PDA

View Full Version : Honey's Happy Thanksgiving

Logan
11-25-2001, 04:30 PM
Those of you who were around last Christmas will appreciate this photo...taken by my sister, of Honey, on Thanksgiving Day, all relaxed on the patio at Betsy and Hugh's house (That's what Helen calls her grandparents)

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/003/9q/H0/kX/5c71022.jpg

A happy, "pond scum" (she got to swim in the pond down the street), Honey.

Pam
11-25-2001, 04:51 PM
Logan, what a gorgeous picture of a gorgeous dog!! The scene is beautiful and Honey looks like she has had a fun-filled day! Your sister is quite a photographer! I will ask Christian, when he is on Santa's knee this year, to request a digital camera for his Cyber Auntie Logan so we can see much more of your wonderful fur family!!

tatsxxx11
11-25-2001, 05:05 PM
What a happy Honey! Logan, she is so beautiful! And is that a little apre' turkey smile of satisfaction I see on her face?? :D

jackiesdaisy1935
11-25-2001, 05:09 PM
Logan, what a great picture of Honey, she looks like she had a great time and maybe a little tired, but fun tired. She is so beautiful and looks like a best friend.
Jackie

RachelJ
11-25-2001, 05:47 PM
Honey, you are apparently winning over all the relatives with your new maturity. Pretty soon they will be wanting you to come to Grandma's house all on your own for a week. :D I know, I know, Helen wouldn't stand for that, would she? Anyway, we are glad your Thanksgiving went well. Now tell Mom, to send us more pictures.

Daisy's Mom
11-25-2001, 06:30 PM
Honey you are just gorgeous! A little dirty and wet, but gorgeous all the same! ;)

AdoreMyDogs
11-26-2001, 09:55 AM
Look at that beautiful girlie. She looks like about as relaxed and content as they come :) I love the pic, the "pond scum" just adds to the charm because we all know how much goldens love water :)

zippy-kat
11-26-2001, 10:11 AM
Here, here Pam!
I, too, will ask Santa Paws for a digitial camera for Logan!

Logan, Honey is gorgeous--I want to sink my hands into that fur and plant a kiss on her nose!

evelyn1157
11-27-2001, 02:34 AM
oh,i love golden retrievers!!she's so beautiful :D

Logan
11-27-2001, 06:52 AM
Lilly said we mustn't forget about her!! Although her picture isn't quite as photogenic as Honey's, here's a happy Thanksgiving face!!

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/019/za/JJ/UH/je44313.jpg

My sister is having trouble emailing the photos to me. This is the only one I have right now of Lil.

PS. Honey says a big thank you for all of your nice words. It was a much "calmer" and happier holiday this time!! They've been invited back for Christmas!!! Yippee!!! :D

[ November 27, 2001: Message edited by: Logan ]

Pam
11-27-2001, 06:58 AM
Lilly pay no attention to your mommy. I think your photo is just beeeaauutiful and every bit as stunning as Honey's! We would love to see much more of you girls here at Pet Talk! You are just gorgeous!

jackiesdaisy1935
11-27-2001, 09:40 AM
Lily, you are so beautiful, those eyes would melt ice. Logan I am so glad that everything worked out and now you can all be together on Christmas. I'm with Pam we need to see more pictures of Lilly and Honey.
Jackie

Logan
11-27-2001, 11:55 AM
Careful what you wish for girls.......Santa might be generous and bring me that digital, and then you'll really be in trouble!! :D

I certainly didn't mean that Lilly wasn't photogenic...I think she is very lovely!! But she didn't have quite such a flattering pose as her big sister did. But she is equally flattered by your sweet responses, as she sits here begging for some of my lunch!! :D

lizbud
11-28-2001, 11:59 AM
Honey and Lilly are both Gorgeous Girls..
Thanks so much for posting these larger pics
of them.I had not seen them "life size"
before. They are just Beautiful !!!
Now, how about more pics of Butter & Mimi?
Thanks, Liz

purrley
11-28-2001, 12:08 PM
Such loving beautiful girls you have - just wish I could give them a HUG!!!!!