyshiver21
07-25-2003, 12:05 PM
OH! poor Jessica, How could this happen? I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope you recover well. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

GSDgurl
07-25-2003, 12:09 PM
OMG~!!:eek: :(

Im sooo sorry to hear this happened to sweet Jessica. OH, GOD please help her n' her mother Mary. This is soo upsetting....im goin to start cryin. She well be in our prayers the whole way through....

Casey
Asia, Alex, n' Colby
Ashes, Meche, Kayro,
Baby...

apcrs5122
07-25-2003, 12:10 PM
:eek: :(

OMG!!!! I can't even believe this. Oh no. I'm praying for Jess, and will until she is fully recovered. Keep us updated.

CamCamPup33
07-25-2003, 12:14 PM
omg im speechless.. wow.. i dont know what to say.. Jessica i really hope that you get better soon. Stay strong okay? And if my mom approves of sending a card your way i will need an address.. :( i cant belive it jessica is one of my favorite pettalkers.. I really hope you get better soon jess! We love you and stay strong! :(

With Much love,
Amber, Cami and Cali

Jessica12345
07-25-2003, 12:21 PM
My daughter is in heaven.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

GSDgurl
07-25-2003, 12:23 PM
OMG OMG:( :(

I don't kno what to say......

Im sooo sorry Mary:( :( :(

gini
07-25-2003, 12:24 PM
I am speechless. Oh how my heart breaks for you. I am so very very sorry.

Cinder & Smoke
07-25-2003, 12:28 PM
Dear Mary ~

May God be With you and your entire Family.

/s/ Phred

Dogz
07-25-2003, 12:31 PM
OMG, OMG:( This cannot happen. I am speechless. Oh no. I am crying.:( God bless your family.

ramanth
07-25-2003, 12:33 PM
*is speechless*

Oh Mary... oh oh oh...... *hugs*

I'm so sorry. So very very sorry.

*hugs*

:( :( :( :( :(

I Love Brian, Forever <3
07-25-2003, 12:35 PM
:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I'm so terribly sorry.
I cannot even imagine......
I'm so sorry.

:( :( :(

Karen
07-25-2003, 12:36 PM
This is so very very sad. Mary, we will miss Jessica, please, would you email me your mailing address so we can send you flowers and a card?

Email me at [email protected]

MaxandSpike'sMom
07-25-2003, 12:41 PM
Mary, we are so very sorry to hear about Jessica, Please know that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers! If there is anything we can do please let us know.

Dobiegirl24
07-25-2003, 12:42 PM
omg, i'm so sorry for your loss, although i never knew jessica it sounds like she was a very wonderful person. i'm so sorry:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

CamCamPup33
wow i cant belive what i just read.. We didnt even say goodbye.. And she was always helping me with picking out the bird that i want.. Such a sweet girl.. She is really gonna be missed here.. I just cant belive it. .Im in total and complete shock.. My prayers are with you all. We will miss you sooo much jess..:(

RockyRoad
No, not sweet Jessica! I cannot believe this. I am sooo sorry Mary. :( This is awful. She was so young. :(

Rest in peace, sweet, innocent Jessica. You were a wonderful addition to Pet Talk and could make each and every one of us smile. You were a truly unique person, and there will never be someone like you. We love you, and we will all miss you dearly.

Mary, thank you for telling us. This must be extremely hard on you. We will be sending prayers and thoughts your way.

{{{Giant Hugs}}}

catland
07-25-2003, 12:45 PM
I am so, so sorry for the loss of Jessica. I didn't know her as well as some people here but I do remember reading her posts and I know that she was a treasured member of our little cyber-community.

We are a sadder place today. Condolences to you and your family at such a terrible time. I cannot even fathom your grief right now.

I'm so sorry
:(

slick
07-25-2003, 12:45 PM
Words cannot express how sad we all are right now. It's painful enough losing a pet but losing a member is just as bad. Mary, my heart goes out to you and your family. May you someday find peace. Jessica is now at the RB and I'm sure she is comforting all our pets that have been lost.

On a final note, I hope that catch the *&&^^ that did this to her and string him up!!!:mad:

GoldenRetrLuver
07-25-2003, 12:49 PM
No....I can't believe it..im so sorry...:( I'm just in total shock...

