PDA

View Full Version : Doggies Are the Best?

ramanth
07-23-2003, 01:15 PM
MISS YOU!

I think I'll send Kia to fetch you. ;)

http://www.actioncat.com/platinum/images/pl-dogfetch.gif

:D

I hope you, Drake, and Andrew are well.

*hugs*

primabella
07-23-2003, 01:26 PM
Yes, where did she go? Where they making another move?

I hope she and her family are okay. :)

Kfamr
07-23-2003, 01:28 PM
Yes, Souraya, where are you?

Just to let you know, the toy cow you sent for Simba... Nala has ated his ears, tail, and some of his horns. She absolutely loves him though! It's her favorite toy!

We miss you!

Cinder & Smoke
07-23-2003, 05:34 PM
Originally posted JUNE 16 by DoggiesAreTheBest
My contract ends this week. Friday.

Andrew and I are going on a 2 week road trip next weekend to visit relatives and friends before we go to Germany for three years in October.

We return on July 7th. Pack up and move! We are going to Sierra Vista, AZ for 9 weeks. Another road trip (with Draker this time). Planning on doing some rock climbing and camping. I hope to find a job when I get there.

And before you know it, my summer will be over :)

Hope All IS Well with them!

Fuzzy317
07-23-2003, 05:52 PM
Souraya's last post was on 7-19-03. So, she is still here.

This was from another thread.

Originally posted by DoggiesAreTheBest on 6-16-03
My contract ends this week. Friday. Andrew and I are going on a 2 week road trip next weekend to visit relatives and friends before we go to Germany for three years in October. We return on July 7th. Pack up and move! We are going to Sierra Vista, AZ for 9 weeks. Another road trip (with Draker this time). Planning on doing some rock climbing and camping. I hope to find a job when I get there. And before you know it, my summer will be over :)

anna_66
07-23-2003, 09:30 PM
I heard from her not too long ago (7-9-03)

Here's a little of what she said:

I have missed being here. Andrew and I left on Jun 20th for our road trip up north. We stopped in VA, PA, NY, OH, KY, TN, and then GA. The object of our trip was to visit relatives and do some mountain climbing. We had a blast, but missed Draker of course. He didn't accompany us. He spent the 2 weeks with my brothers.

Now, we are back in AL. My mom is here visiting and Andrew and I will be getting ready to move and go to AZ on July 26th! Hardley any packing has been done. We have been spending all our time with mom.

I miss her too!!!!

ramanth
07-24-2003, 11:05 AM
Thanks for the info guys. :D

Sounds like she's having a fun and busy summer. :)

DoggiesAreTheBest
08-06-2003, 01:33 PM
I have not fallen off the face of the earth YET!

I am in Sierra Vista, AZ (our last stop before Germany). Andrew is here for some training and we will be leaving here mid October. We have had a very busy summer so far!

We arrived in AZ last week. We just got our Internet hooked up this morning. Drake likes the mountains and the trails, but has to wear booties to protect his paws from heat and the thorns!

I have missed you guys and am glad to be online again. I will post a few pictures for those of you who have missed the Draker's furry face :)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid73/pc46f705427e90d72cdc37c453098e8bf/fb767fa0.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid73/p99069ada511a286fa5041e887f0fea24/fb767f9d.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid73/pc6cb11e50a3453677859496ffafb8642/fb767f9b.jpg

lovemyshiba
08-06-2003, 02:08 PM
Welcome Back!!!

It sure sounds like you're having a busy summer!!!

Thanks for that Drake fix--we needed it!!!!

lbaker
08-06-2003, 03:08 PM
I heard from her before you guys did, nanny nanny boo boo And got my Drake fix too :D nah nah nah nah nah :o

anna_66
08-06-2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by lbaker
I heard from her before you guys did, nanny nanny boo boo And got my Drake fix too :D nah nah nah nah nah :o
Oh rub it in:p

Glad to hear all is well with you, Andrew & Drake. It's just not been quite the same without you here!

Thanks for the Draker fix, I feel better:D

ramanth
08-06-2003, 03:18 PM
YAY!!!! Glad you both are having a great summer! Thanks so much for the Drake fix. :D

How about a pic of him wearing the booties? :D

lizbud
08-06-2003, 06:44 PM
Souraya,

Thanks for the update. I'm glad that you are having a fun
summer before you all move.:) Drake is looking great. I'll bet
he loves being with both you guys full time. Have fun & have
a good safe trip if I don't catch you before you leave.:D :D

Sudilar
08-06-2003, 07:20 PM
Drake is as handsome as ever!!! Wow, you sure are busy! We do miss you here. Glad you're back!:D

K9karen
08-06-2003, 11:37 PM
The Draker is as handsome as ever! Will he be going to Germany with you? God, I hope so! So glad you're all doing OK and have had an enjoyable, fun, hectic summer though! I know you were on the run..where in Pa did you go?? I should have given you my phone number....!!! Keep in touch!! Give that awesome pupster a huge hug and kiss for me!

sabies
08-06-2003, 11:41 PM
So much moving, that must be tough but fun at the same time. Drake looks like he settles in easily.

DoggiesAreTheBest
08-07-2003, 03:22 PM
Karen, we were in Newtown, PA. And yes, Draker will be going to Germany with us! There is no way this pup will get left behind. We will be there for 3 years, so leaving him here is NOT an option!

He settles in so well anywhere we go. All he needs is his mommy and daddy and he is at home anywhere!

I will get some pictures of him in his booties the next time we go out!

K9karen
08-07-2003, 11:22 PM
Souraya.. i know you were busy, but it's a shame we couldn't meet for lunch or something. Newtown is a distance but that's what cars are for, huh? Of course Drake would go with you..DUH! Will he have to be quaranteed? Sounds like you and Andrew and The Drakers will be in for a new exciting adventure!

Albea
08-08-2003, 09:51 AM
Good to hear from you again, Souraya! It sounds like you've been busy but having a good time.
I love those Drake's pictures, he's such a beautiful pup. It's that his "doggie tent" (in the first photo) for the hot Arizona weather?

Logan
08-08-2003, 09:53 AM
Hey Souraya!! It is great to hear from you and get to see Drake too!! I hope you'll have a chance to check in periodically before the trip to Germany, and of course, after you get there too!

Please tell Andrew and Drake hello for me too!

Logan and the gang

DoggiesAreTheBest
08-08-2003, 03:15 PM
The tent is Andrew, Drake, and mine. We camped out on our way out to AZ. That picture was at the campsite in Belmorhea, TX.

Drake doesn't need a tent for the AZ weather, he has an airconditioned apartment!:D