View Full Version : Nine

andrea2712
07-23-2003, 03:40 AM
What a coincidence! I just told my husband today that I would love to have a fifth bunny - a white lop. I could not believe my eyes when I checked out POTD today and saw you. My dreambunny :) You are such a pretty bunny girl. My boys felt in love with you right away. It sounds like you live the perfect rabbit life. Your cage is never closed, you get lots of hay and veggies and you even sleep with your humans in their bedroom. What more could a bunny wish for?

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today :) :)

sasha the cat
07-23-2003, 07:26 AM
Nine, POTD you are such a pretty girl, mew-mew. And your fur~sons know how to make you so happy in your Palace. Andrea2712, who started today's thread, said her 4 boy bunnies are in love with you. KatMa and I can see why: you are pretty, cute, affectionate, playful, and love to be cuddled. What more can the boys ask for -- not the mention the fur~sons!

Hyper-jumps & sprints! Are you training for the Olympics :D ? With the healthy diet of fresh tomaatoes, grapes, lettuce & carrots, no wonder you look so radient and are so athletic! Party today and have an extra serving of veggies & fruit.

Live long & healthy, happy, loved & cherished. Kittykisses, nosetwinkies and purrrs from me. KatMa sends 100,000 hugs & kisses. Bugs Bunny is so thrilled with you, his ears are dancing!

http://www.uselessgraphics.com/bugsears.gif

Jax
07-23-2003, 10:30 AM
What a cutie!! Look at that pretty white bunny! You look so sweet just lying there on you side. Long Live Pretty NINE!!!:D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
07-23-2003, 12:20 PM
Nine
What an adorable face you have! I've flipped over you, sweetie. I was so glad to meet you and see your pictures today. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today. I hope you get an extra carrot or two to help celebrate your special day!:D

tatsxxx11
07-23-2003, 01:16 PM
Nine, I have to be honest with you. I've looked at your photos now a dozen times and each time my reaction is the same...how cute can one bunster be???:eek: What precious pictures! Oh, you are too adorable for words, little Nine!:) I want to plant kisses all about that sweet litte nose and those petite little paws! Playful, gentle, beautiful, snuggable and well mannered...you ARE everyone's dream bunny! Your family is so lucky to have such a loving creature to share their days with! Congratulations to you darling Nine, Pet of the Day! Break into one of those super sprints of yours and do a "lop lap" around the house; then, bring on the carrots....it's time to celebrate!:D Have a very happy day, sweet Nine!:)

Airedalekisses
07-23-2003, 01:29 PM
A halo belongs right over your head-how angelic you are. I've decided instead of a guardian angell- I'd like a guardian lop bunny!!:)

Nine's owner
08-02-2003, 04:07 AM
Thank you very much for your lovely words about our bunny Nine! I'm glad to see that other people also think she is so adorable :) I couldn't agree more! I will tell her that she has some male bunny admirers now!

from Nine's owner in Norway