*cries* Rest in Peace sweet Jessica, you will be terribly missed. You were such a caring person and a wonderful addition to pet talk. God must have a special place for you. We all love you.

apcrs5122
07-25-2003, 12:50 PM
I'm speechless.....not Jessica....she was one of my fav PTer's.....I can't even imagine the pain you're in.....I'm crying right now. I'm so very very sorry:(

Rest in Peace, sweet Jessica. We all love you.

Sudilar
07-25-2003, 12:53 PM
OMGoodness, I am in shock. I am so sorry for you, Mary, and your family. Nothing I say can help, but know that you are in my prayers. I see Jessica now, surrounded by dogs, cats, piggies, hamsters, birds.....our Rainbow Bridge PetTalk family is greeting her and surrounding her in love. I am in tears... My heart is with you.

PayItForward
07-25-2003, 12:56 PM
{{{Hugs}}} to you and the rest of the family.

Jessica will be sadly missed, I didn't know her very well but I have read her kind and thoughtful posts in the Pet General section.

God must have needed a very special angel today :(

Rest In Peace Jessica.

tatsxxx11
07-25-2003, 01:00 PM
Dear family of Jessica. I am stunned and saddened and heartbroken beyond words.:( Your beautiful daughter Jessica, our dear, sweet. gentle young friend was a most treasured member of our little cyber pet family and we will miss her so very, very much. I can only imagine the unbearable saddness you are feeling:(:( Our deepest, most heartfelt sympathies go out to you and your family and to all of Jessica's friends and of course to sweet Jordan, Tiki and Jewels. Dear Jessica, we know you are in heaven now and God has a very special job in mind for you; I just know it. We love you Jessica and will miss you terribly. You will live on in our hearts forever and we will always smile when we think of you and your beautiful family. You left us so many sweet, happy, loving memories. Rest in peace, Jessica. Love, Sandra

ChrisH
07-25-2003, 01:11 PM
I have just read the sad and terrible news about Jessica. :( Mary, I am so, so, sorry. My heart breaks for you and the rest of your family. Please know you are all in my thoughts and prayers at this awful time.
Many tears are flowing here today, we will all miss her :(

Rest in peace sweet Jessica.

pitc9
07-25-2003, 01:11 PM
I am very sorry to hear of your loss, I wish I had known her.

God Bless her & her family those with feathers & fur included!

wolflady
07-25-2003, 01:26 PM
I don't know what to say that hasn't already been said. I am absolutely speechless and I grieve for your loss, Mary. Many condolences to you, and no doubt tons of prayers for your family. Indeed many tears are being shed today at the loss of a sweet Pet Talk member. I too didn't know Jessica as much as other people here, but I do know that she was a special and treasured member whom will be missed a great deal. Please know that we are all here for you during this difficult time.

**hugs**
Karen

CamCamPup33
07-25-2003, 01:27 PM
One of my friends died today
after just going to play basketball not being afraid
she didnt know what was coming
nor what would happen to her at the end of the day
We miss her dearly we cared for her much
i hope that she can feel us waiting for
her soft gentle touch. Jess if you can see this
please know we miss you and love you
and now we know you arent in any pain
for the rest of your heavenly days.

R.I.P

Pam
07-25-2003, 01:31 PM
I am typing this through tears. I cannot begin to imagine the grief you are feeling, but am praying that God will wrap His loving arms around you and comfort you at this time. Please know that many others are praying for you as well. (((hugs)))

AdoreMyDogs
07-25-2003, 01:39 PM
I don't know what to say. I am horrified. I am so sorry, so very sorry. Mary, my heart goes out to you and your family.

zippy-kat
07-25-2003, 01:46 PM
I'm shaking and crying and yet know I'm experiencing nothing compared to the members of her family.

This song came to mind:
Precious Child (http://www.compassionatefriends.org/precious_child.htm)

*Must have Real Player (http://www.real.com/realone/index.html?src=player_redct) to hear the music. (Lyrics are posted for those who don't want the download.)

kohala
07-25-2003, 01:47 PM
My heart aches so much for you and your family. May your memories of your delightful daughter, if not eventually outweigh, at least bring into balance your greif at the loss of a child.
Oh, God -
I send my prayers in your behalf.

