PDA

View Full Version : 3 Kittens Dumped

K & L
07-24-2003, 03:06 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: I just got a call from the park. Someone dumped 3 kittens, approximately 8 weeks, in the park in a carrier! They were able to capture on small black one, but there's 2 out there we can't find. :( The park people are going to watch for them during the day, and in the meantime, place food and water where they found the carrier. We keep looking for them in the evening, but can't find them. It is beyond me why people do this. Why can't they at least take them to the Humane Society? You know it's been at least 111 degrees here, what are they thinking? At least the Humane Society would offer them a chance at adoption and not die a slow death in the heat.:mad: :mad:

slick
07-24-2003, 03:14 PM
God that's terrible!!! I sure hope there are lots of trees they can hide under.

NoahsMommy
07-24-2003, 03:33 PM
How horrible!!! :mad:

I know I've said this before, but I thank God those kitties have you...you do so much for them.

rg_girlca
07-24-2003, 06:38 PM
OMG how heartless can a person be. These STUPID, STUPID people who figure that a cat would have a better chance of surviving outside, infuriate me to no end.:mad:

K & L you are an angel in disguise for helping these precious little ones.

Good luck in finding the other two.

catland
07-24-2003, 06:41 PM
what awful evil people. they must know that an eight-week old kittens can't survive on their own:mad: :mad:

I hope you can find them - like everyone else said - God bless you for doing such wonderful work.

K & L
07-24-2003, 07:10 PM
Thank you all! We'll try again this evening! Another bad thing is it's monsoon season here and I hate the thought of these little ones in the storms. This is all so frustrating at times.

sasha the cat
07-24-2003, 07:22 PM
we are taught as children that only human beings have intelligence and conscience. I never believed this to be fact. Human beings (?) leaving helpless domesticated baby animals in a part where it is 111F outside prove we are not as intelligent as we like to think, nor is consicience a given.

Hope you find the other two babies.

The "human beings" should be shot. I volunteer for that job.

bisi.cat
07-25-2003, 07:31 AM
...I still can't believe how indifferent and evil some people are...
I hope you'll find the lost kittens soon and they go to homes where they are appreciated!!!

And it's so sad that these problems occur all over the world...this year it's raining kittens here...there are such a lot of adds for "free kittens" and I don't even like to think about how many are still killed by irresponsible owners...

We have a free spay/neuter week twice a year in a neighbor village, but still some people are to dumb to even think of having their cats spayed/neutered...if they only had a heart and brain...sigh...:( :( :(

K & L
07-25-2003, 08:44 AM
No luck last night. We're both hoping someone found them and took them home. We won't give up the search though!

catmandu
07-25-2003, 09:36 AM
There sadly , is so much frustration and anger in the world! And it has to go somewhere , so if these idiots cant yell at or hurt the Boss , they take it out on thier children and thier pets! Blees the Beasts and the Children seems to have gone out of style , sadly enough!These peple eventually will pay , and let the Punishment Fit the Crime!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-25-2003, 11:10 AM
This is soooo maddening! How can people be so cruel! Especially in such heat! :mad: :mad:

Good luck in finding them. Hopefully, like you said, someone found them and took them in because between the heat and the monsoons.......:( :mad: :mad:

K & L the Kitty Saviors!

denver83tet
07-25-2003, 11:12 AM
That's sooo sad!! :(