PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY HALLOWEENIE - BE CAREFUL

jackiesdaisy1935
10-30-2001, 04:48 PM
Hope everyone has a fun, scary well not too scary Halloween, please be careful when you open your door or take any kids out for trick or treating. Take care of your fur babies, most get scared by the noise.
Jackie, Daisy and Perry

http://clipartpage.homestead.com/files/happyhalooween.gif

aly
10-30-2001, 08:51 PM
Thanks Jackie, and you have fun with your grandchildren (didn't you say they were coming over?).

Everyone be safe and careful and have a great day while I'm in class all day until 9:15pm !!! :eek: :eek:

Daisy's Mom
10-30-2001, 09:01 PM
Happy Halloween everyone!

Love,
Bridget and Daisy

*LabLoverKEB*
10-30-2001, 09:03 PM
Thanks for reminding us, Jackie! ;)

Happy Halloween, everyone!!! ;)

LabLover & Sadie*

KYS
10-30-2001, 09:20 PM
Thank you Jackie,

Wishing everyone/and your pets a safe and Happy Halloween!!
:eek:

gini
10-30-2001, 10:34 PM
Thanks Jackie - that was cute!!

Everyone have a not too spooky and a very safe and fun Halloween!!!!

Dixieland Dancer
10-31-2001, 08:29 AM
Jackie, you are getting quite talented in your posts! Having the computer moved into such a cozy room has inspired your creative side! :D

Have a Happy Halloween Too!

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/007/zd/mD/l9/LX79930.jpg

AdoreMyDogs
10-31-2001, 09:20 AM
Thank you, Jackie, and happy Halloween to you too. I hope everyone has a nice time tonight, and I hope no dogs or kitties get too overly stressed out at all of the different sights, sounds and smells.

jackiesdaisy1935
10-31-2001, 09:26 AM
Dixie, thank goodness that I have a Grandson who is good with computers, I think he gets tired of me calling him "How do I do this"?
"Can you come down and make a backup CD".
They give me all these computer things for Christmas and birthdays and most of it I have never learned how to use them. :D My favorite thing is the printer they gave me for mothers day and I can make real pictures with it and now one thing they are all getting for Christmas is pictures, I'm sure they will love that :D :D . Don gets tired I am taking pictures of the dogs all the time.
Jackie

zippy-kat
10-31-2001, 09:59 AM
What do you call a ghost with a broken leg?
Hoblin Goblin.

Whom did the ghost invite to his party?
Anyone he could dig up!

*groan* ok, i'll quit now.
Happy Halloweenie Everyone!

wolflady
10-31-2001, 12:03 PM
LOL Zippy!!
Happy 'Howl-O-Weiner' Everyone!!! Take care and be safe!!
http://www.hallmark.com/Website/Images/Greetings/nfz1278/nfz1278_75p.jpg

10-31-2001, 02:00 PM
Well, Happy Halloween to everyone :D! I hope you are all safe and WARM ;) hee hee hee - the weather is so nice right now! I have an obligation to rub it in ;)

But, to be a downer, I really don't like Halloween (never did) and the World Series game 4 is on tonight, soooooo, we won't be answering the door tonight - how awful does that sound! UGH! GOOOOOOOOOO D-BACKS!!!! They will be bringin' it home for good ol' AZ!!!!
http://cached.mlb.com/ari/images/header/ari_header_logo.gif?

aly
10-31-2001, 02:03 PM
Sunny 80 degrees with a nice breeze here!

jackiesdaisy1935
10-31-2001, 02:23 PM
About 74 here, got the windows open and shorts on still, trying to keep shorts on till Thanksgiving. Angel, that's right Arizona is in the series this year, don't watch baseball too much, I'm a big basketball fan especially for the Lakers and we like football, the Chargers of course.
Good Luck Arizona, but I don't know the Yankess come back every year.

Dixieland Dancer
10-31-2001, 03:00 PM
67 Here in the burgh! (Pittsburgh). Some clouds but rather nice with the smell of autumn in the air. The leaves are all falling and tonight it is going down into the high 50's after sunset so the kiddies will need to dress a little warm.

I will be taking Dixie and Dusty out in our neighborhood with the kids. They usually are the hit of the parade with all the little kids wanting to pet them. :D

thelmalu99
10-31-2001, 03:43 PM
55 degrees and mild here in New York. They're saying it will be 70 tomorrow! The weather has been pretty erratic here.

I usually go to a party on Halloween or downtown for the parade, but this year I think I'm just going to have a quiet one at home. I'm not in the mood for craziness, we have had enough of that recently.

Happy Halloween everybody! Be safe!! :) :)

Daisy's Mom
10-31-2001, 04:25 PM
It's about 47 degrees now and I am wrapped in a blanket and wearing a sweatshirt and I am still shivering! I have lived in MA all my life but the first cold days of fall always seem to shock me :) The good thing is, my town always has trick or treat on a weekend, so we did it on Sunday. It was a bit warmer then ;)

Sudilar
10-31-2001, 05:59 PM
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
http://www.plaudersmilies.de/asthanos.gif

tatsxxx11
10-31-2001, 06:02 PM
Hi Killi and Shiloh! How ya doin Killi? Hope you and Shi get tons a treats in your bag tonite! Love, yer pals, Star and Cody

SimbaTWonderDog
10-31-2001, 08:10 PM
Checkin' in! i swear if i hear one more AWWWWWWW im gunna scream! EVERYONE young, old wanted to pet Sim! One guy said no1 gets candy unless the dog says trick or treat... so i ran home grabbed a snack and made him say i love you instead!!!! Hope everyone had a good time and stayed safe!
BTW, me and Sim met alot of fur friends tonight! ;)

sammi
10-31-2001, 08:11 PM
Happy Halloween!! :cool: Its 42 here very foggy and raining! Chilled to the bone weather tonight. Not a lot of kids out tonight. Buddy Boy is gated in the kitchen/hall area and I feel so sorry for him as he thinks he is being punished.