PDA

View Full Version : To those who still like to see Lily! :)

Kirsten
07-23-2003, 04:15 PM
I took new photos of her today. She has a little b-day today btw, she's 2 months now! :) Meanwhile it's getting harder and harder for me to leave her, and I can't wait to finally bring her home... :)

http://home.t-online.de/home/0554132997-0004/lily/lily49.jpg

http://home.t-online.de/home/0554132997-0004/lily/lily50.jpg

http://home.t-online.de/home/0554132997-0004/lily/lily51.jpg

http://home.t-online.de/home/0554132997-0004/lily/lily52.jpg

http://home.t-online.de/home/0554132997-0004/lily/lily53.jpg

http://home.t-online.de/home/0554132997-0004/lily/lily54.jpg

Kirsten

LoudLou
07-23-2003, 04:27 PM
Those are GREAT pictures! She is SO Cute!! Love that little Pink Tongue. Can't wait 'til she comes home and you can share all the "Kitty Tails" with us.:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-23-2003, 04:27 PM
Oh such a lazy kitty! She is just sooo tired! :D

So if she is 2 months, that means 8 weeks....and weren't you going to get her at 8 weeks? Just curious 'cause I know I'd have the hardest time not scooping her up and bringing her home right now! :D

She is just the most adorable kitten. :D

PayItForward
07-23-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Oh such a lazy kitty! She is just sooo tired! :D

So if she is 2 months, that means 8 weeks....and weren't you going to get her at 8 weeks? Just curious 'cause I know I'd have the hardest time not scooping her up and bringing her home right now! :D

She is just the most adorable kitten. :D
Yeah...Bring her home now !?!

K & L
07-23-2003, 04:41 PM
Kirsten you really should get into photography, if you aren't already! You take wonderful photos.

Kirsten
07-23-2003, 04:42 PM
She's almost 9 weeks now (on Friday) and I think I will bring her home in two weeks or so. I would love to get her earlier now because I don't like she's going outside.

And yes, she was a bit tired today, but she has got her first shots this morning and I figure she's been a bit exhausted after that!

Kirsten

Kirsten
07-23-2003, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by K & L
Kirsten you really should get into photography, if you aren't already! You take wonderful photos.

Thanks, K & L! :) No, I'm not doing this professionally, it's more like a hobby... I have a photo website (www.entre2tierras.de.vu) just in case you're interested (no cats)... :)

Kirsten

ScantyNebula
07-23-2003, 04:48 PM
OMG! She is so beautiful! And what wonderful pictures, you must have a very nice camera, they have really crisp quality in them. Thanks for the pics, I love seeing your Lily!

Freckles
07-23-2003, 04:56 PM
Those are beautiful photographs, Kirsten. (Not pics, Photographs) It's time to finish "photos 11" with some cat photographs, please.:)

Kirsten
07-23-2003, 05:14 PM
you must have a very nice camera, they have really crisp quality in them

Thanks! :) It's a Canon Powershot A200, a digital camera, and I'm very happy with it.
How's your Lily doing btw? :)

It's time to finish "photos 11" with some cat photographs, please.

Okay, I'll think about it! :)

Kirsten

K & L
07-23-2003, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Kirsten
Thanks, K & L! :) No, I'm not doing this professionally, it's more like a hobby... I have a photo website (www.entre2tierras.de.vu) just in case you're interested (no cats)... :)

Kirsten

OMG! They're wonderful....You have found your calling.

Cougie Wechsler
07-23-2003, 05:19 PM
Oh what a beauty she is! I just want to plant kisses on her little head. :D Lily is so cute and sweet!:D

Kirsten
07-23-2003, 05:21 PM
OMG! They're wonderful....You have found your calling.

Thanks! :) Yes, it's something I really love to do! :)

Kirsten

Kirsten
07-23-2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Cougie Wechsler
Oh what a beauty she is! I just want to plant kisses on her little head. :D Lily is so cute and sweet!:D

The funny thing is, when you hold her, you just can't do anything else but to kiss her! She's just too soft and cute! :)

Kirsten

ScantyNebula
07-23-2003, 05:32 PM
OOooohh the canon powershot ... NICE .. I use a Minolta Dimage, its a fairly old digi camera, i would LOVE to save up for one like you have. I think that will be next on my shopping list! :D

My Lily is great :) She's becoming more comfortable around Toby lately. and of course she's being as cute as ever! ;)

Steffi N
07-23-2003, 05:50 PM
Kirsten, your photographs are stunning. You have the eye of a real artist. Lily is, of course, adorable as always. I can't wait to see pictures of her and Luna together.

HayleyRosie
07-24-2003, 06:33 AM
Your pictures are wonderful. I really have to get myself a digital camera. On my christmas list for sure.

Barbara
07-24-2003, 07:28 AM
I agree with everyone: you are a photographer -not just a person taking snapshots.

And Lily: how cute she is, whether active or tired. Grace in purrson:) :) :)

I think 10 weeks would be very fine for her to move:) How is her relationship with her furry mom?

BastetsMum
07-24-2003, 07:29 AM
Bastet and I both want a LILLY! :p

neko1
07-24-2003, 07:30 AM
I love the first pic!!!! She is so adorable:)

sasvermont
07-24-2003, 07:44 AM
Such nice shots!

