PDA

View Full Version : New Here

Dobiegirl24
07-23-2003, 06:13 PM
Hey all. I'm new to this board, obviosly, lol. Anyway, my name is Stephanie and i have 2 pups, a 2 year old female beagle named Honey, and a 10 month old male blue dobe name Pepper, we just adopted him through dobe rescue 2 weeks ago.:) If my signature picture worked you can see pictures of them both in my sig, if it worked. lol:D

Fuzzy317
07-23-2003, 06:17 PM
http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/welcome8.GIF

Your signature pictures look great. !! :)

CamCamPup33
07-23-2003, 06:59 PM
:( i cant see it!! anyway welcome to pettalk! thats my puppy cami in my signature.. i took off the pic of cali my cat.. hehe.. Well My dog Cami is an American eskimo/ Pembroke welsh corgi mix.. Oh and BTW my name is amber.. ;)

dukedogsmom
07-23-2003, 07:15 PM
Welcome. I can't see the pics either :( I volunteer for a rescue agency transporting dogs to foster homes. I'm glad you helped save a life. I find it very rewarding to help them. Hope you enjoy your time here.

micki76
07-23-2003, 07:52 PM
Can't see your sig pic, but I can see your dogs in your avatar! Vey cute! Welcome to Pet Talk!! Can't wait to see your pups some more! ;)

Tina
07-23-2003, 08:00 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! :cool:

primabella
07-23-2003, 08:01 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! I just love Dobes so I hope I can see some pictures soon. I can't see the ones in your sig either :(

I own two sqwacking budgie birds named Rocket and Sky and a goofball Sheltie named Mickey. He's in my sig. :D

Dobiegirl24
07-23-2003, 08:15 PM
thanks for the warm welcome everyone:D i can't get my sig to work, and the pics i tried to put here, didn't work. i think i need a different server. anyone know of some?(other then snapfish and imagestation, they didn't work)

micki76
07-23-2003, 08:18 PM
Still can't see them! :(

Foam
07-23-2003, 08:23 PM
I think you have to post a little more before you can post pictures, because it looks like you're doing it just the right way, but it just shows up at the HTML code. :(

Anyways, WELCOME to PetTalk!!
I have a little Shih Tzu/Poodle mix named Darlin'! She's 8 and a half months old. She's the fluffy white one in my sig. :)
I lost the Golden in my sig about three months ago to cancer.

Have fun here at PT! Everybody here is pretty wacked out, and fun to be around! Need any help just PM me! :D

KYS
07-23-2003, 08:26 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk,
I can see your signature with your
fur babies.

ChinookCrazy
07-23-2003, 08:29 PM
Welcome, welcome, welcome! Your babies are beautiful! My name is Lauren, and I own four Chinooks (pics in my sig and photo album). Again, WELCOME! You'll love it here! :)

anna_66
07-23-2003, 09:35 PM
Your furkids are just darling!

I think you will have a big fan of your new dobbie (bnormal:)), I'll have to let him know!

PS I think your pic isn't showing up for some because it's a gif (of course I could be wrong-have you ever tried Shutterfly?

pitc9
07-24-2003, 08:19 AM
Welcome!!!

I am sort of new here also....

I am owned by two German Shepherd, both are rescues
Buddy is the Black and Tan and is 1 1/2, and Sierra just turned 2 on Monday the 21st!

I can't see your pix in your sig either, but then again, I still can't get mine to show up in my sig either!!
AHHH!!! Oh well, I'm gonna keep on trying!!

sheltielover
07-24-2003, 08:29 AM
http://www.neatguy.com/anigif/welcome/welplane.gif

I'm new, also!! I am owned by two dogs...a sheltie named Honey and a lab/mix named Licorice (Licky for short)...and a cat named Mee Mee. Your furbabies sound adorable!

tatsxxx11
07-24-2003, 08:41 AM
A warm Pet Talk welcome to Dobiegirl, and your beautiful Honey and Pepper, to pitc9 and your gorgeous GSD's Sierra and Buddy (Sue's gonna melt:)) and to sheltielover and the precious Licky and Mee Mee! I think you'll all feel right at home here!:)