PDA

View Full Version : Cat Gym!

Amber_The_Pet_Lover
07-24-2003, 11:47 AM
When we were at Super Walmart. I wanted to look at cat toys. My mom said I could get one. and I saw this cat gym there. It looked so cool!! it was like $14.99 I wanted to get it but my parents were like she wouldnt play with it:confused: and im thinking yes she would! any cat would! so we got a catnip pouch toy she kinda likes it but I think she would of liked the cat gym better! next time ill get it!~ lol

momofcats
08-04-2003, 11:27 AM
I got my cats that toy. Your parents are right...they didn't play with it.:confused:
I kept it out for almost a year...never touched it.
My advice, continue buying them furry little mice, catnip, and spending time with them...you are better than any cat gym!

moosmom
08-04-2003, 11:52 AM
Yeah, I bought one too. I ended up giving it away. The novelty wears off very quickly with my cats. I think that kittens would enjoy it more than older cats. Save yourself $14.99. Roll up a piece of foil paper and watch them go crazy, AFTER you give them some catnip, that is. ;)

gini
08-04-2003, 11:42 PM
Isn't it funny how you see cat toys, cat gyms, etc. and you think your cat is just going to go nuts.

You spend gobs of money, bring it home and they look at you like "boy, did they see you coming or what."

nodgeness
08-05-2003, 09:59 PM
Ok, i posted in the other one that my cats favorite toys are shoe strings & cardboard boxes, but I did buy one of those gyms & my cats love the balls that go around the tube. Both Squeak & Bernie will sit there for a while & hit the toys that hang down. But if you want to save 14.99 stick w/ shoe strings :)