PDA

View Full Version : It was one of those "quick, grab the camera" moments

Logan
07-24-2003, 09:16 PM
Rare pictures from me!!!! Helen had her digital nearby and snapped two pictures of something that has NEVER happened before in this house. Now we know the trick to getting Mimi and Butter close together without fussing.....FEED THEM BOTH FANCY FEAST!!! :D It worked!!! Here's the proof!!!

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3d905b3127cce8bd5a82ae10d0000001610

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3d905b3127cce8bd5acdce1f90000000610

That's their dinner table and their food was sitting out! :o But you get my point!! So glad she had her camera handy! Butter is eating out of a clear bowl, so you can see his little face right down in it!!!! :) Aren't they sweet? His tail still looks quite scrawny, but he's improving!!!

Logan

ScantyNebula
07-24-2003, 09:31 PM
Ohh what sweeties!! Thats how I got Toby and Lily together ...food!! :D:D silly cats.

rg_girlca
07-24-2003, 10:39 PM
Food will do it everytime. Adorable kitties you have.

wolflady
07-24-2003, 11:56 PM
OMG Logan! :D How sweet! Isn't it great when you are able to grab that camera just in time to snap a priceless shot? ;) Food works here too with our newbie! :D

**hugs**

popcornbird
07-25-2003, 02:22 AM
Ohh SO cute! I love your cats Logan! They are so adorable! :D

LOL Now that we know food does the trick, we'll be expecting more pics like these. :p

Ps. How are Roger and Milly? Haven't heard of them in ages. :(

Barbara
07-25-2003, 02:43 AM
Mimi and Butter are tough competition to Miz Edwina when it comes to stylish dining:D

This is a cute photo. Personal wish: more butter ahemm Butter please:) ;)

Logan
07-25-2003, 05:28 AM
I promise, I will try and do better, Barbara!!! :) You too, Popcornbird. Maybe Helen can help me out in that regard since she now has her own digital.

Logan

Pam
07-25-2003, 05:46 AM
Hooray for Helen! I am so glad that someone in your family has an eye for a good photo and a camera handy!

Those two are so sweet together!. I know that Fancy Feast has wonderful effects on my two also. Although they don't get it very often, when I dish it up they will follow me anywhere and do almost anything to get some. :)

I hope to see LOTS MORE photos, and I am so glad I got to see these this morning. Way to go Helen! :cool:

PS: Trevor says "from one scrawny tailed kitty to another, Butter your tail looks just fine!" LOL!

HayleyRosie
07-25-2003, 06:09 AM
I'm so glad Helen had her camera. They are both very beautiful cats. I would love to see more pictures of them.

Sara luvs her Tinky
07-25-2003, 06:20 AM
OMG!!!

Three cheers for Butter and Mimi!!!:D I am so glad you got a picture of this memorable moment.... now we will have to demand more!!!;)

*break out the Fancy Feast!!!*

Rachel
07-25-2003, 06:33 AM
Ahem...I didn't realize Mimi and Butter were such proper kitties. It appears they are taking their nourishment at the dining room table, no less. Hannah got a glimpse of this and now she's got all kinds of ideas about where and what to eat! She also had to point out that Butter has the same coloring as she is. Meanwhile, I was snooping around and need to know who is in that picture in the case in back of the table?

Please tell Helen this is a great shot, and we are hoping that she will keep that digital handy and be so kind to share again. A few shots with the Mom of Many in them would hurt either.

Edwina's Secretary
07-25-2003, 07:13 AM
Hmmmm...Fancy Feast...if it can bring Mimi and Butter together might it work on Edwina and Eddie?????

I am confused....aren't cats suppose to eat at the table???:rolleyes: ;) Looks perfectly normal to me!

Logan
07-25-2003, 07:32 AM
LOL!! As I said before, this is "their" table. We don't use it, but kept it just in case we had an overflow crowd at some point. Pity the person who ever does try and sit at their table.....they will have cats in their face! LOL!!!

Sarah, it took me over two years to try this, but Mimi was hungry and in came Butter, so I just used two bowls and they never even looked at each other! Go figure! :rolleyes:

And Rachel, I'll have to get Helen to take a picture of that picture and send it to you. It is actually a framed poster of a scene in Paris, as if you're looking through a window. It was Scott's picture and fit perfectly above that table. Of course, Scott says he never thought his table would be used to feed cats of all things!!! :)

ramanth
07-25-2003, 09:44 AM
Yeah! Pics from Logan. :D

Great shot. :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-25-2003, 11:19 AM
Yeah, Mimi and Butter pics!! Tell Helen thanks for the picture, and be sure and take lots and lots more! :D

I too, was surprised at the fine dining these kitties have. I mean, Lady Edwina I think we can understand, but I didn't think others got fed on top of tables too!

Food works wonders for even the crabbiest (?) kitties....and people! ;) :rolleyes: :D

denver83tet
07-25-2003, 11:20 AM
Cute :)

momoffuzzyfaces
07-25-2003, 11:55 AM
Great pictures!!! I'm glad to see other cats get to eat on their own table too! I have an old one I used in my ceramic shop years ago. Now the boys get it for their food/brushing station. (when they don't demand I give them their breakfast in bed, that is)!

Food is great for smoothing ruffled fur. That's the only time my 3 will sit beside each other; unless there is catnip involved.:D

apcrs5122
07-25-2003, 12:32 PM
How cute!! They are both gorgeous cats:D

Cataholic
07-25-2003, 07:04 PM
Food will bring us together, think of me babe whenever...he he he..

What a wonderful, if rare, shot!

auggie
07-25-2003, 09:07 PM
Wow, what fancy dinning accommodations!:)
Butter and Mimi are so adorable.
We really need to see more pictures!
Mimi is such a beautiful kitty.

Kirsten
07-26-2003, 04:06 AM
Oh, it's so cute how they eat next to each other!!!! :)

Kirsten

ChrisH
07-26-2003, 10:12 AM
Great shots! So cute! Both Mimi and Butter are adorable! :)

NoahsMommy
07-26-2003, 10:46 PM
How wonderful and Butter AND Mimi picture!! :)

Isn't the motivation of food the funniest thing? Even Noah and Olivia will eat "next" to each other.

Great pictures Logan! :)

IttyBittyKitty
07-26-2003, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
Hmmmm...Fancy Feast...if it can bring Mimi and Butter together might it work on Edwina and Eddie?????

I am confused....aren't cats suppose to eat at the table???:rolleyes: ;) Looks perfectly normal to me!

Great pics! Maybe Eduardo could cook a gourmet meal for Miss Edwina .................