PDA

View Full Version : Liana, julie, kayann, ashley and jordan you should read this!! LMAO!

CamCamPup33
07-24-2003, 11:48 AM
okay, for some reason when i dream i will wake up, forget what i was just dreaming and dream something else.. So thats what happened to me last night.. At first it was werird because i was talking to Ashley (binka- nuggey :p) online and she says "It was sooo nice of you to watch kai for me yesterday.." Im like we watched kai? (lol) then she goes yeah what did you think of him.. Lol so the rest of the dream im like gosh!! Kai was here and di didnt even see him?? lol... So then i set off for palm harbor.... (again).. So as we were driving there is Kayann with simba and nala walking down the road.. I stop and i go who are you i feel like i know you from somewhere.. :rolleyes: lol.. and she is like none of your buisness.. im like ookay then.. So eventually we met and she rode with us in the car to her house.. So i stayed with kayann at her house and then there is liana with mickey... lol im like omg mickey!! and at the time i had cami with me.. ;) ;) uh oh.. lol mickey and cami together?? LMAO.. anyway.. so i was petting mickey and he tuned into rocket and sky.. :rolleyes: lol and then i was petting them.. then rocket turned into mickeyt again and then just started playing with cami... *THEN* as i was heading back to beach along the way with kayann and laina we found Julie with molly and daisy.. *sigh* (i must be mental.. i guess during the dream i was guessing what everyone looked like) lol... So i said omg now we finallly meet! and shes like do i know you... i said yeah remember camcampup?? shes like no.. So then she eventually remembered all of us got into the car and we drove to the beach....

Along the way we found one more person.......... Jordan (wolfsoul) lol she had timber and just went and got leather from her stepmom's house.. We talked and stuff and so..... Liana, Julie, Kayann, ashley and Jordan and of course me, Walked along the beach with our dogs having our own little pettalk meeting.....

*sigh* i guess i have very weird dreams.. and to make it even more weirder i dont even know what half of the people look like... lol so i was practically guessing.. :rolleyes: :D

And my last dream was about cami.. :( Well these people came to my house and wanted to take cami.. We said no they had no reason to and stuff like that.. Well it turns out that they were robbers trying to steal cami for something.. So they tried shooting us and then cami tried defending us and cami got shot.. :( :( i woke up crying.. But thank god she was still here when i woke up! :) :D

Anyone else have strange dreams??

GoldenRetrLuver
07-24-2003, 11:53 AM
LOL! You just had to make me the person you forgets people...eh? :D ;) What a crazy dream lol. I dont have crazy dreams like thaty but sometimes I have crazy nightmares....lol (about the uncle i told you about yesterday..) :rolleyes:

CamCamPup33
07-24-2003, 11:57 AM
must really be nightmares then :rolleyes:

GoldenRetrLuver
07-24-2003, 12:01 PM
No, lol they are I have one almost ever night and It just gets really annoying...

primabella
07-24-2003, 01:49 PM
Oh cool, you had a dream about me! lol :D How did I look in your dream? Probably a lot better than I do now :rolleyes: That's so weird how Mick turned into the birds and back again but it's so cool how it's like Mick and Cami. I know he's really dying to meet her ;)

I have really really strange dreams, like nothing makes sense. I had a dream that my art class was drawing Nebo and he showed up and started sleeping under the desks. I think that is the only PTer dream I've had...

CamCamPup33
07-24-2003, 01:50 PM
LOL liana.... Julie im saying about your uncle.. hes mean so it must be like nightmares... btw where did ya go? :( :)

CamCamPup33
07-24-2003, 01:51 PM
liana in the dream you had like umm brown hair.. lol

GoldenRetrLuver
07-24-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by CamCamPup33
LOL liana.... Julie im saying about your uncle.. hes mean so it must be like nightmares... btw where did ya go? :( :)

yea they are like nightmares....LOL, you took forever to come back on, so I left! ;)

Kfamr
07-24-2003, 03:36 PM
Oh and of course make me the rude person, lmao.

It had to be a nightmare, because i was in it. That's no dream!:p

binka_nugget
07-24-2003, 03:39 PM
So how did you like watching Kai? :D

I've never had a pettalker dream yet....I'm sure it'll come with time. Maybe it's a sign that we should all get together and have a pt meeting lol...

Kfamr
07-24-2003, 03:44 PM
Yes see, this means you all should come to the florida Pet Talk meeting if we do have one, Since the dream was in palm harbor.

binka_nugget
07-24-2003, 03:48 PM
lmao!:D

GoldenRetrLuver
07-24-2003, 03:49 PM
:D :D

CamCamPup33
07-24-2003, 03:59 PM
kayann i think so too because all the people that i dreamed about have to be there.. no options..! And more people would be nice! lol kayann when the heck do you want me there? lol :rolleyes: :D

wolfsoul
07-24-2003, 04:16 PM
OOOH I feel special! :D I feel very priveledged to be a inhabitor of your dreams! :p

I often have dreams of PT --- like just typing things, and reading replies. Gawd, I can't think of anything else :rolleyes: :o

Kfamr
07-24-2003, 04:20 PM
Oh my gosh, Joradn. Bambi is adorable.

She reminds me of Nova!

You pick the best pets for your sig. :p

primabella
07-24-2003, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Yes see, this means you all should come to the florida Pet Talk meeting if we do have one, Since the dream was in palm harbor.

We're probably gonna take a vacation to Florida next year (without Mickey :( ) My dad is dying over here. He misses the warmth and is always complaining about no trips. lol :p

CamCamPup33
07-24-2003, 04:25 PM
a year?!?!?! kayann do u think i should wait that long to come up or just come up twice or maybe 3 times? :rolleyes: :D

wolfsoul
07-24-2003, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Oh my gosh, Joradn. Bambi is adorable.

She reminds me of Nova!

You pick the best pets for your sig. :p

Thanks :) I thought that she was too cute. She's a golden cross.

primabella
07-24-2003, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
Thanks :) I thought that she was too cute. She's a golden cross.

She's gorgeous! :eek:

lol Amber, you don't have to wait for me :p