Breathe, dear heart, breathe

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-25-2003, 01:47 PM
I am stunned beyond words. I didn't know Jessica that well, but I know she was loved very much here by her "cyber friends", and that can only be a reflection of how very much she was loved by her family and "in the flesh" friends. I can't imagine the horror of it all for you, Mary, and the rest of your family, but I'm so thankful you were able to get on PT and let us know. Thank you so much for that.

I just don't know what else to say except that my thoughts and prayers will be with all of you. :( :( :(

primabella
07-25-2003, 01:52 PM
Hugs to you Mary and to your entire family. Jessica and I weren't close but we were friends. I miss her already and ... I can't even say anymore...give Jewels, Jordan and Tiki a hug from me too.

:( I am so sorry about this. :(

God, watch over her okay? :(

shais_mom
07-25-2003, 01:53 PM
Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

bluekat
07-25-2003, 02:06 PM
what.......omg, I'm crying so hard now, I can't believe it........:( :( :( :( :( :( I was really praying that she'll be ok. I didn't really know Jessica, but she was a very nice girl. We didn't even say goodbye.....
RIP Jessica, we'll never forget you:(

anna_66
07-25-2003, 02:12 PM
I can't believe what I'm reading:( This is such a sad day for you, your family and us Jessica's friends. Even though we didn't know her personally she meant alot to this community & she will be missed.
Anna & Family

primabella
07-25-2003, 02:21 PM
Jessica, we love you. Have fun in heaven, and may all the RB birdies come flying to you and perch upon your shoulders. {{{hugs}}}

I don't know why but this line got me started on crying again. :(

Was the driver of the car drunk? Just curious...you don't have to answer.

HoRsELUvR
07-25-2003, 02:26 PM
i am so sorry.:( she was such a nice fun person.i am crying so hard.i will be thinking of her and her family and pets.she will be missed.

Amber_The_Pet_Lover
07-25-2003, 02:31 PM
Jessica, I didnt know you much. But I just want to say that Im sorry and, that your in a better place now. Everyone misses you too much~ I wish that we could go back in time and change it all, so that you could still be here now. :'( :( :( :( :( :(

jenluckenbach
07-25-2003, 02:33 PM
I am SO sorry.
All I have right now is tears.:(
{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

Christiansmommy
07-25-2003, 02:34 PM
This is for Jessica's mom and family: I am so sorry and i can not comprehend what you must be feeling and going through at this time. But if you have a moment, you can read this prayer and maybe it will help your heart a little.

Dear Jesus, Please be with Jessica at this time...i know that you are comforting her at this moment and she is safe in your care, with no more pain. I pray that we will be able to cope with all of this, with Your strength to get us through. I pray that Your arms will surround us and comfort us and give us hope for each tomorrow that we face without her. I pray that when we feel weary and like we cant go on, that we will rely on You to get us through. Please Dear God, draw us closer to You everyday...so that we may feel closer to Jessica and have the faith and trust in knowing that our child is at home with You and in Your precious care. Amen

(((((HUGS)))) to your entire family. You will be in my prayers.

Robyn

bluekat
07-25-2003, 02:36 PM
I wish that we could go back in time and change it all, so that you could still be here now.

I wish that we could:( I'm still in shock right now. It was just so sudden and much too soon :(

emily_the_spoiled
07-25-2003, 02:37 PM
I am writing this in between my tears. I can not begin to fathom how you feel now. All I know is that Jessica went to heaven too young and will be missed by everyone.

My deepest condolences for your family and pets. :( :(

Cheryl

Kirsten
07-25-2003, 03:34 PM
I'm so very sorry! :( My heart goes out to the family... :( I don't know what to say...

Kirsten

Dan Holder
07-25-2003, 04:19 PM
What a terrible thing. If only we could say something to help. We can only offer our sympathy.

Andie
07-25-2003, 04:24 PM

OMG... I'm speechless
I didn't know Jessica very well but I know she will be missed here.

My thoughts are with your family!

Ann & family

Kfamr
07-25-2003, 05:43 PM
I can't believe this..... I really don't know how to feel or what to say.....:( :(

rosethecopycat
07-25-2003, 05:43 PM
My condolences to your family.

I am awe struck by the 'ripple' felt all around the world by those who knew of Jessica.

Know that all hands are reaching out toward you, from the four corners of the earth as you lay to rest your daughter, sweet animal lover, beloved friend of Pet Talk.

Candles lit and singing softly in Florida tonight.