By the way, God made kittens, puppies and babies cute and soft so they would bond easily with their human buddies. For those folks who didn't kiss and cuddle and guide their little ones, they end up with pets like....well, like Ti. Good thing Ti is a cat and not a child!

When will you get Lily to bring her home?

L,
SAS

P. S. I re-read the earlier posts and now know when you plan to get Lily. By the way, it is my understanding that the longer the kitten stays with it's mother, the better off they are.....12-16 weeks is usually what is mentioned. Earlier, well, some folks actually spay and neuter their pets when they are young.....weeks old....I cannot imagine that.....

I really think she will adjust to being inside - kittens have very short memories!

Sara luvs her Tinky
07-24-2003, 08:01 AM
I think we will have to nickname Lily....... Lily-tongue....;)

She is the CUTEST!!!!

I just love her.... next time you see her give her a kiss for me please!!:D

catlover4ever
07-24-2003, 08:10 AM
Oh, she is absolutely beautiful. I just love them when they are that small.

Edwina's Secretary
07-24-2003, 09:13 AM
Could there actually be someone on this earth who DOESN'T like to see Lily????? I can't imagine! She is the cutest and I echo the admiration of others for your photography skills!

Kona & Oreo's mom
07-24-2003, 09:58 AM
She is so precious! I love the sleepy picture with her arms outstretched. What an angel!

apcrs5122
07-24-2003, 10:02 AM
Lily has such a sweet and cute little kitten face!!!!! I just want to kiss her!!!!

NoahsMommy
07-24-2003, 03:37 PM
What a gorgeous little girl!! I love those pictures, they are beautiful...

The Cat Factory
07-24-2003, 03:46 PM
Lily is beautiful!

Kirsten
07-24-2003, 03:50 PM
Thanks for visiting my photo page and for your nice comments about it!

And of course also for all the sweet words about Lily. :) She's such a cute little baby, I saw her again today and whenever you pick her up, she would start purring loudly! She seems to be a very friendly cat!

Barbara, she has a very good relationship with her kitty mommy and she still suckles.

sas, I originally have planned to leave her 12 weeks with her mommy, but meanwhile I would like to get her earlier. Not only because she is so cute, but I've found out the place where she lives now has so many dangers for kittens. Everything from tilted windows and balconies without a net, dogs, the outside... (Lily and her brother already play in the neighbor's garden where is a pond...). All these things are giving me nightmares already and I'm very worried something will happen to her before I bring her home.. :(

Kirsten

K & L
07-24-2003, 03:56 PM
I would get her now! She'll survive much better without her mother than the dangers you described!

Kirsten
07-24-2003, 04:03 PM
I would get her now! She'll survive much better without her mother than the dangers you described!

They won't give her to me before the week after next week and believe me, this is giving me sleepless nights already! :(

I've tried to talk into them that there are dangers, but it's been the same old story... I'm overprotective and worry too much, that's what they say. :(

Kirsten

K & L
07-24-2003, 04:17 PM
Man that's a bummer. I would be nervous too! It's a shame they just don't let you have her. If she's no longer nursing it should be fine! Hang in there...2 weeks can go real fast.

Kirsten
07-24-2003, 04:27 PM
Yes, I'm really nervous and very worried! :( She IS still nursing, so it's probably really better to let her stay with her mommy and brother.

The first weekend of August will be a huge party in my friends' house and I would have loved to adopt her before, but of course they want to introduce Lily to all their guests, they're really proud of her because she's such a cutie and I think they would love to keep her themselves! They already started wondering if I'm not too careful to be a good cat mommy. So, needless to say, I'm in a very bad mood today. :(

Kirsten

K & L
07-24-2003, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Kirsten
Yes, I'm really nervous and very worried! :( She IS still nursing, so it's probably really better to let her stay with her mommy and brother.

The first weekend of August will be a huge party in my friends' house and I would have loved to adopt her before, but of course they want to introduce Lily to all their guests, they're really proud of her because she's such a cutie and I think they would love to keep her themselves! They already started wondering if I'm not too careful to be a good cat mommy. So, needless to say, I'm in a very bad mood today. :(

Kirsten

Better TOO careful than sorry! Don't LISTEN! Good grief what is to them anyway? If I listened to what everyone said about the time and money we put in to the ferals at the park, I wouldn't be doing it. I hear all the time, "why do you do that"? "Gee isn't that expensive"? "I wouldn't commit my time like that"? I could go on and on. I just DON'T CARE what they think. You should too!

Kirsten
07-24-2003, 04:38 PM
I know! :( And I know I'm doing what I think it's the best for my cats. It's just too bad the responsibility for Lily isn't in my hands already! I already love her as if she was my fur kid, and I can't do anything to protect her... :(

BTW, I find it wonderful what you're doing for the ferals! :)

Kirsten

K & L
07-24-2003, 04:51 PM
Thanks Kirsten! Hang in there...she'll be your's before you know it!

ChrisH
07-24-2003, 05:38 PM
Wonderful pictures. Lily is so beautiful!:)

sasha the cat
07-24-2003, 07:26 PM
she is so delicious. thanks for posting pix to this board. we love the pictures and the model...

Kirsten
07-25-2003, 03:38 PM
Thanks! :)

Hang in there...she'll be your's before you know it!

I'll do my best...

Kirsten

Cataholic
07-25-2003, 06:58 PM
Those pictures put the most beautiful art, hung in the most wonderful museum to shame...straight shame!!!

I cannot wait until Lily is in your arms, sleeping away.