PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering

slleipnir
07-24-2003, 12:18 AM
Forgive me for being childish

I was curious as to why no one ever responds to anything I post? I usually never get more then like 3 responses..even with my pictures like not a lot of ppl seems to respond. Am I doing something to annoy you? Even outside the net in groups ppl seem to ignore me.. but then again I seem to try my best not to get noticed..I'd just like to know so maybe I can change my posting habbits?

PS. I just want to say sorry for the lameness of this post..Everyone here is always so cheery and I post this lol..I'm pretty sure 'that time of the month' is coming however because I seriously feel lower then trash and I hate this feeling. It somehow makes me think very low of myself (more then usual). I actually had a few times I was going to post some other stuff but I couldn't get myself to hitting the button..I really don't want to push my problems on to you so I couldn't. I just wanted to be able to fit in more and perhaps have ppl more interested in what I say?

-wonders how long this will last before she deletes-

captain
07-24-2003, 12:34 AM
HEY!!! Don't feel down ............... no-way are people ignoring you.

Remember everyone loves reading posts, just sometimes they don't feel like responding, or get too busy ......

I like what you post ....... never had a problem. Pictures you say .......... did I miss pictures??????

:D :)

GoldenRetrLuver
07-24-2003, 12:38 AM
I dont think people are igoring you on purpose. :) Sometimes I get lazy and don't respond to some posts, but I never meant to offend anyone! Im sorry if I did! :o :)

NoahsMommy
07-24-2003, 01:02 AM
I agree with what has been "said". I read a lot more than I post...wait, that shows how much time I spend here. ;)

I too have some threads that just get a few posts. It also has to do with the amount of people on here and if you help in keeping the thread "alive".

:)

andrea_NMAggie
07-24-2003, 01:20 AM
i'm like everyone else that just responded. i "lurk" a lot, but definitely enjoy reading everyone's posts!

popcornbird
07-24-2003, 02:19 AM
Oh no! I LOVE seeing your posts and especially your art work. Always cheers me up on a dull day. :D Keep them up! I'm very sorry, but I think I'm getting very bad in replying these days. :o I read the posts, enjoy them, and promise to come back and reply later. When I come back to reply, those threads have gone way down and new threads are on the top, and after reading them, I kind of forget. :o I'm so sorry, but not, in NO WAY am I ignoring you at all. Please don't feel offended. I feel the same way when my threads sometimes don't get many responses. Keep posting! We love your posts!

CathyBogart
07-24-2003, 02:19 AM
I don't try to ignore anyone! 0.0!

See? You've already got more than 3 responses!

Cookiebaker
07-24-2003, 06:31 AM
I think everyone feels like that at one time or another. I know I have before.

But seriously, I love seeing pictures of your pups! Don't stop posting about them PLEASE!!! :)

Litle_Bunnie
07-24-2003, 07:28 AM
hei, Slleipnir, did you know, that in Iceland Sleipnir is very popular name for icelandic horses! Maybe you have some'

robinh
07-24-2003, 07:46 AM
You have to keep posting pictures of your puppies!! We all love to see them.

I don't post often either because of laziness or nothing intelligent to say, but I love to come in and check on everyone.

And there is nothing unusual about having down days, we all have them. Just remember there are people here who care about you!

:D

Airedalekisses
07-24-2003, 08:00 AM
Oh we all have down days-I'm an artist/writer and some days nothing seems to inspire me and whew I get written out. So if I don't answer some of the threads-don't take it personally! Hey keep on posting-I love to read and the pictures are sooo adorable

primabella
07-24-2003, 08:07 AM
I get feelings like that too. Not really here on the board , but like you mentionned, even outside in public.

I'm sorry if I don't reply, but as mentionned sometimes I get lazy and say I'll get back to it, but I don't. Or I'll be busy. Sorry if that hurt you. I love seeing art work and yours is usually very good. Keep it up and post some new pics soon! :D

bluekat
07-24-2003, 08:11 AM
Don't feel bad, I feel like that sometimes too. I sometimes get too lazy to reply:p but I do read all (well, I try) the posts.:)

anna_66
07-24-2003, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by robinh
You have to keep posting pictures of your puppies!! We all love to see them.

I don't post often either because of laziness or nothing intelligent to say, but I love to come in and check on everyone.

And there is nothing unusual about having down days, we all have them. Just remember there are people here who care about you!

:D
Robin is right, we do need more pics of those pups of yours;)

And I haven't been posting as much as I usually do, for lack of something intelligent to say too:o

So don't feel down, you know we care about you & what you have to say!!!!:D

I Love Brian, Forever <3
07-24-2003, 10:04 AM
I'm not ignoring you. I just don't respond to all that much out of pure laziness. I always respond verbally though. lol ;) :D Trust me, I've felt like that before... My thread would get like 32 views and no replies. You've shown absolutely no reason to ignore you! :) :D

apcrs5122
07-24-2003, 10:43 AM
I do the same things as others have said. We don't ignore you! I love to see your pets, and I haven't seen new pics in a while;)

CamCamPup33
07-24-2003, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by slleipnir
Forgive me for being childish

I was curious as to why no one ever responds to anything I post? I usually never get more then like 3 responses..even with my pictures like not a lot of ppl seems to respond. Am I doing something to annoy you? Even outside the net in groups ppl seem to ignore me.. but then again I seem to try my best not to get noticed..I'd just like to know so maybe I can change my posting habbits?

PS. I just want to say sorry for the lameness of this post..Everyone here is always so cheery and I post this lol..I'm pretty sure 'that time of the month' is coming however because I seriously feel lower then trash and I hate this feeling. It somehow makes me think very low of myself (more then usual). I actually had a few times I was going to post some other stuff but I couldn't get myself to hitting the button..I really don't want to push my problems on to you so I couldn't. I just wanted to be able to fit in more and perhaps have ppl more interested in what I say?

-wonders how long this will last before she deletes-

dont worry schelppy you arent the only one who doesnt get replied to... ;) hehe sometimes they forget about me and cami too :p i knew pet talk would love them pictures that i posted but i only got 5 replies!! but oh well.. i understand some people see them but dont reply.. so dont feel down schleppy same thing with me ;) :D

wolf_Q
07-24-2003, 11:25 PM
I like your posts!! :D I'm sorry if I don't reply to yours (and everyone else's) very often.....nothing personal.......lately I just have been kinda eehhhhhhhhh and haven't felt like posting much. I read it though for the most part.

Crikit
07-24-2003, 11:33 PM
No way I love your posts and your art. I'm just a really bad procarastinator and always say i'll post something later and then I never do because well I forget (I think I've been hit on the head one to many times) but I really do love your posts. Besides you're a fellow Otaku :D ;)

Kfamr
07-24-2003, 11:41 PM
I really alot of posts on here but sometimes i lack in posting. Sometimes I don't have much to say or i'm just too lazy.:p

We love you though, Audrey.:D