PDA

View Full Version : We Got A Bird!!!

*LabLoverKEB*
07-22-2003, 03:14 PM
Well.... it's actually my sister's! But, it's a female parakeet, and her name is Izzie! She has a medium silverc cage, with a ball, a rope topy, 2 preches,a food and water perch /w bowl thingy, and another bone like toy, a square mineral treat, and a hanging bell, with rings. She is really pretty, too! I'll get pictures up soon, ok? Thanks!:) ;)

Jessica12345
07-22-2003, 03:20 PM
aww yay! :D ANOTHER bird! :D

*note to karen and paul* we need a birdie section on pt now! :p

hehe well she sounds cute and spoiled already! :eek: lol is she tame? if not will you tame her? :) i cant wait for the pics....

and that is just the CUTEST little name! so fun to say outloud... "izzie, izzie, izzie "... hehe :p

CONGRATS on the new baby! :) if you have any questions go ahead and ask. ;)

and dont for get pics... *evil laugh* hehe.

tikeyas_mom
07-22-2003, 03:25 PM
yay another birdy person ;). we definitly need a just birds section on pt now lol. hint hint paul and karen :D. PICS please of izzie.. :D. are you going to attempt to tame her??

RockyRoad
07-22-2003, 03:37 PM
Congrats on the new edition! Can't wait to see some pics, Izzie sounds like a gorgeous bird! :)

popcornbird
07-22-2003, 11:31 PM
OMG! How cool! :D Hehe! I'm so happy for you! If you spend lots of time with her, she'll become a great friend! Did Sadie see her? What does she think of having a little birdie sister? :p I can't wait to see pics! Cute name too! :D Congrats!

As for the bird section, I PM'd Karen about that several months ago but she didn't say anything. :( Maybe if we all try to convince her at the same time, it could work. :p We need a new Birdie section Karen and Paul! PLEASE!!!!! :p Hehe That would be so cool if there was a Bird General, Bird Games, Bird Behavior, Bird Health, and Bird Rescue, and maybe, just maybe, today's Bird, but that's not neccessary because then there would have to a whole new site called www.birdoftheday.com. That *would* be pretty neat though! At least a bird section on the forum, just like the Dog House and Marketplace were added recently. Please, pretty please. :p

Edit: OMG! I just clicked on www.birdoftheday.com and it took me to www.petoftheday.com. :eek:

luckies4me
07-23-2003, 12:06 AM
Hmm, it did the same thing to me too Popcornbird. At first it was loading the other site and then just sent me to POTH. The zebra is a beautiful girl though! :)

Congrats on your new birdy! Can't wait to see pics. ;)

Jessica12345
07-23-2003, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by popcornbird
As for the bird section, I PM'd Karen about that several months ago but she didn't say anything. :( Maybe if we all try to convince her at the same time, it could work. :p We need a new Birdie section Karen and Paul! PLEASE!!!!! :p Hehe That would be so cool if there was a Bird General, Bird Games, Bird Behavior, Bird Health, and Bird Rescue, and maybe, just maybe, today's Bird, but that's not neccessary because then there would have to a whole new site called www.birdoftheday.com. That *would* be pretty neat though! At least a bird section on the forum, just like the Dog House and Marketplace were added recently. Please, pretty please. :p
Edit: OMG! I just clicked on www.birdoftheday.com and it took me to www.petoftheday.com. :eek:

ooo i would LOVE that bird section! :p lol. mm... maybe karen is working on it? i hope so! :D :p lol. should i start a thread about it? we can make a petition. lol i just dont want to hassle karren and paul though... they probibly have there hands full already! but like you said... please? pretty please? :D with a cherry on top? hehe... ;)

*LabLoverKEB*
07-23-2003, 01:20 PM
Thanks everyone for your replies! I'm not sure is she is tame of not.... I do not have a clue on how to tame a bird! She is very pretty, though! Sadie is actually afraid of her! Can you believe that? And they call her a bird dog!:rolleyes: (Labrador Retrievers are bird dogs!) LOL! I still taking pics of her, though!:) ;)