CountryWolf07
07-25-2003, 06:41 PM
I'm SPEECHLESS.. I don't know what to say.. but I am very, very sorry.. Jessica is in a safe place now.. but gone so young.. what a sweet girl she was.. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.. :(

NoahsMommy
07-25-2003, 06:50 PM
I don't even know what to type...I am in shock and flooded with emotion for your family. I'm just so sorry, I wish I could make it better, I wish I could make you feel better. :(

I'm so sorry :( :( :( :( :(

luckies4me
07-25-2003, 07:11 PM
I haven't been able to log online all day, and now I know why. :( I am so very sorry for your loss and I am balling my eyes out as I type. RIP sweet Jessica, you will be missed. :(

Sara luvs her Tinky
07-25-2003, 08:42 PM
Mary.
I am so sorry for you loss and fell just empty inside. Jessica was such a wonderful person. My prayers will be with you and your family. I am at a loss for words.:( :( :(

Father God...
Please send Mary and her family strength now. I pray your hand be with them... give them peace and strenghten them with your love...

in Jesus' name
amen

4 Dog Mother
07-25-2003, 08:54 PM
I am truly sorry for your loss, Mary. She obviously was a very special young lady. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Cincy'sMom
07-25-2003, 08:59 PM
I read this thread earlier today and found myself speechless. How can anyone begin to know what you are going through, Mary. I am so sorry for your loss. Know all of Jessica's PT family will be praying for you and your family.

magcpen
07-26-2003, 12:17 AM
I just joined and I saw a lot of her posts, but I didn't realize it was her. I didn't know her, but that is so sad and I hope that she does get to meet up with all those pets at the Rainbow Bridge someday. It is so hard to imagine what her family is going through, and it is through miraculous bravery that you posted here. I'm trying to empathize, but I can't imagine what kind of greif you're going through. :(

Crikit
07-26-2003, 01:18 AM
At times like this I always find myself lacking for words. I can never truly put what I thinking or feeling. I'm truly sorry for the loss of Jessica she was a special girl. One who I'm sure could brighten up a room by just walking in to it, after all she brightened Pet Talk with just a post. She will be truly missed.

WHEN TO THE SESSIONS OF SWEET SILENT THOUGHT.
(sonnet xxx)

When to the sessions of sweet silent thought
I summon up remembrance of things past,
I sigh the lack of many a thing I sought
And with old woes new wail my dear time's waste.
Then can I drown an eye (unus'd to flow)
For precious friends hid in death's dateless night,
And weep afresh love's long since cancell'd woe,
And moan th' espense of many a vanish'd sight.
Then can I grieve at grievances foregone,
And heavily from woe to woe tell o'er
The sad account of fore-bemoaned moan.
Which I new pay as if not paid before.
But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,
All losses are restor'd and sorrows end.

William Shakespeare.

Fox-Gal
07-26-2003, 02:35 AM
How terible....it's hard to know what to say.
To Jessica's mom, I can only say that my thoughts are with you. The lose of a child is one of the hardest, I know a parent never things they will out live their child. There are no words I can say that can take your pain away, I wish I could. So I will just say this...Know that Jessica will always be with you, In your heart and soul and where ever you go, she will be there, with you always. Belive in that and she will carry you through these hard times.

todd
07-26-2003, 03:13 AM
so sorry

delidog
07-26-2003, 06:14 AM
I am honestly at a loss for words....
the shock and pain her parents must endure is beyond words....
I pray for you Sweet Jessica....Godspeed....
You will be in our thoughts and Prayers

07-26-2003, 07:03 AM
Oh No........ not you, sweet Jess:( :( :( !
You were such a sweet girl; one of our youngest members, but very much loved by all of us!! I am in total chock...............!
I am so sorry I only found out about this jsut 10 minutes ago.. . I live allt he way in Europe, so by the time this thread was started, it was night here; this morning I was preparing lunch, so no time for PT...
Oh dear Jessica and parents, this is such a sad thing.... Sometimes, life is not fai; she was so young:( :( .
Will we ever understand the reason of these terrible things??

Rest in peace sweet Jess, be sure to see our RB-pets at the RainbowBridge!

