PDA

View Full Version : Stories about animals project

allanimalswelcome
07-22-2003, 07:21 PM
For a couple of months now I have been toying with the idea of writing a book about the relationship between animals and people or how animals change us.. I've come up with many different ideas but now I've found one that suites me.

I was just looking at a book the other day called "I thought my father was God" which is a book with stories that people sent in. I thought it was brilliant book and it gave me an idea.

I myself do not have enough stories of animals to write a book about. But I do know there are others out their who have their own stories of animals who have changed them or made their lives a little happier. Basically I want this book to be a collection of stories.

Do not feel you need to help out and write something. I understand not everyone is interested in this type of thing.

For those who are interested I have only two rules for your writing
-The story must be true
-The theme for the stories are how animals changed you. What do I mean? Did a rescued cat make you more aware of the horrible conditions some cats still live in? Did seeing a wild dolphin pass by your boat make you see that maybe captivity wasn't the best for them? That's the type of a stories I'm looking for

The species of animal can be ANYTHING. A dog, a cat, dolphin, spider, lizard WHATEVER.

If you have any questions please post them on this thread. If you would like to submit a story please PM me.

Thank You,

~Rachel