PDA

View Full Version : Petz

Gepansy
11-25-2001, 03:10 PM
Since I'm new and you don't really know about my petz, I'll tell you about them.Now of course you guys all know about Sara and a little bit about Tinkerbell.I have a cat of my own named Clairice and a gerbil named Oreo.I'm sorry I have no way to show you guys any pictures.They are both cuties! :D Oreo is a rotten little thing, but sweet at times.(she's black and white) Clairice is ssssssssooooooooooo fat.She weighs almost 15 lbs.I found Clairice when we were moving, I was about 1.I picked her up and put her in the car.My parents found her and put her out.The next day we went back to get her though.My parents said they felt sorry for her.I'm really glad that they let me keep her. :) She sleeps with me every night.What are your petz like?

Daisy's Mom
11-25-2001, 07:21 PM
Your fur family sounds adorable! Clarice's story is really sweet. Welcome to Pet Talk! You'll love it here.

Gepansy
11-25-2001, 08:12 PM
Hopefully someday I can get my sis to post some pics of Clairice and Oreo for me.I don't have anyway to nor do I know how.We have a scanner,but it's not mine. :rolleyes:

Gepansy
11-25-2001, 08:15 PM
P.S.-those guys are my furbabies.I have some fishies.(it might be scary if they had fur.LOL)I have a goldfish who is a big pain in the neck, and some guppies.

Logan
11-25-2001, 09:14 PM
Alyssa, I just have to ask.....how can a goldfish be a pain in the neck? :confused: Ha Ha!!! I guess you mean cleaning out his bowl! That is a pain in the neck!!

Clarice sounds like a real love. Isn't it fun to have one that belongs to you, and you alone? I know how I felt when I finally got my first pet that I could call "mine" (and it was a cat too), but I had graduated from college when I finally did! So you are very lucky!!! :D :D :D

Hug all the furry babies...and you can just tell the fist I said "hi" !! :)

Gepansy
11-25-2001, 09:26 PM
Actually Logan, I know this sounds really weird, but at night Wally (the goldfish)makes alot of noise.He'll scope up gravel and I'm guessing he sucks the left over food off.He also tries to suck on my themometer.Which bangs on the top of my tank.(I have a glass lid.) :)

aly
11-25-2001, 09:48 PM
I've seen a pic of Clarice before and she is a BEAUTY :) :) Her nickname is also the name of one of my dogs!! Tonya has told me about the cats and showed me beautiful pictures of them.

How lucky you are to have such sweeties :)

zippy-kat
11-25-2001, 10:14 PM
Alyssa, here's a pic of Clarice:
http://wsphotofews.excite.com/031/IK/VX/p9/gt73423.jpg

Gepansy
11-25-2001, 10:16 PM
Thanks Tonya! When we come down this weekend I'll bring a pic. of Oreo.

Gepansy
11-25-2001, 10:18 PM
Ok everybody, here's one of my furbabies! :D Maybe in a couple of days you'll see my other one.
Alyssa

purrfectpaws
11-25-2001, 10:48 PM
I absolutely love the pic of Clairice. Just heart warming for me.
purrfectpaws

Rottie
11-26-2001, 02:26 PM
Clarice is beautiful! Can't wait to see Oreo. :) :D

Gepansy
11-26-2001, 04:00 PM
thanks! i can't wait to post oreo's pic.

RachelJ
11-26-2001, 04:08 PM
We can see how purrfectly contented Clarice is. Looks like she is getting special, special care and love. And I just love her name.