07-26-2003, 07:09 AM
I am speechless..........
Rest in peace, sweet Jessica!

iwuvsmypuppy
07-26-2003, 01:37 PM
* no words*

bnormal
07-26-2003, 06:03 PM
sympathies retracted!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Kimberlee
07-26-2003, 06:33 PM
Nothing can heal the sorrow you not feel except time and I know that hole in your heart, your very soul will always be there. Just remember that she lives on through those who loved her and those she loved. Though I didn't know her, I can see that people the world over loved her and will always remember the sweet girl who influenced their lives. The animals she loved will always remember her as well and she lives on through them as she does through each of those who knew yet.

She was a blessed soul to have so many people caring for her. She's in the arms of the divine now and they love her too. All of you, and especially her family, are blessed to have known such a child.

Be blessed, sweet Jessica, and remember all those who loved you as they will remember you.

IttyBittyKitty
07-27-2003, 02:00 AM
For some reason, I did not want to log onto the internet all weekend... I felt that something awful was waiting and sadly it was. I am in tears just reading of the very sad loss of Jessica. I did not know her well, but I treasured her as I treasure all of our wonderful pet talkers.

May you rest in peace, dear one, and may God look out for your wonderful family and your lovely pets.

Tamara & Pixel

krazyaboutkatz
07-27-2003, 02:36 AM
I've been away on vacation and have just found out about this horrible tragedy today. :( :( :( In fact, I'm still in shock about it. I know that there's nothing that I can say that will ease your pain but I will try. Although I didn't really know Jessica, I know that she will be truly missed. She was a Pet Talker and part of our growing community. Everyone here is very special to me and they are also like family to me. I feel like I've lost a part of my family.
:( :( :(

Please rest in peace sweet Jessica. We'll never forget you. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

BastetsMum
07-27-2003, 06:02 AM
Bastet and I have no words. You have our sympathy at your tragic loss.

Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.

captain
07-27-2003, 06:48 AM
Mary,

I just read this post ...... after being away on business, and am so sorry for your loss.

Jessica was fantastic in helping me with my new bird. She and popcornbird (also on the board here) were always asking me about her ........... she was a kind, caring and compassionate person and the world is less of a place without her shining personality in it.

My thoughts and prayers are with you during this sad time :(

Love
Michelle

ellensy
07-27-2003, 08:52 AM
I am so sorry for your loss... Jessica will always be remembered.

God will be with her and she's now happy with Him. :( :( :(

wolf_Q
07-28-2003, 01:18 AM
I've been in complete shock reading this. I don't even know what to say. I'm so very sorry. :( Jessica, you were a sweet and wonderful person, and will truly be missed. :(

RubyMutt
07-28-2003, 02:55 AM
I just got back from vacation & decided to check up on Pet Talk :( I cannot believe this. I'm in tears right now... I don't know what to say :( Jessica, you were always such a sweetheart & I loved your posts and your furkids. I just can't believe I won't be hearing from you anymore! :( To Jessica's mom, thank you for letting us know. I am so sorry for you loss. This much be such a hard time for you. You, your family, and furkids will be in my thoughts :( RIP Jessica :( :(

Lerah021399
07-28-2003, 07:28 AM
i

Vio&Juni
07-28-2003, 07:35 AM
What dreadful news! :( :( :(

Condolences to Jessica's family. Life is so unfair :(

LoudLou
07-28-2003, 02:23 PM
I read this post last night when I arrived home after being away all weekend on business...
I am at a loss for words, and words seem so trivial now. I am in tears and find it hard to say anything. The pain her parents, family and friends must endure is incredible, may God be with you all at this painful time. Jessica was an important part of this little community and will be sadly missed.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you,

Katie & Kit Benge

K9karen
07-28-2003, 08:56 PM
I've been off PT for a few says...I'm in total shock. No words can express my sorrow. I just can't believe it..... :(

Stenograsaurus
07-29-2003, 08:13 AM
I was away over the weekend and when I read this post yesterday, I was in shock. I couldn't respond until today.

Mary,
I am so very sorry for your loss. You are living every parents worst nightmare. I know how I feel when I dream of losing one of my children. I could not imagine what you are going through. I pray that God gives you and your family the strength to get through such a tragic loss.
Beth

Lorraine
07-30-2003, 08:57 PM
Oh my, I feel very bad for this tradegy. I have just read this, as I have been away from here. I am crying, and I feel just awful. May God keep sweet Jessica in his loving arms, and may he give you and you family the strength to get through this.
you will be in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless you all.